Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Where exactly are these 8 tissues being removed from?

I hate to think:D

She did have lots of tissues on the floor - maybe she had some on her chair and she sat on them and they have got lost:eek::eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Urgh. *insert vomit smiley*

I also love how Phil says all the stress is making them ill... I'm sure they're not off their food though! :p and :mad: their actions have caused other people to become unwell in the past.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    How can you mix up a fungal infection with cancer? Are we sure it's only a fungal infection? But then again, how could they remove the '8 tissues' without an op if not? But she'll need an op if it doesn't work :confused: What the hell has Audrey got?

I had to laugh when Phil said they were worried because she was 'quiet' - I always thought she was so engrossed in the TV that she never spoke much anyway! :D But has the reality started to sink in that without the woman that they love to kick, they will be alot worse off financially?

And Phil is just the gift that keeps on giving! STILL making slurs against the 'x' magistrate, the policeman AND courts in general and not realising that Twice Green are on a huge wind-up! :D But 'cloistral' has to be the best medical term mix up yet :D

They should just take the remote control off her or park a skip outside - she soon makes a song and dance then :D

Incidentally - joyous news for The Chawners - Did you know Sausage and chips really do count towards your five-a-day!! Of course we all knew that anyway, there's nothing else to have really is there?

Sorry it's a daily mail link tho...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2174062/Five-day-hijacked-food-industry.html
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    No further update from Philth about his wife's "cancer" or corruption within the judicial system and the Greater Manchester Police:D Perhaps he's had a dollop of common sense with his Smart Price sausages?

He has posted a link to a couple of radio stations though, one in NZ and one in the UK. Is he seriously trying to convince people he is a proper celebrity who gets contacted to do interviews? And it's not just him phoning the station and giving a 30 second vox pop on himself and his family that no-one cares about?
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he ever reply to the posts on his page telling him off as Audrey doesn't have cancer?
    Forum Member
    Did he ever reply to the posts on his page telling him off as Audrey doesn't have cancer?

Nope - I don't think the posters have been hard enough on him. Maybe they need to ask him outright why he is saying she has had cancer before and why he doesn't confirm that it is not cancer now?
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    They should just take the remote control off her or park a skip outside - she soon makes a song and dance then :D

Just when I was needing a good laugh!

Thanks, Bro. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I cant, I just cant. I have to turn the telly off. Emma murdering Silent Night in her own home, let alone in front of her "fans" in Leeds is not something I can go to bed on.

If you're braving it, I wish you a pleasant night's sleep.

David loathes her and her family. I remember he posted about his "experience" with our Em when it was first shown. :p Unfortunately he had it removed as he thouht it was unprofessional. But he was right.

:) Season 2 next week,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    David was the singing trainer for Emma, correct? He didn't seem to have a reaction to Emma or the rest of the family one way or the other when he was with them, I thought....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Phil requested to be my friend on Facebook after I sent him a message a few weeks back. Now I can see for myself the pearls wisdom of Papa Chawner.
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Phil requested to be my friend on Facebook after I sent him a message a few weeks back. Now I can see for myself the pearls wisdom of Papa Chawner.
    Lucky you.:)

First things first though, tell him how delighted you are his wife does not have breast cancer. Pathological lying, attention seeking moron.

People that lie on the internet about having life-limiting illnesses, or that close family members have life-limiting illnesses, have been well-documented in the past.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_by_Internet

Except Philth isn't anonymous and anyone with a grain of medical knowledge will be aware that candiasis albicans is not cancer.:mad:
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm trying to set up a fake facebook profile (after Mad Muriel sussed me out as being in the CofC and Phil kicked me off his friends list!) but although I've sent Phil a sob-story about being new to facebook, only joining because of watching the programme, friends who love it told me to watch, how awfully they've been treated etc etc he hasn't bitten yet.

One of the reasons (apart from being so busy hating the xmagistrate, the jug and talking about non-cancerous cancer) that he's hesitant to accept my alter-ego's request could be because it looks odd that I don't have anyone else on my friends list. I wondered whether if I had a few established 'Phil's friends' on my list it would make me look better! So if any CofC fans are on facebook and would be happy to pm on here with permission and link for me to add them as friends on facebook to give my request a bit more credibility in Phil's eyes, I'd be very grateful! Anything's worth a try!

(The friend request would only apply to my alter-ego personality, not my real facebook one - I only check it once a week, and it's purely for CofC activity, no one and nothing else gets to see it/use it - it wouldn't leave your facebook profile open to abuse from anyone who isn't already CofC!)
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jersey, make friends with Mad Moo and offer the hand of friendship to all ones that type in txt spk on Philth's page, they will welcome you with open arms:D

Oh and the best way of getting a shedload of friends is to sign up to play something like Castleville, go onto their fanpage and add all the people who are asking for people to be their neighbours. Easypeasy, couple of dozen friends in a matter of minutes.;)

(Anyone would think I,too, have a fake facebook profile that is friends with the Philthy one:o)
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Phil was uncharacteristically quiet yesterday. Last night he posted this.
    Off to bed had a busy day so good night and you all take care love Phil family xxxx

Now a busy day for a Chawner is probably the same as a day in bed for us, but what has he been up to?
    Forum Member
    Alberon wrote: »
    Phil was uncharacteristically quiet yesterday. Last night he posted this.

Now a busy day for a Chawner is probably the same as a day in bed for us, but what has he been up to?

Hopefully, busy at the cop shop helping with enquiries into cyber bullying:D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or begging in the streets for money to pay their £510 fine. I was going to say busking, but if Emma was singing they wouldn't get much, unless people were paying her not to sing!
    Forum Member
    Now watching the last episode (which I record every week). I imagine Phil looked at my friend list and thought I was genuine. My message to him was only a paragraph, saying how I watch the show, how impressed I am and how I wish them well. Nothing more than that. Now looking forward to seeing what he says from now on.
    Forum Member
    Audreys' new teeth! Reminds me of when I was very young and I would have a glass of water beside my bed and wake up in the morning and my dad would put his false teeth in them to scare me (my funny dad). And the state of their home!!! When I have a day off, on goes my marrigolds and I spend the day cleaning, mopping, polishing, dusting, hoovering making everything nice and clean. How is it they spend all their days at home and not to that! Unbeleivable! Not very houseproud are they and have no shame.
    Forum Member
    Audreys' new teeth! Reminds me of when I was very young and I would have a glass of water beside my bed and wake up in the morning and my dad would put his false teeth in them to scare me (my funny dad). And the state of their home!!! When I have a day off, on goes my marrigolds and I spend the day cleaning, mopping, polishing, dusting, hoovering making everything nice and clean. How is it they spend all their days at home and not to that! Unbeleivable! Not very houseproud are they and have no shame.

Would you be so kind as to come and do the same at my house?? I have just spent my day off mooching round PC World and buying gismos that will save me time so I can spend more time on here:D:D
    Forum Member
    I nearly fell off my lazy-aud this morning while perusing fb. There is a page devoted to 'The Chawners', not idea if it's legit or not, anyway, Phab Phil commented on a post on it! I only know as I'm subscribed to his updates, he won't let me be his BFF :(

A young girl called Emma (from NZ) posted about how much they're disgraceful, annoying and how Sam needs to move out ASAP and away from them, about 20+ comments (9/10 agreeing) in Phil replies -

'We can't expect anything else from the UK Is abuse this country is getting worse no respect'

No, me either *shrugs shoulders* anyway, some mad woman called Raewyn is fighting their corner for them and busy sucking up and telling him how much NZ love them. Despite not realising most of the bad comments are from Kiwis. I think we've found Mad Mu's Kiwi cousin.

I would comment but I'd be mortified if my friends knew I was on any of their friends list, 50% so far, no Phil though :(
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »

Is he wearing Camilla Parker Bowles' hair?! Very strange!
    Forum Member
    Is he wearing Camilla Parker Bowles' hair?! Very strange!

His hair always makes me chuckle, but that hair more than Any other!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »

Well there's not much else really is there.:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    can someone re-post the link to the pic of Phil as a sausage? I cant find it :rolleyes:
    I need to show my sister, she is just watching them for the first time.
    Cheers folks!!