First thoughts in the 3 New Housemates!

Comments

• AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Numnum71 wrote: »
    If the new boy is there to be eye candy for Mario, it'll make it a tad unseemly viewing.
    With the two women, I fear more inane chat and ear damage.
    Prove me wrong! PLEASE!! :cool:

If they're hoping Mario will fancy Andrew then they've got it completely wrong. Everything Mario has said about the type of guy he goes for is the opposite to Andrew, physically at least.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avalanche wrote: »
    If they're hoping Mario will fancy Andrew then they've got it completely wrong. Everything Mario has said about the type of guy he goes for is the opposite to Andrew, physically at least.

They are putting the opposite of what Mario wants, they dont want to give the HMs what they want... thats why it said they will "shake up the house" maybe the 2 girls from the lineup were hated by the HMs (as they have met)... andrew however is new.... and put him in there to annoy people???
  • jogurjogur Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God, where do they get these people? Who ARE they, who ARE they?
  • marc_ukmarc_uk Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    My thoughts upon seeing their pics helped me solve a dilemma. Big Brother on Friday or Bingo?

I'm polishing my lucky rabbits foot as I type
    :)

LOL

Blonde = Tidy
    maths geek = WTF
    Another girl = :yawn:

Although i never judge a book by its cover
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Well the girls are only going to shake up the other girls there's a lack of eligible men in there especially if Nathan goes because I really don't think JJ's looking for showmance he'd rather have an argument - and the lad probably won't shake anything unless they have a game of bingo then he might get to shake the numbered balls :eek:

Someone to challenge the current girls and a hunk or two for them to fight over would have been better :D
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping for another Bea who really shook the house to its foundations last year!
  • wolfie1968wolfie1968 Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    The new young lad reminds me of napoleon dynamite!
  • deano8856deano8856 Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Rachel from Pop Idol and she is extremely annoying. Whether thats a good thing or not...we'll have to see...
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Rachel from Pop Idol :)

Rachel looks like she could be fun (please don't be louder than Corin though)

Andrew, first impression was why?
    Could be interesting having a 10/10 intelligent person in there.

Keeley, a strong and successful woman could cause fireworks, especially with JJ.
  • qosqos Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    jetta wrote: »
    Guess we are going to have to wait and see if he has some character or whether he is the quiet student type.

If he took his A Levels at 13 and rates himself 10/10 for intelligence, I suspect he'll be a hugely annoying little know-all ...... Could be promising!

He looks like the kind of nerdy kid that regularly got his head flushed down the toilet when I was at school!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im liking keeley the blonde woman, not keen on the scouser, think she is going to be very irritating, and as for the man boy hmmm not sure
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who actually thinks that "all teenagers are illiterate chavs"? Is there a single person in the world who holds that view?
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    They are putting the opposite of what Mario wants, they dont want to give the HMs what they want... thats why it said they will "shake up the house" maybe the 2 girls from the lineup were hated by the HMs (as they have met)... andrew however is new.... and put him in there to annoy people???

That's a good point about Andrew, he wasn't one of the 80 and maybe that's exactly why they chose him. The current housemates can be a very paranoid bunch. How will they react to someone who wasn't one of the potential housemates? They may well decide he's a mole or an actor. They've come to that conclusion about others before with weaker evidence than that!

It's not immediately clear what roles these three are likely to fill and that might be a good thing. It makes it all a little more unpredictable so while there's something underwhelming about them (based on what we know so far) it might ultimately be more interesting than seeing a hot girl making a play for John James, a hot guy making a play for Josie and a smart guy/girl coming between Mario and Ben. All those things would've been a bit too obvious whereas I've no clue where these three will slot in and that might be good.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want the geeky kid and the loud scouser out already and they aren`t even yet it. :rolleyes:
  • KittiaraKittiara Posts: 2,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem alright but, and I am going to be really shallow here, I would have liked a nice looking guy with a decent personality and a good dose of intelligence to enter the BB house. None of the current male housemates do it for me :o.

I know tastes differ - JJ is probably well liked and many ladies liked Dale, who didn't do it for me either - so I suppose my hopes were always going to be dashed.

Maybe I'm just picky...

Anyway, if the housemates are interesting, that's all that matters. I can do without a hot guy on my screen. Would have been nice, though :D.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    lol. exactly wot a thought!
    i think the blonde one looks like she could be an interesting housemate. but whos knows, we could all be suprised, which is usually the case.
    i was hoping for more than 3 to be honest. what with the absence of shabby now.

Me too. With all the potential ones on launch night is this the best they could do. At least give us a good looking guy.
    What is it with BB always , always they have decent gals but its seems they have to scrape the barrel for the fit guys. Where are they???
  • jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So long as they have something to say for themselves, we'll be happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jetta wrote: »
    There's no older classy woman for Ben to bounce off... conversationally :eek:

He'll have to make do with the blonde then.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am surprised that they have already announced who the three new housemates are a whole day before. I thought they would have been a surprise as soon as they entered the house tomorrow!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope Nathan stays, as Rachel sounds perfect for him.
    I thought he came across good tonight and annoyed at JJ for messing things up. Disliking Keeva more and more and mad he let her off the hook.
    Pity he didnt with Rachel and Sunshine.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet again, the producers fail the audience utterly. And they wonder why their show died :rolleyes:
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    the bubbly chick reminds me of Corin (personality wise) zZz we need a hot man in thereeeeee!

Another alpha male type to ruffle a few feathers and put a few noses out of joint.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel was on Pop Idol in 2003, and got through on her personality alone. I know nobody remembers, but people all were saying at the time she should have been on BB not Pop Idol.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a day too early to decide on first impressions.:rolleyes: Lets see how they are after they've entered the house.;)
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    We needed someone to spice it up, not sure any of these 3 will judging from the lil bit we know of them.