What pet(s) do you have?

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've got a 9 month old Border Collie who we got from the rescue centre in November called Jake. He's an absolute cracker though is as mad as a box of frogs lol.
    We've got a black banded hamster called Zorro who's 10 months old and the most affectionate little thing ever.
    Sadly my beloved cat Bliss had to be put to sleep in October (she was 12) she was very poorly & I still miss her. She was such a sook and purred her socks off constantly. Our other Hamster Poppy died last April of old age she was a character and a half. She used to escape at night & run around the house & then go back to bed in the morning before we got up :eek: Only found out when kept finding some of the kids little toys in her bed when we were cleaning her cage :D (How the cat never got her I don't know cheeky wee blighter)
  • SharonsNo1fanSharonsNo1fan Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a border collie. He is 2 in April
  • Mimizuku no LewMimizuku no Lew Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honeybeast wrote:
    These are my two

Honey

Oscar

And here are my old cats:

Honey

Oscar

:D
  • supaguineasupaguinea Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Ooh my first post....and the clue to my pets is in my username. Six of them. Squeaktastic!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And here are my old cats:

Honey

Oscar

:D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :o

I love kitty cats :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 yorkshire terriers, a boy and a girl, Leo and Lady. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a gorgeous black and white cat but she lives with my mum and dad.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Our other Hamster Poppy died last April of old age she was a character and a half. She used to escape at night & run around the house & then go back to bed in the morning before we got up :eek: Only found out when kept finding some of the kids little toys in her bed when we were cleaning her cage :D (How the cat never got her I don't know cheeky wee blighter)

I had a hamster that did that too. You'd find her cage slightly ajar in the morning and she'd be in her bed, black with soot, (she was cream coloured :D) having scaled the entire house while we'd been asleep. She was incredibly tame; I used to train her to do assault courses and everything. Here's hoping my current hamster turns out just the same; they're such wee bundles of love once they're fully hand-tame.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    We have a superb 5 month old grey kitten...Neo!

He is the chosen one lol! :)
  • Spikie ChickSpikie Chick Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two cats called Tia and Ziggy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three Gerbils - Monty, Jack and Harry.

Long Haired Syrian Hamster - Dennis.

Thinking of Guinea Pigs next!