Options

MOST EMBARRASSING moment - you vote

Mine was Brucy singing "Who ate Baby Bear's porridge?" or some such rubbish, whilst lovely Ola performed the most basic and ridiculous "dance" to this "tune".

AWFUL BEYOND WORDS!!!!! :o:o:o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I agree this was pretty bad - I started fast forwarding thinking "i'll watch when the dancing begins".... but, no, Ola just sat on the floor...

Can I nominate "anything that Tess says" as the most embarrassing.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this was pretty bad - I started fast forwarding thinking "i'll watch when the dancing begins".... but, no, Ola just sat on the floor...

i'll second that.
  • Options
    bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harrowing wrote: »
    Mine was Brucy singing "Who ate Baby Bear's porridge?" or some such rubbish, whilst lovely Ola performed the most basic and ridiculous "dance" to this "tune".

AWFUL BEYOND WORDS!!!!! :o:o:o

that actually made my flesh creep - it felt so wrong especially with Ola's little girl outfit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This series or over all?

This series, probably Bruno nearly pulling Alesha's dress down by accident I would think or Ann showing off her bloomers to the nation :D

Over all, probably Colin and Erin's showdance. I know Lisa and Brendan's was pretty bad but that didn't count towards anything whereas Colin's did. Also Jan's rant at Craig was pretty embarrassing for her. Oh and let's not forget Claire and Brendan's exit interview on ITT - I felt so sorry for poor Claudia.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=theblueballoon;46529801

Can I nominate "anything that Tess says" as the most embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

me too she always says the most embarrassing things, especially to people romantically linked or the guys with a few muscles :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    me too she always says the most embarrassing things, especially to people romantically linked or the guys with a few muscles :o

Yep. Tess and subtle don't go together really do they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    KipsKaz wrote: »
    This series or over all?

This series, probably Bruno nearly pulling Alesha's dress down by accident I would think or Ann showing off her bloomers to the nation :D

Over all, probably Colin and Erin's showdance. I know Lisa and Brendan's was pretty bad but that didn't count towards anything whereas Colin's did. Also Jan's rant at Craig was pretty embarrassing for her. Oh and let's not forget Claire and Brendan's exit interview on ITT - I felt so sorry for poor Claudia.

This series will do, I'm no youngster and that's as far as my memory goes, lol :D

Yes, Bruno's way OTT hand-waving is embarrassing and I can tell Aleisha hates it !:D (a compensation)
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Tess and subtle don't go together really do they?

Ive always wondered if she is told to say those things or whether she makes them up herself? If she gets told to say them I wish she had the balls to say no Im not saying that it sounds so stupid :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This series or over all?

natalie77 wrote: »
    Ive always wondered if she is told to say those things or whether she makes them up herself? If she gets told to say them I wish she had the balls to say no Im not saying that it sounds so stupid :D

Not forgetting her attempts to say "couples" :D
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arlene's "dancing pig" comment was pretty bad. There was a deadly hush, then booing around the studio. Brucie immediately knew she had crossed the line, and it also may have ultimately cost her the job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Arlene's "dancing pig" comment was pretty bad. There was a deadly hush, then booing around the studio. Brucie immediately knew she had crossed the line, and it also may have ultimately cost her the job.
    Who was that about then ?;)
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member

I think Arlene lost her job because they wanted to bring in a pretty, young substitute. Craig has said MUCH worse things.

The audience boos after every negative comment, so that wasn't very significant.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most embarrassing dance this series I'd vote Peter Shilton's Charleston. WRONG on so many levels. :o

Ann was just crap, not necessarily embarrassing.

Embarrassing moment.. Hmm. Tess blundering in about Kara and Artem's first weekend together. ARGH! :mad:
  • Options
    joules22joules22 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I cringe every time Brucie is on. He struggles with reading the auto cue, he says the lines to 'jokes' wrong and I find it all quite difficult to watch.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brucie's karate chops as he shouted 'Take That! Take That!" this weekend.

So cringey.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I'm quite a sensitive soul with a low cringe factor, I'd vote for

Bruce, much as I love him, sometimes not being able to get his words out in his jokes.

Len and his ill judged 'boy farting God saves the queen' reference.

Felicity's lipstick on Vincent- This pair bothered me much more than Pamela and James flirting ever does. Not sure why, perhaps it was becuase Felicity was always so intense about everything.

Aliona around Matt makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes, particularly when Mrs Matt is in the audience keeping a cool eye on them. Again, not sure why because I am not for moment suggesting anything improper is going on. It's probably because Aliona is so overtly sexual that she can't help but give out those vibes, and Matt bless him, not so much.
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That awful Rhumba by what's-her-name ex Countdown Presenter.:eek:
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I think Arlene lost her job because they wanted to bring in a pretty, young substitute. Craig has said MUCH worse things.

The audience boos after every negative comment, so that wasn't very significant.

It was significant at the time, at least in all the papers..and not just the "Redtops". I believe even Jeremy Paxman brought it up ?..but of course there was the political connection. I agree, it wasn't the reason for Arlene's sacking..but it did give the BBC another excuse.
  • Options
    NooneNoone Posts: 6,048
    Forum Member
    Most embarrassing dance this series I'd vote Peter Shilton's Charleston. WRONG on so many levels. :o

Ann was just crap, not necessarily embarrassing.

Embarrassing moment.. Hmm. Tess blundering in about Kara and Artem's first weekend together. ARGH! :mad:

This, and hip gyration by most of the male celebs most of time, Scott's Samba and Matt's Salsa being prime examples...I don't even want to think about Paul Daniels, eek I just have - the pain!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That awful Rhumba by what's-her-name ex Countdown Presenter.:eek:

Carol Vorderman. Thanks for the memory :eek:
  • Options
    jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul Daniels' Rumba when he put both hands on his head and did that grotesque hip swivel/grind :eek:

i remember it plainly as it made me choke on my spag bol :cry:
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most embarrassing dance this series I'd vote Peter Shilton's Charleston. WRONG on so many levels. :o:

This :o
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Brucie's karate chops as he shouted 'Take That! Take That!" this weekend.

So cringey.

and this :o:o
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arlene never called John Sergeant a dancing pig.
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. Particularly about romance between couples, more than cringeworthy!
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    This series or over all?

This series, probably Bruno nearly pulling Alesha's dress down by accident I would think

when did he do that

I nominate anything Bruno says or does anything Tess says or does Brucie and his shocking jokes