Options

Unfair for Bruce to replace Claudia in final results shows.

KarlyKarly Posts: 10,469
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone think it was unfair on Claudia for Bruce to do the results shows in the semi and the final after she had been billed as replacing him on the results shows and done it all series up to then? His decision or the producers do you think?
Do think Bruce has had his day - although I thought there was a great chemistry when Claudia and Bruce were together on the weekday show last week.

Comments

• Options
    Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I thought it a bit off, but I suppose it depends on the reasons for him not doing the rest of the series.
    He had to be there for the lifting of the Glitterball since he is the main host so..........:)

Ideally, it should have been all three of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure Bruce would ever have allowed Claudia or Tess to "mess up" the award of the glitterball trophy - which was done splendidly to camera while the victorious pair were being whooped up in the background by fellow dancers.

No, this smacks of "swan song".

What's the betting that next year we won't even see Bruce until the finals? Please, there must be a god
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    For goodness sakes it's Bruce's show - Claudia is a bit of fluff, that's all. She doesn't have the personality to handle the show on her own and thank GOODNESS Brucie did the final. Strictly IS Brucie !!:D
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Claudia could have done it anyway, according to twitter she is in bed with flu.
  • Options
    Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    saoir wrote: »
    For goodness sakes it's Bruce's show - Claudia is a bit of fluff, that's all. She doesn't have the personality to handle the show on her own and thank GOODNESS Brucie did the final. Strictly IS Brucie !!:D

Erm - it's not Bruce's show. He's just the presenter of a dancing/entertainment show which stars the celebrities, the professional dancers, the band and the judges. He is just one part of it all (and a very bad part IMO).
  • Options
    sunnymegsunnymeg Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saoir wrote: »

Claudia may be many things, but as she has an MA (hons) from Cambridge I don't think she can be described as a bit of fluff. I always think she has the sort of quirky, off the wall personality that very intelligent people sometimes have; as if she doesn't think about the world the sameway as the rest of us.
  • Options
    andrewj123andrewj123 Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thought Claudia was supposed to appear in the final as I read her name in the TV listings for the final programme, but on twitter she did say she had flu