Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Betty...............I think the general consensus is, Gloria would be far better off, not to mention safer in my capable hands;)
    Though got to be honest I'm forming this opinion from one poster:o
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds pretty fair, though I suspect when Gloria sees the extension I have planned for her she may be reluctant to leave me.:D

I am having air-conditioning installed in the Granny flat as we speak. ;) It's like a little palace.:) I am getting her a nice little car as well. :cool:

Betty I was more than willing to share until Jimmy played the "I already have a Granny flat" card;)

I think between us we can accommodate the wonderful Gloria ... best we sort this ourselves. Court cases are so last year. :cry:
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think she'd be safer with you. Jimmy is showing worrying Petey-type tendancies... :p

LOL, and I thought I was disguising them. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: now I'm worried about Gloria

She'll be fine in her own little Granny flat. :)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: now I'm worried about Gloria

So am I.
    I think I might need to stage some kind of intervention and take her into protective custody.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am having air-conditioning installed in the Granny flat as we speak. ;) It's like a little palace.:) I am getting her a nice little car as well. :cool:

I think between us we can accommodate the wonderful Gloria ... best we sort this ourselves. Court cases are so last year. :cry:

LOL, and I thought I was disguising them. :o:D

I think she may she laugh in your face at her "nice little car" when I unveil her convertible supplied with on call 24/7 chauffeur;)

As are Granny flats fitted with air conditioning by some cowboy, state of the art extensions with every conceivable mod con are so now.
    So am I.
    I think I might need to stage some kind of intervention and take her into protective custody.

I think you may have a point AS, I am at this moment drawing up Gloria's ever so flexible contract:o
    She'll be fine in her own little Granny flat. :)

Fine?:eek: Is that the best you can offer the wonder that is Gloria?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So am I.

I have a spare room she can stay in until this is sorted ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think she may she laugh in your face at her "nice little car" when I unveil her convertible supplied with on call 24/7 chauffeur;)

As are Granny flats fitted with air conditioning by some cowboy, state of the art extensions with every conceivable mod con are so now.

Fine?:eek: Is that the best you can offer the wonder that is Gloria?

I can not match that level of luxury Blue Eyed Lady ............... I shall see you in court. :p:o;)
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to ask Gloria if she's seen the pugs lately...
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

We can't - she's currently in the studio with Pete recording their duets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355Fk8drgZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RI-QtEAwvE

;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can not match that level of luxury Blue Eyed Lady ............... I shall see you in court. :p:o;)

Poor Gloria... Is she going to be subjected to random photo shoots with one of you ..trying to prove to the world you are the best adopter??
    Is one of you going to tell the world constantly that you love her ??
    I can't take much more ...please make it stop :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Pete

You might want to rethink the snake.... http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/snake-opening-door-956422-Jun2013/

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can not match that level of luxury Blue Eyed Lady ............... I shall see you in court.:o;)

It's a date, may the best person win;)
    Butterface wrote: »

If anyone knows of their whereabouts it'll be Gloria, I doubt much escapes her, don't the silent, timid presence fool you.:D
    We can't - she's currently in the studio with Pete recording their duets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355Fk8drgZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RI-QtEAwvE

;)
    How delightful, I even felt a teardrop :o
    Poor Gloria... Is she going to be subjected to random photo shoots with one of you ..trying to prove to the world you are the best adopter??
    Is one of you going to tell the world constantly that you love her ??
    I can't take much more ...please make it stop :cry::cry:

Hell no Betty, no photo shoots for my Glo, I'll be respecting her privacy all the way & my love for her will remain between her & I;)
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Dear Pete

You might want to rethink the snake.... http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/snake-opening-door-956422-Jun2013/

:eek:

Ah but it may come in useful for the lazy oaf..........a snake to open doors for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're hiding Gloria's real persona behind her quiet gentle image. She's actually a master of Shaolin Kung Fu & a 10th Dan in Karate. She waits for Pete to come home & ambushes him (Kato style from Pink Panther). It keeps him fresh for his Kung Fu classes. And that's the real reason he's always late for appearances.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I think they're hiding Gloria's real persona behind her quiet gentle image. She's actually a master of Shaolin Kung Fu & a 10th Dan in Karate. She waits for Pete to come home & ambushes him (Kato style from Pink Panther). It keeps him fresh for his Kung Fu classes. And that's the real reason he's always late for appearances.

^^
    Brilliant.:D:D

Here she is after ninja training on the beach (control yourself Jimmy :o) http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/05/article-2336359-1A28DC92000005DC-877_634x539.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a date, may the best person win;)

My rabble of lawyers are very positive they can win the rights ......... I mean custody of dear Gloria. :o :eek:
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    ^^

Here she is after ninja training on the beach (control yourself Jimmy :o) http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/05/article-2336359-1A28DC92000005DC-877_634x539.jpg

That is a picture from the Gods ... thank you Sam. :) :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^

Haha, & here she is waiting for him on the landing http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2132/1607395633_f2aa7ecdc9.jpg.

It explains why she legs it when Pete asks for a hug. She knows what he's planning.;)
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, & here she is waiting for him on the landing http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2132/1607395633_f2aa7ecdc9.jpg.

It explains why she legs it when Pete asks for a hug. She knows what he's planning.;)

Thanks Fizgig for shedding this new light on their relationship - it explains so much. They really need to start screening it on the show - it would liven things up no end. Or even a remake of the Pink Panther films, Pete's a natural for the bumbling Inspector Clouseau and it could propel Gloria to the international superstardom she deserves :cool:
    I knew there was still space on your wall of posters Jimmy but proceed very carefully, by all accounts she's a lethal weapon :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^
    Brilliant.:D

Aww look at her, could she be more unsuitably dressed for the beach, I'll take her shopping when she moves in to her extension.:cool:
    My rabble of lawyers are very positive they can win the rights ......... I mean custody of dear Gloria. :o :eek:

KP has offered to pay for the best lawyers out there on my behalf (Anything to get one up on Pete);)

It's really to fight of Jimmy's unwanted advances:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don't think Junior is a brat yet, what I would say he is, materialistically very, very spoiled & imo overly confident, some would say you can't be too confident but I think there is a fine line between confidence & cockiness & I do think J at timescrosses this line.
    To resolve being spoiled by "things" is really quite simple, PA grow a backbone & say no once in a while. How to curb what I personally think is cockiness is difficult, Junior is obviously a confident child & has been quite rightly imo been encouraged throughout his life.
    Maybe as another poster pointed out last week, the "showing off" is purely in front of the cameras because in "normal" situations his behaviour is very much complimented so therefore I could be way off the mark & he's just normal kid taking advantage of being in the spot light. I do hope this to be the case.
    In the future what I think would be hugely beneficial to the children is for PA or KP to miss a holiday to Dubia for eg & take both kids to a third world country for a couple of days even, just to show them exactly how lucky they are.

I agree with all of the posters and the concerns they have with the using of the children in shows and photo shoots.

Kate had said that she stopped using the children in shoots when Junior came home and said he was famous. I think there were some problems at school, although I am not 100% sure on this. Their father needs to do the same and that fact needs to be focused on..

Junior is performing for the camera and, for that, he is not at fault. If he thinks he needs to perform, it could impact on his school life and friendships and both children need to lead a child's life and not a performers life.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I agree with all of the posters and the concerns they have with the using of the children in shows and photo shoots.

Kate had said that she stopped using the children in shoots when Junior came home and said he was famous. I think there were some problems at school, although I am not 100% sure on this. Their father needs to do the same and that fact needs to be focused on..

Junior is performing for the camera and, for that, he is not at fault. If he thinks he needs to perform, it could impact on his school life and friendships and both children need to lead a child's life and not a performers life.

That he's currently filming another 11-part My Life series says everything that needs to be said about PA's concern for his kids' welfare. Most people reading the criticism of how the kids come across at times would accept it as a fact, take it on board and take steps to change things, PA instead spins the criticism to suit his own ends. £££s.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That he's currently filming another 11-part My Life series says everything that needs to be said about PA's concern for his kids' welfare. Most people reading the criticism of how the kids come across at times would accept it as a fact, take it on board and take steps to change things, PA instead spins the criticism to suit his own ends. £££s.

The problem is that he is so dim, that he reads any criticism of his children as an attack on THEM, rather than on his utter failing as a parent.to protect them from it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is that he is so dim, that he reads any criticism of his children as an attack on THEM, rather than on his utter failing as a parent.to protect them from it.

Gosh AS, I think the complete opposite. I think he takes it absolutely as criticism of him, why is why he goes out of his way to defend it. It's his own image he's defending, the nice caring DOTY one. PA may be dim, CP is not, which is why so much of that defense reeks of damage control. And don't forget, PA is at the centre of everything he does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh AS, I think the complete opposite. I think he takes it absolutely as criticism of him, why is why he goes out of his way to defend it. It's his own image he's defending, the nice caring DOTY one. PA may be dim, CP is not, which is why so much of that defense reeks of damage control. And don't forget, PA is at the centre of everything he does.

Isn't he just.:rolleyes:
    I may be wavering on the point of changing my mind - but it was just the "My children aren't brats" statement, which seemed to imply that somehow the criticism of his children was all about them rather than a direct criticism of him.
    I think that the children are utterly blameless, and he's the one at fault, I just didn't get the impression that he quite "got it".
    I suppose you are right in that he and CP have to go into damage limitation mode pretty sharpish before filming for series 5,894 starts although it's clear that neither of them are concerned enough to stop filming the children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't he just.:rolleyes:
    I may be wavering on the point of changing my mind - but it was just the "My children aren't brats" statement, which seemed to imply that somehow the criticism of his children was all about them rather than a direct criticism of him.
    I think that the children are utterly blameless, and he's the one at fault, I just didn't get the impression that he quite "got it".
    I suppose you are right in that he and CP have to go into damage limitation mode pretty sharpish before filming for series 5,894 starts although it's clear that neither of them are concerned enough to stop filming the children.

Shall we split the difference and say it's protection of the brand? ;) Cos that's most definitely how it reads to me. 90% of the criticism he gets is generated from that show, and that show has at its centre a DOTY looking for a credible direction so it's in his own interests to put a spin on things so his brand is still viable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shall we split the difference and say it's protection of the brand? ;) Cos that's most definitely how it reads to me. 90% of the criticism he gets is generated from that show, and that show has at its centre a DOTY looking for a credible direction so it's in his own interests to put a spin on things so his brand is still viable.

Sounds fair enough - although I was labouring under the delusion that HE was the brand, not an 8 year old and a 5(?) year old - how gullible am I?:o
    On a more serious note - any ideas how we can rescue Gloria from the Jimmy Connors/ BlueEyedLady love triangle?
This discussion has been closed.