Options

Did anyone get one of these?

asmz35asmz35 Posts: 22,168
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yesterday, in the post, I received a small package, which contained a small Purina GoCat key ring torch.

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk366/asmz35/Dsc00184.jpg

I haven't entered any competitions or entered my details online at the GoCat site. I just wondered why I got sent this, not that I'm complaining.

Has anyone else received one?

Comments

• Options
    derbyshire duckderbyshire duck Posts: 14,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I haven't got one :(
  • Options
    FritzFritz Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Do you have pet insurance? I wonder whether maybe your insurers have some sort of deal going on with Purina at the moment?

I didn't get one either! :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nor me :(
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No :(

I did get 2 small sample bags of James Wellbeloved cat food and a packet of cat-mint seeds earlier this week though :confused:
  • Options
    MoDingleMoDingle Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No :(

I did get 2 small sample bags of James Wellbeloved cat food and a packet of cat-mint seeds earlier this week though :confused:

I wouldn't mind having received that - I got a Tena Lady DVD last week on 'How to improve bladder control' :eek

I think it may have something to do with store loyalty cards - I remember reading somewhere that quite often shopper info is passed onto companies for marketing purposes - I buy sweets n stuff but I never get free samples lol :D
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww what, I want one. I've bought Go-Cat for years because it's the only thing my cat will eat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a free box of Thorntons chocolates today from Woolies because they made a mess of my online order. I am more than happy with that!
  • Options
    CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    asmz35 wrote: »
    Yesterday, in the post, I received a small package, which contained a small Purina GoCat key ring torch.

I haven't entered any competitions or entered my details online at the GoCat site. I just wondered why I got sent this, not that I'm complaining.

Have you got a cat?
  • Options
    PIDGASPIDGAS Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No but I want one now! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRTHD wrote: »
    Have you got a cat?

Yep, this is him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is VERY nice!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk366/asmz35/Dsc00184.jpg

No, I haven't but I don't think that's a torch is it? I think that's a cat laser toy...should drive them bonkers chasing the little dot of light about the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »
    No, I haven't but I don't think that's a torch is it? I think that's a cat laser toy...should drive them bonkers chasing the little dot of light about the house.

I'm not sure it's a laser toy. It could be (I'd never actually thought of that) but the beam of light spreads too much when it's any distance from a wall.

The circle of light from it is about the size of a football from about 1-2 metres away from the wall.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure it's a laser toy. It could be (I'd never actually thought of that) but the beam of light spreads too much when it's any distance from a wall.

The circle of light from it is about the size of a football from about 1-2 metres away from the wall.

Oh, if you don't mind me saying then, what a strange freebie!
  • Options
    CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member

Aww bless - tickle his chin for me:)

Somebody somwhere obviously knows anyway hence your delivery!