Comments

• Gerry MandarinGerry Mandarin Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's 62 and her 55 yo husband is described as a toyboy...What a trashy rag.
  • KalmiaKalmia Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    She looks happy and I like her dress!

And yeah, the toyboy comment is unnecessary - a seven year difference is hardly enough to call him a toyboy.
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I think of toyboys I think of someone a lot younger than the woman. I don't see the attraction of younger men if I am being honest. We used to have a middle aged woman living with her son in my road. One of her neighbours asked her what her son did for a living she replied "That's my husband!" I lolled my head off when she told me what she had said. Years ago I was shopping with my Step Dad who looks young for his age. We bumped into one of his work colleagues and I could see he kept giving me sideways glances. My Dad didn't introduce me as his daughter and he told me that he could tell what the man was thinking and decided not to tell him who I was until he saw him at work on Monday.:)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen's dress is gorgeous, but Michelle Collins looks trashy.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her outfit is wonderfully age appropriate and she looks so happy.

Good luck to them both.:)
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    She looks lovely.

Loved Jenny McAlpines outfit too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    She is 62?! I would not have guessed that from the photos- I would have said around the 50-55 mark.
    She looks beautiful and they look like a great couple, best of luck to them :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    She's 62 and her 55 yo husband is described as a toyboy...What a trashy rag.

Pretty much.
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was very surprised how good Jenny McAlpine looked - she was stood with AC whose suit looked like he had borrowed it from somebody 6" taller and a few inches thinner.
    Michelle Collins dressed more for an evening out than a wedding.
    The rest of them looked good - pity Sue Nichols husband Mark was half out of the shot - would have like to have seen all of him.
    Prettiest of the lot is Lucy Jo Hudson, how she has changed since her Corrie days.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks awful on coronation street with that Bjorn again haircut, thank goodness she has a better hairdo now
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame Michelle Collins had to spoil it with that awful dress and haggard looks...
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks lovely, the dress suits her figure. Good luck to them both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    They look lovely. :)

I have always hated the expression "toyboy" with a passion. It's just vile, and degrading. Nasty, nasty word.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »

Helen looks lovely and so happy. Love the pic of Audrey/Sue Nicolls too, she's so elegant. :cool:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't watch Corrie but what a lovely dress!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't really know who any of them are but the girl in the colour block dress could show Pwicey a thing or two about how to look classy when pregnant
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Celebrities wear some hideous clothes. Michelle Collins was wearing some sort of dressing gown and nothing underneath.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen looks lovely, classy, as do all her guests. Pwicey won't be happy about the wedding photos being released on the same day :D
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Don't really know who any of them are but the girl in the colour block dress could show Pwicey a thing or two about how to look classy when pregnant

Agree...both she and the bride look thoroughly content and happy and that shines through.....something you can't buy.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305254/Samia-Ghadie-shows-boosted-bust-getting-4-000-boob-job.html

She looks great. Look at the thread above (and my comments if the DM print them :D ) There are 3 stories about Ghadie in the DM today and they have tried to make her the focal point of Helen Worth's wedding. So sick of this shallow woman with mediocre talent being stuffed in our faces.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her dress is beautiful and she has a great figure. Really pleased for her.
  • DebDynamiteDebDynamite Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Moffgal wrote: »
    Loved Jennie McAlpines outfit too.
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    Was very surprised how good Jenny McAlpine looked

Yes, I thought she looked great too, however in the photograph of her leaving the Ritz later, the DM have the caption "Jennie left the bash in her casual wedding outfit after the blow-out reception". :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Roy Cropper tie had been blurred out due to something inappropriate but it's the design!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, she looks genuinely happy.

Love Audddrrrrreeeeehhhhh's dress.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shobna Gullati is alive ( Oh it's only a soap and not real ):D