The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 3)

Comments

• carlagcarlag Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    My thoughts exactly. She would rather keep up the pretence than have people see she doesn't have a 'perfect' life.

What Edward did was stupid and cruel, so you could say she's having her revenge but she's just sentencing them both to a life of misery.

Of course it's bound to all come out eventually because this is a soap. ;)

:)
    I agree! It WAS stupid! But I feel a bit sorry for him in the sense that he's afraid of losing his job! I mean what does that say about the board and their principles?
    Forum Member
    My thoughts exactly. She would rather keep up the pretence than have people see she doesn't have a 'perfect' life.

What Edward did was stupid and cruel, so you could say she's having her revenge but she's just sentencing them both to a life of misery.

Of course it's bound to all come out eventually because this is a soap. ;)

:)
    I know! Now that IS cruel!!!!!
    Forum Member
    I know! Now that IS cruel! I mean, she had her chance to discuss a divorce or annulment. but she chose to blackmail him!!!!!!!
  • PattiPatti Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casualty – Season Of Goodwill
    Week 51

Jordan returns to challenge Ruth's authority, Adam and Kirsty get closer and Warren's true colours are revealed, as the medical drama continues.

Jordan returns to the Emergency Department and is appalled at how Ruth has been handling the staff. Clashing with her over several of her new policies, he realises that he is needed there to keep Ruth in line. Is he prepared to put his surgical ambitions on the back burner for the good of the ED?

Lenny is feeling the pressure to find a donor match for his sister, Helen, and Yuki agrees to help illicitly screen patients as they come into the ED. Realising one patient is a partial match, Lenny's unprofessional behaviour causes great consternation when it leads to a young girl being left alone with a known sex offender. Is it time for Lenny to come clean and stop giving Helen false hope?

When Ruth finds out about Yuki and Lenny's illicit activities she is furious and demands answers. Lenny is surprised to find that Yuki has accepted full responsibility – but all becomes clear when Yuki drops a bombshell.

After coming in drunk the night before, Warren is brought into the ED, accompanied by Nita, who tells Kirsty he was smashing up her things. Adam comforts Kirsty and they share a tender moment. But when Kirsty learns that Warren might have muscular dystrophy, a debilitating disease that will leave him increasingly disabled, she is torn between her feelings and her duty. But Warren's violent true colours are finally revealed when he finds a text that Kirsty has sent to Adam...

Casualty - Winter Wonderland
    Week 52

There's a toast to good health all round as the Emergency Department staff, led by Mads and Noel, pull together to throw a Christmas party for some neglected old folk, as the medical drama continues. Meanwhile, Ruth prepares for her first Christmas with husband Edward and a guilty Kirsty struggles to work alongside Adam.

It's Christmas Eve in Holby City hospital and Ruth is determined to have a good Christmas, despite the precarious state of her marriage. When she finds a present – a badge that reads "No. 1 Doctor" – she assumes it's for her, but then Edward's ex, James, shows up at the ED wearing the badge. Realising that Edward has been lying all along, Ruth issues him an ultimatum. Will the two doctors spend their first Christmas in harmony or will this be one year Ruth doesn't forget in a hurry?

Ruth and James treat young mother Sara, whose sister, Deena, comes into the hospital along with her partner, David. The estranged sisters barely have time to make up before Ruth and James clash, causing a fatal mix-up with Sara's drugs.

Meanwhile, Kirsty is struggling to work alongside Adam after she told him last week that nothing more could happen between them. Adam spends all day trying to help her out but she refuses his assistance at every turn. Is Kirsty able to put her personal feelings to one side for the sake of their professional relationship?

Mads is missing home. She's also trying to understand why everyone seems to be miserable or drunk at Christmas. When she meets a patient, Lily, in the Clinical Decision Unit – whom everyone else thinks has been dumped in the hospital for Christmas – Mads holds out hope. With Jordan studying all day, Mads is left in charge and she and Noel throw a Christmas party for all the patients in ED. Will Lily's family turn up and prove to Mads that not everyone is horrible at Christmas time?
  • Urban BassmanUrban Bassman Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missd these somewhere
    Head Holby City axeman, Henrick Hansen is to appear in Casualty scenes being filmed and

Yuki leaves on 18th December.

Apologies if I have.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    yea i read on the casualty web page
    Yukis gone. Which is kinda gutting he's not been in it for weeks and he basically comes in to leave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    yea i read on the casualty web page
    Yukis gone. Which is kinda gutting he's not been in it for weeks and he basically comes in to leave.

I am sad he is leaving he worled so well with other members of the cast
    Forum Member
    Patti wrote: »
    Casualty – Season Of Goodwill
    Week 51

Jordan returns to challenge Ruth's authority, Adam and Kirsty get closer and Warren's true colours are revealed, as the medical drama continues.

Jordan returns to the Emergency Department and is appalled at how Ruth has been handling the staff. Clashing with her over several of her new policies, he realises that he is needed there to keep Ruth in line. Is he prepared to put his surgical ambitions on the back burner for the good of the ED?

Lenny is feeling the pressure to find a donor match for his sister, Helen, and Yuki agrees to help illicitly screen patients as they come into the ED. Realising one patient is a partial match, Lenny's unprofessional behaviour causes great consternation when it leads to a young girl being left alone with a known sex offender. Is it time for Lenny to come clean and stop giving Helen false hope?

When Ruth finds out about Yuki and Lenny's illicit activities she is furious and demands answers. Lenny is surprised to find that Yuki has accepted full responsibility – but all becomes clear when Yuki drops a bombshell.

After coming in drunk the night before, Warren is brought into the ED, accompanied by Nita, who tells Kirsty he was smashing up her things. Adam comforts Kirsty and they share a tender moment. But when Kirsty learns that Warren might have muscular dystrophy, a debilitating disease that will leave him increasingly disabled, she is torn between her feelings and her duty. But Warren's violent true colours are finally revealed when he finds a text that Kirsty has sent to Adam...

Casualty - Winter Wonderland
    Week 52

There's a toast to good health all round as the Emergency Department staff, led by Mads and Noel, pull together to throw a Christmas party for some neglected old folk, as the medical drama continues. Meanwhile, Ruth prepares for her first Christmas with husband Edward and a guilty Kirsty struggles to work alongside Adam.

It's Christmas Eve in Holby City hospital and Ruth is determined to have a good Christmas, despite the precarious state of her marriage. When she finds a present – a badge that reads "No. 1 Doctor" – she assumes it's for her, but then Edward's ex, James, shows up at the ED wearing the badge. Realising that Edward has been lying all along, Ruth issues him an ultimatum. Will the two doctors spend their first Christmas in harmony or will this be one year Ruth doesn't forget in a hurry?

Ruth and James treat young mother Sara, whose sister, Deena, comes into the hospital along with her partner, David. The estranged sisters barely have time to make up before Ruth and James clash, causing a fatal mix-up with Sara's drugs.

Meanwhile, Kirsty is struggling to work alongside Adam after she told him last week that nothing more could happen between them. Adam spends all day trying to help her out but she refuses his assistance at every turn. Is Kirsty able to put her personal feelings to one side for the sake of their professional relationship?

Mads is missing home. She's also trying to understand why everyone seems to be miserable or drunk at Christmas. When she meets a patient, Lily, in the Clinical Decision Unit – whom everyone else thinks has been dumped in the hospital for Christmas – Mads holds out hope. With Jordan studying all day, Mads is left in charge and she and Noel throw a Christmas party for all the patients in ED. Will Lily's family turn up and prove to Mads that not everyone is horrible at Christmas time?
    Well...what does she expect? Of course it's going to be for James! She can't just snap her fingers and change Edward's sexual orientation!!!!
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    Lots of Kirsty :D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    Lots of Kirsty :D

Which means lots of Adam... :(

I really can't stand him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which means lots of Adam... :(

I really can't stand him.

I like Adam and Kirsty! Sounds like an action filled run up to Christmas oh why is it only on once a week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member
    carlag wrote: »
    Well...what does she expect? Of course it's going to be for James! She can't just snap her fingers and change Edward's sexual orientation!!!!

:D Exactly.

Can't wait for Nick to come back and be all angry. I like him when he's angry.
    Shame about Yuki going, I really like his and Lenny's scenes together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    :D Exactly.

Can't wait for Nick to come back and be all angry. I like him when he's angry.
    Shame about Yuki going, I really like his and Lenny's scenes together.

I know it a shame they work well together
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Well as long as she's in the show, prepare to be bothered by my posts.

Would you like me to stop posting about her?

Yes :D you could try cut down a bit?!:p
  • andrewj123andrewj123 Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone seen the new clip on the website? Looks like someone burns...
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes :D you could try cut down a bit?!:p
    You know you would enjoy the thread less if I did so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andrewj123 wrote: »

looks really good!
    Nicks going for an MRI, I thought they might have forgotten about that, Jay and Ruth!! Brilliant!, but could Jay possibly be the other person leaving? That clip with Tess about mistakes and Ruth crying at the end? I really don't want him to leave :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member
    andrewj123 wrote: »

Oooh, eew.
    If it's Jay that could send Ruth right over the edge.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks really good!
    Nicks going for an MRI, I thought they might have forgotten about that, Jay and Ruth!! Brilliant!, but could Jay possibly be the other person leaving? That clip with Tess about mistakes and Ruth crying at the end? I really don't want him to leave :(
    He'd better not be leaving! I'm confused by that clip. Is it supposed to be someone burning? It just looks like material or clothes to me?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    He'd better not be leaving! I'm confused by that clip. Is it supposed to be someone burning? It just looks like material or clothes to me?
    just watched it again, I can't tell, couldn't see a person though. I'll be really annoyed if Jay leaves, I love him! it's bad enough about Yuki going. I just hope that that is what they want us to think when we watch the clip, or is that just wishful thinking? Looks like theres going to be some really good stuff happening though.

Dunno why I put that all in spoiler tags, it's just speculation!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Poor Ruth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looks like ruth is going to be sectioned, wonder why that happens. I think jay will be the only one supporting her. It definitely looked liked jay's name she was calling at the end of the clip
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looks like ruth is going to be sectioned, wonder why that happens. I think jay will be the only one supporting her. It definitely looked liked jay's name she was calling at the end of the clip

I wouldn't be surprised, she is right on the edge, poor thing.
    Can you give me a link, please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised, she is right on the edge, poor thing.
    Can you give me a link, please?

Here you go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00ccr2p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.