Options

Destiny

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Anybody still play this?

Looking to see if anyone is up for RAIDS on weekends?
  • Options
    grantholmesgrantholmes Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Anybody still play this?

are you on xbox one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry forgot to mention that.

Nope I'm on PS4.
  • Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    I'm still playing, but I'm on Xbox One.
  • Options
    simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 and still play (PSNID DrRamore). Bit hit and miss as to when I can do raids though as I work shifts. destinylfg.com is pretty good for finding raid / nightfall etc. teams if you are struggling with those on your friends list. If you've not raided before be advised that having a mic is pretty much required due to the coordination & teamwork needed - the included mic will do but a dedicated headset is probably easier.
  • Options
    grantholmesgrantholmes Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    am on xbox 1 if anyone was to add me my gamer tag thisisgman
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Anybody still play this?

I still play it on and off although i'm a level 7 :( as i've only recently got it, feel free to add me on psn thegame2k0 (ps3)
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got this at Christmas and am bouncing between this and Driveclub.

Feel free to add me - I've not actually done any raids with a fireteam yet, have been mainly playing solo, but helping the occasional random players that I bump into.

PS4 - heyrehair
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Done Raids before, but the people i do them with at the moment tend to do it during the weekdays and sometimes i can't due to work etc.

Will add those of you on PS4 though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know if there Is a DS Clan for Destiny (PS4)?

I've searched a few pages in this thread, but can't see one.
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    I haven't done any raids yet but I'm approaching the level cap without raid gear so guess I'll have to soon.

I've a level 30 warlock (sunsinger class with voidwalker fully unlocked too) and also have an approximate level 7/8 hunter (bladedancer class, no progress in gunslinger)

My PSN username is davethorp
  • Options
    The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there likely to be a game of the year type edition of this game in the future? I have the game but I've hardly played it so I was thinking of selling and coming back to it in maybe a years time.

I havent played any co op because I dont have anyone on my friends list that plays Destiny. Maybe this is why Im not enjoying it so much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there likely to be a game of the year type edition of this game in the future? I have the game but I've hardly played it so I was thinking of selling and coming back to it in maybe a years time.

I havent played any co op because I dont have anyone on my friends list that plays Destiny. Maybe this is why Im not enjoying it so much?

Playing this and Driveclub at the mo (on PS4), feel free to add me if you want to try some raids etc.

PSN same as forum name - heyrehair
  • Options
    The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Playing this and Driveclub at the mo (on PS4), feel free to add me if you want to try some raids etc.

PSN same as forum name - heyrehair

Thanks for the offer but I am on Xbox One unfortunately
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am on PS4, Level 25 Warlock.
    Anyone who wants to play please feel free to add me, matdevine21
  • Options
    Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got No Mic, Got no friends playing on Live (360)......

shame you can't have separate 'Destiny' friends list

Stuck on Lvl 27, can't level up. the cryptarch screws me everytime with engrams.......

No DLC yet

Hate the PvP parts........

haven't got the time to trawl the forums, apps and boards looking for advice

For a community game, most people have the fireteams locked down - its one heck of a clique

the terminology is alien language

people hanging back in strikes......(one guy with 4 kills all game, got 2 purple engrams)

Ive helped many a person in strikes, and had messages people who are just starting

How the heck do I advance??
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you're doing the Daily and Weekly's?
    If you look out for the Public Events they give upgrade materials. There's an app (and website) for times and locations that they'll appear.

Do you have all legendary gear?
    It's just a matter of grindage. The more you play, the more your gear will level. But you need to do the D's & W's to get ascendant materials to upgrade your gear. The problem you'll have is that The Dark Below DLC is included in the D's & W's so you may miss out sometimes.
    It doesn't actually take that long. I loaded up my lvl 26 Titan on the Sunday and in a few days was lvl 31.

I don't like the PvP either. Which puts a crimp on my exotic bounties. I have one at the moment for a Hand Cannon. Kill 500 Guardians with Fusion Energy. What does a Hand Cannon have to do with Fusion Energy???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you're doing the Daily and Weekly's?
    If you look out for the Public Events they give upgrade materials. There's an app (and website) for times and locations that they'll appear.

Do you have all legendary gear?
    It's just a matter of grindage. The more you play, the more your gear will level. But you need to do the D's & W's to get ascendant materials to upgrade your gear. The problem you'll have is that The Dark Below DLC is included in the D's & W's so you may miss out sometimes.
    It doesn't actually take that long. I loaded up my lvl 26 Titan on the Sunday and in a few days was lvl 31.

I don't like the PvP either. Which puts a crimp on my exotic bounties. I have one at the moment for a Hand Cannon. Kill 500 Guardians with Fusion Energy. What does a Hand Cannon have to do with Fusion Energy???

I do the daily's when I get chance, and ditto the weekly's

Ive maxed out my Titan (Defender/Striker)

Have three Legendary weapons (Grim Citizen, Badger CCL & a Shotgun......Secret Handshake)

have two Exotic Armour pieces, Crest of Alpha Lupi chest armour, and No Backup Plans gauntlets (both nearly fully loaded, just need Exotic shards)

Many blue weapons and armour pieces, helmets and pointless banners. motes of light,

EVERYTIME I trade in an engram, he gives me a weapon weaker than I have already
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest getting a load of bounties done. Do the Strike playlist on the hardest (yet stille do-able) up your Vanguard affinity and get some Marks and commendations for new legendary gear from the Vanguard.

I like to lurk at Ishatar Academy and run around Mars to get engrams. You get lucky every now and then with purples and the odd blue that will turn purple when decoded.

(ridiculous 100 mark per week limit and the Tuesday-Tuesday week)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest getting a load of bounties done. Do the Strike playlist on the hardest (yet stille do-able) up your Vanguard affinity and get some Marks and commendations for new legendary gear from the Vanguard.

I like to lurk at Ishatar Academy and run around Mars to get engrams. You get lucky every now and then with purples and the odd blue that will turn purple when decoded.

(ridiculous 100 mark per week limit and the Tuesday-Tuesday week)

Cheers

Ive done shed loads of bounties, and do the strike playlist on the hardest available setting (even when people quit)

Ive collected 100's of blue engrams, and rarely get anything of note.......(some purple shards)

but aside that, and the new increased cryptarch levelling (was 2000, now 3000)

getting hardly a thing for the strikes.........(PvE should always be more rewarding.........the PvP folks should go play COD)

and then the fireteams set to invite/friends only, I would have thought it was an open ended open world 'join in kick arse' type of game.......

Bungie should introduce a 'Destiny friends list'

maybe i need to get the DLC for the raids and/or leave it for a month

cheers Guardian
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Seen this for £15 in Tesco for PS4. None of my pals play this though. Is it worth getting if playing in your own?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Seen this for £15 in Tesco for PS4. None of my pals play this though. Is it worth getting if playing in your own?

A good price. The campaign (lol) is SP anyway.
    Randoms are okay to play Strikes with but for Raids you need a reliable team.