Options

Will Katie Price step up to the plate....

sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
Forum Member
✭✭
And be Perez's only friend in the house now that Nadia has gone?
Or will she withdraw, feeling that the others will un-friend her if she does....

True colours coming out.....watch this space....

Comments

• Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She won't be told she can't be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle has just summed up the situation. She's told Katie that she's the only one who could be friends with him. Keith wont, she says.

But does Katie Price want to ally herself with someone so clearly disliked by the other housemates?
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Michelle's trying to stop that happening already, sly cow, then she says she likes him! Unbelievably two faced

Edit: It was actually Cadburys Parrot face that planted the seed to her lap dog Michelle and she obeyed.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    He's done nothing wrong to Katie and I don't think she will care what the others think. They will nominate her anyway
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uberman wrote: »
    Well Michelle's trying to stop that happening already, sly cow, then she says she likes him! Unbelievably two faced.

But according to Michelle KH has made her a game player. You have to laugh at the antics of the housemates don't you :D
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has already started to try and poison her against Perez. I hope she and Keith both make an effort to be friendly to him. If Pricey has a stubborn streak, just the fact that Michelle is warning her off him, will make her more friendly to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Michelle's trying to stop that happening already, sly cow, then she says she likes him! Unbelievably two faced.
    Yeah, it's the same old story just told in a different way. Hopkins openly told people to ignore Perez and to completely ignore him, and repeatedly expressed annoyance when certain people didn't follow her "advice". Michelle is just more sly in going about it.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she does - it was in the highlights spoiler that she says in the DR that she won't isolate Perez

but I don't know if the edit has changed since?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already convinced that she has this in the bag, simply because she's Katie Price.
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has just summed up the situation. She's told Katie that she's the only one who could be friends with him. Keith wont, she says.

But does Katie Price want to ally herself with someone so clearly disliked by the other housemates?

Because the other HMs are nasty, spiteful people. She likes Keith and she can see Hopkins is also targeting him. If she has any morals she will stay being friendly to both Keith and Perez. Especially as she has been on the receiving end of Hopkins and Cami's spite.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    But according to Michelle KH has made her a game player. You have to laugh at the antics of the housemates don't you :D

Oh it's always KH's fault...the recent bad weather we've been having is down to Hopkins as well. :D
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pricey is no sheep, she does not do what people tell her to do...she is also unwell..Michelle could win this and still be utterly irrelavent in the UK...we don't need her here.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jc333 wrote: »
    She's already convinced that she has this in the bag, simply because she's Katie Price.

She probably has :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see KP stand up for Perez against KH or Michelle.
    But that won't happen as she doesn't want or need the confrontation! She's happy to coast along to the final. I don't want her to win. She hasn't provided the entertainment that KH has for example.
  • Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP's got more backbone than any of the others in the house. She's as tough as old boots. I think she knows that Michelle is playing the game. It's just another way to try to alienate Perez. KP will do her own thing despite what Michelle says.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite. The Champion Of The Flamboyant Gays isolating the flamboyant gay again. You seriously couldn't make it up
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=LH1;76751905]KP's got more backbone than any of the others in the house. She's as tough as old boots. I think she knows that Michelle is playing the game. It's just another way to try to alienate Perez. KP will do her own thing despite what Michelle says.[/QUOTE]

BIB She isn't as tough as she makes out.......did you not see when she walked into the BB house she was shaking like a leaf......and the same the other night when she had to do face to face nominations she was shaking.

As for doing her own thing despite what Michelle says...she seems to have listened to Michelle when she told her to stop talking about her exes...haven't heard any ex slating for a while ( that is a new record for KP )

She seems to have been friends with Perez for a few years so she will still be friends with him, but I think she will try and stay within the main group too.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Somebody is already writing HER book on her experience in the house.
  • Options
    nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Michelle's trying to stop that happening already, sly cow, then she says she likes him! Unbelievably two faced

Edit: It was actually Cadburys Parrot face that planted the seed to her lap dog Michelle and she obeyed.

The gang strut about like they own the place. :eek: :mad:
  • Options
    nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And be Perez's only friend in the house now that Nadia has gone?
    Or will she withdraw, feeling that the others will un-friend her if she does....

True colours coming out.....watch this space....

Katie Price can befriend whoever she likes in the house. I don't think she will be bullied into anything.

Keith seems to get on alright with Perez.

It saddens me to see KH and her cohorts ordering people around like they keep on doing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Somebody is already writing HER book on her experience in the house.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are all playing the game, Keith included. After all did they go in for the pay check and career opportunities or to make friends?

I like Cami Li, Katie H, Callum and Kav - they all seem to be able to have a good laugh and comfortable in each other's company.

Michele, cannot make her out. I have never seen her properly laughing, plus she expects to win. Why?

Perez, think he should be sanctioned as he comes across seriously disturbed.

Keith is good with a duster and tea towel.

Katie P. only comes alive when she is running her numerous husbands down. I doubt she would like it if they did the same? Plus, why on earth, when her body is recovering following complications of breast reduction surgery and having two children under 2, would she want to be in CBB House? Is really worth the money?
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Katie P will isolate Perez she is not stupid I think she has got Michelle sussed,she wont make excuses for him when he goes off on one like Nadia did,KatieH and Michelle have got it in for Katie P Michelle is so two faced gone off her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Michelle has already started to try and poison her against Perez. I hope she and Keith both make an effort to be friendly to him. If Pricey has a stubborn streak, just the fact that Michelle is warning her off him, will make her more friendly to him.

If only that were true.

Not sure about it though.
    I think KP finds Michelle intimidating.
    And I don't blame her - Michelle has a hard look, and is humourless.
    She told KP not to talk about her exes anymore and since then KP hasn't.