Has an established aussie soap star ever been in Corrie?

alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
Forum Member
I know they have had loads of them in Emmerdale, but I was wondering if any have popped up in corrie??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    alienpanda wrote: »
    I know they have had loads of them in Emmerdale, but I was wondering if any have popped up in corrie??

Rebecca Ritters, who played Hannah Martin in Neighbours was in a couple of episodes back in 2002 as a backpacker; she lodged with Les Battersea!
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Cadell wrote: »
    Rebecca Ritters, who played Hannah Martin in Neighbours was in a couple of episodes back in 2002 as a backpacker; she lodged with Les Battersea!

Oh yeah I remember that!!! Didn't they giver her a name like "Julie Robinson" or something
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,203
    Forum Member
    Cadell wrote: »

And she promised him a "sandwich" with her Ozzie friend. Only the sandwich was not what Les had in mind.
    Forum Member
    hahaha!!! Ewwww, but hahahah!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Norman Coburn who played Donald Fisher in Home and Away appeared in Coronation Street as a labourer in either the 1960s or 70s.
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    Norman Coburn who played Donald Fisher in Home and Away appeared in Coronation Street as a labourer in either the 1960s or 70s.
    Never knew that!
    Forum Member
    Never knew that!

Me either!!! Any others??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    In 1979-1980 actor Todd Boyce played an ongoing role in Australian soap The Restless Years.

He went on to play Audrey's son Stephen on 'Coronation Street'.
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,714
    Forum Member
    Ya I was gonna say Norman Coburn too!! Then he went onto marry Emily Symons on H&A who had a lead role in another of the UK soaps!!
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there's a Kylie in Corrie, does that count?;):p