Options

In 7 hours GaGa will reveal the stage for her new tour!!!

Comments

• Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    That looks HUGE. Is this a stadium tour??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    She said "arena or stadium".

Guess it'll all depend on the demand/city.
  • Options
    BoobobBoobob Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Went to her last tour, I enjoyed parts but other bits of it were boring but I feel this time the planning and layout will be better so the whole flow of the concert will be better.

In regards to the Gaga V Madonna crap, good Lord get a grip, after all it's only friggin music not the end of the world. I think Madonna's tour is going to be a all about fun, energy and one big party. Where I feel Gaga's tour will be much darker in theme going by the music on BTW and the look of the set design. I hope to go to both but I must say i'm so excited to see Madonna.
  • Options
    BoobobBoobob Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    - Queen of the castle?:rolleyes:

I will hopefully go to one of the dates but because i'm not gonna dress like a twit i won't get a chance to meet her, oh well...

:D dress like a twit, I like it!

Queen of the castle.......good god
  • Options
    If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BEST.STAGE.EVER.

I'm crying so much, GaGa deserves this more than anyone!
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEST.STAGE.EVER.

I'm crying so much, GaGa deserves this more than anyone!

Lol..I can just imagine the state you'd be in if you ever got to meet the Lady herself:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    Lol..I can just imagine the state you'd be in if you ever got to meet the Lady herself:D

I honestly don't know what I would do. I would probably fall to the floor and I dunno probably wash her feet with my hair and tears!
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't know what I would do. I would probably fall to the floor and I dunno probably wash her feet with my hair and tears!

Well if you were hungry, you could always eat her dress. If you get to meet Gaga, make sure you take plenty of ketchup.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lmao..are you planning on going to multiple shows?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    Well if you were hungry, you could always eat her dress. If you get to meet Gaga, make sure you take plenty of ketchup.

Because she's always wearing a meat dress? :rolleyes:

Get over it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    Lmao..are you planning on going to multiple shows?

Depending on funds, dates and prices etc I'll try and go to all the london shows.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I really like the stage. I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to go but tickets'll be really expensive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the stage. I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to go but tickets'll be really expensive.

But so worth it! Just to be in her presence, just the thought takes my breath away...I could cry!
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depending on funds, dates and prices etc I'll try and go to all the london shows.

Hahahaha!! I just dangle the maggot and you bite everytime!;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Awesome stage, will definitely try and get tickets for this
  • Options
    rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But so worth it! Just to be in her presence, just the thought takes my breath away...I could cry!

"Hello Nurse, do you have the special room ready?"

"Yes Doctor"

"And all the restraints and mediaction are prepared?"

"Yes Doctor"

"Good, can you book the patient in"

"Yes Doctor"
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    rybev wrote: »
    "Hello Nurse, do you have the special room ready?"

"Yes Doctor"

"And all the restraints and mediaction are prepared?"

"Yes Doctor"

"Good, can you book the patient in"

"Yes Doctor"

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the castle, it's a bit T4 on the beach though isn't it.

I loved when Kelly Rowland did her medley across the walkway.

I suppose she'll get close to a lot of the crowd, slightly annoying though since I don't know about anyone else, but I like to get a spot at a gig where I can see, have a bit of room, and am close enough, with a stage like that, you'l be constantly readjusting. I feel the same about when acts have big walkways up the middle too.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't let me edit! urgh.

Just to add re: the walkways I've just noticed Madonna has one which i'm slightly gutted about.

Will be the most amazing atmosphere in the monster pit though, and will make for a spectacular recording (I reckon 3d cinema/imax showing plus DVD/Blu-ray for definite)
  • Options
    IlleismIlleism Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That stage looks really cool. I don't think the castle will be that big, and I don't think the walkway will the that long, but I like the idea.:)

It's like the ''Monster Castle'' or something similar. It must be a continuation of The Monster Ball.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Someone I know from GGD put it perfectly;

"If you don't get a black eye and a blowjob in the Monster Pit, you're not doing it right."

:D
  • Options
    You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Gaga also posted the Born This Way Ball poster. :cool:
  • Options
    kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's said tour dates are out sometime today?

Well 11am PST time today don't know what that time is for here!

Some of the fans on twitter are really cringy. When they constantly put follow me gaga please and if she responds to them they say it's the best night of their lives and they're crying their eyes out because it's amazing. Seriously get a grip :rolleyes: and no i'm not jealous!
  • Options
    You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    So she's said tour dates are out sometime today?

Well 11am PST time today don't know what that time is for here!

Some of the fans on twitter are really cringy. When they constantly put follow me gaga please and if she responds to them they say it's the best night of their lives and they're crying their eyes out because it's amazing. Seriously get a grip :rolleyes: and no i'm not jealous!

If I'm right it should be about 7pm UK time. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    This is just stupid Ga Ga scared of the limelight cause of Madonna. I’m sorry – but why twit this the same day that Madonna announces her tour – natural good manners would have made her wait a few days – at least let Madonna’s tickets sell first! It’s just a desperate cow trying to steal the limelight – knowing Madonna has rocked it for the last week! Born this way? – born desperate! I expected a bit more dignity from the Lady!