100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    A few blind items that took place over the weekend from the Coachella (1/2) music festival and the MTV Movie Awards (3) respectively.

From CDAN:

1. This foreign-born former B-list mostly movie actress with A-list name recognition left her baby and her significant other behind and spent 20 minutes having sex with this Academy Award winner. It is apparently something they have done before. You also got the feeling that she was just a number for him that day.

2. This B-list celebrity/reality star offspring loves to tell people how she is sober. A weekend of boozing and massive coke use later, I wonder if she will still keep spouting that.

3. This A-list Disney tweener on a hit show for them seemed shocked and definitely overwhelmed when she was backed into a corner by this A+list mostly movie actor. When someone asked her what he said to her, she said he asked her whether she wanted to join a threesome with him and his actress girlfriend. She said no, and apparently he was really aggressive about it and she looked kind of scared too.

Is number 2 the daughter of the guy who bit the head off a bat?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I'd say Layer Cake actress for number 1, can't think who the actor would be though.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I'd say Layer Cake actress for number 1, can't think who the actor would be though.

Or Rose as in Rose & Jack....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Is this a clue to the actor: "she was just a number for him that day". Is there an Academy Award winning actor who has been in a number related film or was known as a number in a film?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a clue to the actor: "she was just a number for him that day". Is there an Academy Award winning actor who has been in a number related film or was known as a number in a film?

Or could be the recent Oscar winner who has a sideline being the frontman of a numbered rock band? ;-) Disappointed if it's him as i always thought he was a decent guy, but in no way surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 14/04/14

Which Premier League footballer is dreading a kiss 'n' tell from a D-List celebrity... a MALE D-list celebrity? They had a fling nearly two years ago and now the chap is threatening to go public.

No idea on the footballer but I wonder if the D-list celeb is a former contestant on a singing competition who is now involved with a house watched by a big male sibling.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Or could be the recent Oscar winner who has a sideline being the frontman of a numbered rock band? ;-) Disappointed if it's him as i always thought he was a decent guy, but in no way surprised.

Apparently it is him and Layer Cake.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Mr and Mr's Smith?

Look it could be anyone. Why, for no very good reason - and there are no clues in the blind - pick on them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Apparently it is him and Layer Cake.

Didn't Layer Cake cheat on Talented Mr Ripley with 007, and then tell him that it showed her and Ripley were suited because neither of them knew how to be monogamous?

Sounds like she hasn't changed. I feel sorry for her partner and kid.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 14/04/14

Which Premier League footballer is dreading a kiss 'n' tell from a D-List celebrity... a MALE D-list celebrity? They had a fling nearly two years ago and now the chap is threatening to go public.

No idea on the footballer but I wonder if the D-list celeb is a former contestant on a singing competition who is now involved with a house watched by a big male sibling.

What a brilliant clue. :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Daily Mirror - 14/04/14

I think Mr 'drop me aht' is more than D-list and can't see him doing a kiss and tell for attention/money, he would have no need to. I can however see old Roxanne doing this, he must be going slowly broke.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few blind items that took place over the weekend from the Coachella (1/2) music festival and the MTV Movie Awards (3) respectively.

From CDAN:

1. This foreign-born former B-list mostly movie actress with A-list name recognition left her baby and her significant other behind and spent 20 minutes having sex with this Academy Award winner. It is apparently something they have done before. You also got the feeling that she was just a number for him that day.

2. This B-list celebrity/reality star offspring loves to tell people how she is sober. A weekend of boozing and massive coke use later, I wonder if she will still keep spouting that.

3. This A-list Disney tweener on a hit show for them seemed shocked and definitely overwhelmed when she was backed into a corner by this A+list mostly movie actor. When someone asked her what he said to her, she said he asked her whether she wanted to join a threesome with him and his actress girlfriend. She said no, and apparently he was really aggressive about it and she looked kind of scared too.

No 2 must be batty to go back to that lifestyle???
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't want to overstay my welcome but a couple more juicy BI's that i can't help but post with one being a revealed.

From CDAN:

1. The girlfriend of this A+ list mostly movie actor had no problems letting other men know she was available last night. She said they would have to be discreet. Her relationship is a tough one to figure out. I think he thought he would need her for red carpets. Probably paid in advance. (Dec 2013)

Revealed to be American Hustle actor and his British model gf who no one had heard of until she was seen in public with him.

2. This B-list mostly television actress has been forced to make her living in ways other than acting because her shows and movies keep bombing has been cheating on her husband with this foreign-born B-list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee she used to hook up with before she got married. He is about twice her age.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Look it could be anyone. Why, for no very good reason - and there are no clues in the blind - pick on them?

There are no clues so why shouldn't someone guess them? Are they off limits?
    Forum Member
    Didn't Layer Cake cheat on . . .I feel sorry for her partner and kid.

. . . if it's her. She seems to have been tried, convicted and hung in about ten seconds flat.
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    There are no clues so why shouldn't someone guess them? Are they off limits?

But what's the point? If it could be anyone, it could be anyone, so why single them out. Why not Ms Scales and Mr West. I mean, stands to reason as they're married.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Daily Mirror - 14/04/14

I'd say D List could be someone from X Factor years back. Maybe someone who was particularly noticeable the year Cheryl/Danni were on? I can't think of a clue.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But what's the point?

That's the nature of the thread. You just have a guess.
    Sometimes blinds come with fairly obvious clues, sometimes there are hardly any so you just base it on who could fit the little info offered.

If you're wrong, oh well. If you're right, well done. It's worked for us so far.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member

Cause' i've found that as many people like them. Just as many people don't. It's quite weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I'd say D List could be someone from X Factor years back. Maybe someone who was particularly noticeable the year Cheryl/Danni were on? I can't think of a clue.

I think "chap" might be a clue - sticks out as it's a bit of an old-fashioned word. I Googled "Chap+male person" and X Factor and apparently there was an act called "Chap+male person" "male siblings" on it once? They seem more Z list than D list though.

There are quite a few footballer with "Chap+male person" as a surname, so maybe it's a clue about the name of the footballer?

Any guesses anyone?
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Or Rose as in Rose & Jack....

I disagree. I would definitely call Rose A-List, not B-List.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a strange comment. You could aim that at every guess in this thread about any blind item. The point of the thread is to guess who it is, and they are as good a guess as any because there are clues in the item that fit them. They're a Hollywood acting couple, they have a house in LA, they have children under ten, and they're arent ever really any rumours about them having relationship problems. They fit the blind, so hardly a guess out of left field.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    What a strange comment. You could aim that at every guess in this thread about any blind item. The point of the thread is to guess who it is, and they are as good a guess as any because there are clues in the item that fit them. They're a Hollywood acting couple, they have a house in LA, they have children under ten, and they're arent ever really any rumours about them having relationship problems. They fit the blind, so hardly a guess out of left field.

Umm 1) Mr & Mrs Smith aren't married yet. 2) there are lots of stories about problems in the crappier mags.

It's an ok guess but there are couples that fit better.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re: Mr & Mrs Smith

I think the first respondent was basically saying, don't flood the board with random guesses. If you can't link your guess with the clues then don't bother, nothing to do with not liking them.

As a result… this board is flooded. C'mon guys, enough, draw a line, let's get back to the task at hand...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think "chap" might be a clue - sticks out as it's a bit of an old-fashioned word. I Googled "Chap+male person" and X Factor and apparently there was an act called "Chap+male person" "male siblings" on it once? They seem more Z list than D list though.

There are quite a few footballer with "Chap+male person" as a surname, so maybe it's a clue about the name of the footballer?

Any guesses anyone?

Interesting. I'm really curious about this. Remember when their was a twitter post claiming to know of a gay footballer in the Premier League? I wonder if it's linked or a coincidence.

I can't imagine it staying secret this long if it was one of the Big Four clubs.

DList I think implies they made the live shows. And nearly two years ago, could it be someone from X Factor prior to 2012.
This discussion has been closed.