Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    What about Petie hosting a cookery show with his bestie Gino im sure hes done this before with Gino once now both of them are the Kings of cheese i think it would work really well :D

It shall hence be named Feta And Gorgonzola Do Cheese :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which reminds me...what happened to his £1.5M Greekengian barbeque cookbook for single parents?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which reminds me...what happened to his £1.5M Greekengian barbeque cookbook for single parents?

I do believe there was also talk of a childrens' book.:)

Is there no end to the talents of this twit?:yawn:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently he signed a £1.5 million deal for this cookbook, where the bloody hell is it?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Apparently he signed a £1.5 million deal for this cookbook, where the bloody hell is it?

CP has issued a statement *allegedly*

'Pete has been busy trying to struggle with his shoelaces, run his busy coffee emporium and attempting to gel his hair every day whilst in the midst of a family tragedy. We all very proud of Pete, and as such, we know that Pete cannot commit to every single project he has agreed to. Pete will continue to do as much as he can; in the meantime, please be patient whilst Pete carries on trying to do his number 2's like a big strong boy.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I still remember him pitching his idea for his "strawberry bbq" book to Claire and shes probably steering him away from any further books::D

I think he would be good as a sidekick to Gino in a cookery programme, but Gino doesnt appear to be wanted for any shows, so an onion chopper (telling us all how his eyes are running) wouldnt help

I had to llaugh at the Fruit shoot promotion and he was asked about how his kids keep active. He talked about everything,homework, drawing, baking cakes and finally them going outside. Did no one talk him through an appropriate answer to promote children's activity:rolleyes:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »

I'm still struggling to understand why single parents need a different cookbook to co-habiting parents?

Any parents care to enlighten me?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I still remember him pitching his idea for his "strawberry bbq" book to Claire and shes probably steering him away from any further books::D

I think he would be good as a sidekick to Gino in a cookery programme, but Gino doesnt appear to be wanted for any shows, so an onion chopper (telling us all how his eyes are running) wouldnt help

I had to llaugh at the Fruit shoot promotion and he was asked about how his kids keep active. He talked about everything,homework, drawing, baking cakes and finally them going outside. Did no one talk him through an appropriate answer to promote children's activity:rolleyes:

and also most of it is captured while the camera is rolling, I have no idea if the kids go horseriding at their mothers place but that would have been a good activity to mention for his own kids. I realise that its not a realistic thing for most to be able to do...but he was talking about his own kids.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do believe there was also talk of a childrens' book.:)

Is there no end to the talents of this twit?:yawn:
    He had them ghostwritten for him already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    and also most of it is captured while the camera is rolling, I have no idea if the kids go horseriding at their mothers place but that would have been a good activity to mention for his own kids. I realise that its not a realistic thing for most to be able to do...but he was talking about his own kids.

They do ride at their mums and have ponies.

If you are going to front a campaign or speak as an "expert", you do need to know what you are doing. Beckham promoted children being active, but he knows what he is talking about.

Did I read somewhere that Harvey was playing football?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    He had them ghostwritten for him already.

Thanks for that.:)

Wonder what happened because that article dates from 2011.:confused:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I'm still struggling to understand why single parents need a different cookbook to co-habiting parents?

Any parents care to enlighten me?

:D:D I know it's just ridiculous isn't it. I think Pete thinks (tho God knows how) that he's doing all those "poor, sad single parents" a favour by bringing out a special book for them when really imo he just sounds like a patronizing twit!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How to be an expert single-parent-father-who-loves-his-kids and cook good stuff, by Peter Andre, aged 40 and a bit.

Hi guys! Here's how to make single-parent-dadhood great! (sad face) Even though we all know that none of us would choose to be a single-parent-dad, it's important that everyone knows that you are almost as awesomely amazing as me at it (Thumbs up).

Part one: Cooking.
    Cooking as a single parent dad (sad face) is much easier than you think! Follow these simply awesome steps and be ready to make some amazingly awesome food (Thumbs up):

First, open the kitchen door (it's the shiny room, where lots of stuff makes great noises). Shout to Gloria, your amazing housekeeper "I'm hungry and so are the awesome kids that I am father of the year to...and I love them and don't want them to be hungry!" Then, sit at the awesomely huge table in your lovely home and wait for Gloria to bring amazing and awesome food to you.

Simple guys!
    Forum Member
    How to be an expert single-parent-father-who-loves-his-kids and cook good stuff, by Peter Andre, aged 40 and a bit.

Hi guys! Here's how to make single-parent-dadhood great! (sad face) Even though we all know that none of us would choose to be a single-parent-dad, it's important that everyone knows that you are almost as awesomely amazing as me at it (Thumbs up).

Cooking as a single parent dad (sad face) is much easier than you think! Follow these simply awesome steps and be ready to make some amazingly awesome food (Thumbs up):

First, open the kitchen door (it's the shiny room, where lots of stuff makes great noises). Shout to Gloria, your amazing housekeeper "I'm hungry and so are the awesome kids that I am father of the year to...and I love them and don't want them to be hungry!" Then, sit at the awesomely huge table in your lovely home and wait for Gloria to bring amazing and awesome food to you.

Simple guys!

Love it...........:D
    Forum Member
    Copied from Keith O'Sullivans column.....

I always feel a bit sorry for people who don’t understand that Keith Lemon is a fictional character. Which brings me to the series finale (at last) of ITV2 masterpiece Peter Andre: My Life. Ahead of his Celebrity Juice mauling, Pete simpered: “I know Keith... and he’s a lovely guy.” He doesn’t exist!

He waffles on about countless celebs being good friends, surely you would know the real name of your so called friends?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I always feel a bit sorry for people who don’t understand that Keith Lemon is a fictional character. Which brings me to the series finale (at last) of ITV2 masterpiece Peter Andre: My Life. Ahead of his Celebrity Juice mauling, Pete simpered: “I know Keith... and he’s a lovely guy.” He doesn’t exist!

He waffles on about countless celebs being good friends, surely you would know the real name of your so called friends?

Lol :D

Years ago he was bestest friends forever with someone (sorry can't remember who it was :o) with someone he had met only once before.
    Its so funny that he isn't even bright enough to remember which lie he told to which person and drops clangers with monotonous regularity.:D

Peteybabes (and this thread) constantly amuses me and I am never subjected to filth here.
    Thanks guys.:)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Simple guys!

brilliant :D that made me LOL particularly the 'sad face' at every opportunity ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ive noticed in New mag that the headlines to Petie talking about some celebrity hes met is "my good friend such and such" or "my best friend such and such" i know it could be the editing in New mag but it does make me laugh :rolleyes::D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Petie hosting a cookery show with his bestie Gino im sure hes done this before with Gino once now both of them are the Kings of cheese i think it would work really well :D

If this happened I think I'd demand my licence fee back and never watch telly again.

I get so stabby whenever I see or hear that annoying twerp Gino, that the thought of him AND DOTY together in a studio is just too much :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sorry grammar mistake is Petey spelt with a y as hes male i do apologise i keep spelling his name Petie *:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sorry grammar mistake is Petey spelt with a y as hes male i do apologise i keep spelling his name Petie *:o

I'm not sure.:o

I've always just typed Peteybabes but I make no claim that is how the Abomination would like it to be written.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    If this happened I think I'd demand my licence fee back and never watch telly again.

I get so stabby whenever I see or hear that annoying twerp Gino, that the thought of him AND DOTY together in a studio is just too much :eek::D

haha i just honestly think it would work well for his fans and i would personally prefer it to the stuff hes doing now,oh i know the cheese o meter would go into overload but at least Gino can cook ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure.:o

I've always just typed Peteybabes but I make no claim that is how the Abomination would like it to be written.:D

i thought it was y for male ie for female but you don't know either that's fine DD id hate to be pulled up by the grammar police or am i thinking about twitter ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was retweeted on twitter that Petey hadn't seen Harvey for a year now,is this Katies fault or is there some reason? I haven't heard Harvey mentioned though i don't want to blame Petey if it isn't his fault i wondered if anyone knew or had read about it more than a tweet by Ms Price ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol :D

Years ago he was bestest friends forever with someone (sorry can't remember who it was :o) with someone he had met only once before.
    Its so funny that he isn't even bright enough to remember which lie he told to which person and drops clangers with monotonous regularity.:D

Peteybabes (and this thread) constantly amuses me and I am never subjected to filth here.
    Thanks guys.:)

That's because there's not much to say about Peteybabes on the filthy side, aparty from he once dry-humped Pwicey for a laugh.
    He doesn't stick foreign objects up his or his partner's ringpiece then tell the public.
This discussion has been closed.