Options

Celebrity Big Brother Discussion 24th Live Eviction 9PM & BBBOTS @10:30pm CH5HD

Comments

• Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    No he didn't!

So what did Rylan say or is it possible to find the interview so I can see for myself?
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be intriguing to see Jim's interview. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he says that he likes Luisa.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    hansue wrote: »
    Well it would be 32 years ago. How long do people bear grudges.

Depends what happened.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Look sweetie, there's Dappy and mummy f*cking in the shower darling"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »
    As soon as she mentioned "16 year old" C5 was ranting legal warnings in Rylan ear. Dangerous woman.

Why? She didn't imply he had done anything illegal
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How pissed is Dappy? :D

Or is he drunk on the cheers? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "She's going to think I've died"

looooool
  • Options
    ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I'm full of admiration for Rylan after his interview on Loose Women today. He said we are not being shown Jim's nasty comments which kick off the rows.The HM's have also said the same. Rylan is very brave and a man of integrity. What is going on?

He said nothing of the sort.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Here's wonkeydonkey in the crowd again...
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    When asked whether It was true that Jim was making nasty comments that we hadn't seen, he said no he had not heard him make any nasty comments.

Just catching up on this thread are we talking about Rylan`s reply if so I remember Rylan saying the above.
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    By not being more specific she is (deliberately?) leaving it open to that being a possible misinterpretation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    So what did Rylan say or is it possible to find the interview so I can see for myself?

It's on ITV Player. Rylan features in the last part.

The part misquoted/twisted by anne_666 is:

Rylan: I live and breathe the show, we watch everything, and only an hour a day gets shown. There's 24 hours in a day & Big Brother on the main show will show an hour.
    Janet: So what other remarks is he coming out with that we're not seeing?
    Rylan: Well, this is the thing, this is the thing. If there was other remarks we'd be showing it. We've got no issue with showing anything.
    & Rylan later: ....but I think where the rows normally begin, it's coming across a little bit like Linda's the one sort of biting at him. I think that's what we've seen because that's how the rows are coming across but what we tend to not see is the build-up to the row because it's not really worth showing, cos' it's not really exciting.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    He said nothing of the sort.
    So many people are making up crud about Jim on here, and being as disingenuous as Linda Nolan herself.

They are in recovery mode after their heroine has been booted out and are trying to find anything against him - quite pathetic.

They keep going on about how 'nasty' people are being towards Linda, but can you imagine the bile they'd be coming out with if Jim had been booted?
  • Options
    TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never said it was sexual.. and she wasn't allowed to finish

The way I heard it in my mind was something along the lines of Jim heckling from the wings.

Maybe shouting out "get off you're sh*t" and Linda hasn't forgiven him because Colleen was her baby sister.

I don't know but I'm sure it's nothing sinister
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Linda said that BB asked her who she wouldn't like in the house and she replied "chauvinists". So they asked her to name who she thought was a chauvinist and they kept asking her until she said Jim. They never showed the other names or the way they asked
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nomad2king wrote: »
    By not being more specific she is (deliberately?) leaving it open to that being a possible misinterpretation.

Rylan cut her off and insisted the subject be dropped
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they weren't leaving so soon, r.i.p live feed.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Rylan said that they had to be careful as Jim wasn't there to defend himself against her comments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    The way I heard it in my mind was something along the lines of Jim heckling from the wings.

Maybe shouting out "get off you're sh*t" and Linda hasn't forgiven him because Colleen was her baby sister.

I don't know but I'm sure it's nothing sinister

No. They were all in the wings. Linda, Jim, and her sister
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on ITV Player. Rylan features in the last part.

The part misquoted/twisted by anne_666 is:

Rylan: I live and breathe the show, we watch everything, and only an hour a day gets shown. There's 24 hours in a day & Big Brother on the main show will show an hour.
    Janet: So what other remarks is he coming out with that we're not seeing?
    Rylan: Well, this is the thing, this is the thing. If there was other remarks we'd be showing it. We've got no issue with showing anything.
    & Rylan later: ....but I think where the rows normally begin, it's coming across a little bit like Linda's the one sort of biting at him. I think that's what we've seen because that's how the rows are coming across but what we tend to not see is the build-up to the row because it's not really worth showing, cos' it's not really exciting.

Thanks for clarifying that Ellie. So it was a misquotation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rylan said that they had to be careful as Jim wasn't there to defend himself against her comments.

Yes Rylan cut her off, so we don't know what happened with Jim, Linda and her sister
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Linda said that BB asked her who she wouldn't like in the house and she replied "chauvinists". So they asked her to name who she thought was a chauvinist and they kept asking her until she said Jim. They never showed the other names or the way they asked

She said she named 4 chauvinists but they only included Jim in her VT. I'm guessing that she volunteered the information that she once had him thrown out of a club.
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »

from about 39 minutes in on Loose Women on catchup itv. Thursday 24th

Rylan was asked by JSP - what other remark is he coming out with and he said - this is the thing - if there were other remarks we would show them we would have no qualms about showing it - but what we don't see is the build up and that is not really worth showing. What I will say is that Jim is holding himself in a bit in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    nomad2king wrote: »

and she prefaced the accusation with "Jim wont remember this because he was pissed"

How convenient for her
  • Options
    TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. They were all in the wings. Linda, Jim, and her sister

No, she said "when he was being vile to us and my 16yr old sister in the wings of the stage he was pissed and can't remember"

In no way does that point to them all being in the wings!