Anyone else struggling to understand why Lauren is upset?

Comments

• pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just a miserable person in drink . She's either woo-hooing and flashing her bits to get attention ,or crying in her beer to get attention .Does my head .
  • Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no idea what Lauren or George are talking about.:confused:

It is drunken babble.....something about she is a gangsters moll. LOL
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Essentially she was upset about the shit the media says about her..

..said some things the media will certainly use to say shit about her..

...was told she shouldn't say the things she just said that the media will say shit about..

..got upset with someone because they told her to stop saying the shit that the media gives her shit for saying..so she wouldn't keep saying the shit the media give her shit for saying.

I think that was about it.:D

..other than nobody else in the house has anything to lose by being on CBB other than her.

So basically, she was just chatting shit ? :D
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    She's just a miserable person in drink . She's either woo-hooing and flashing her bits to get attention ,or crying in her beer to get attention .Does my head .

I agree....
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to think she is a real celebrity and can't understand why people don't look up to her. personally, I can't stand her.
  • Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's a washed up old reality star, who can't handle her drink and can't get over ex, oh and she's boring as shite:p
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's a washed up old reality star, who can't handle her drink and can't get over ex, oh and she's boring as shite:p

The sum of it - sad but true.
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think George's comment about her "bad media presence" really rattled her.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    She seems to be a mess, both physically and emotionally, how old is she? she looks old, and her drinking habit is not good for her health.

I think she needs some help when she comes out, messed up girl.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two things. What planet is she on? Do people seriously think like that? Wouldn't be AS bad if it was a real celeb saying it, but a reality star that hardly anyone's heard of anyway? Deluded.

Secondly, and far more importantly, where was Gary and his cock and balls during all this? ;)
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    so why doesn't she ease that stress by leaving public life?

I'll just give her a call and ask her shall I LOL!! :D
    I would agree it would make sense for her to leave the public eye especially as she has probably made a lot of money already, but unfortunately she probably uses the media attention to validate her as well. As I keep mentioning she is insecure she would do well to work on finding her own self confidence.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sort of had a go at Ricci because he didn't say much during the call centre task and that he wasn't man enough and how her ex boyfriend was "gangsta" and an armed robber. The others rightly tried to tell her she says things she shouldn't when she drinks and then she was trying to tell the others that they didn't have to put up with the bad press she gets about her weight, partners etc but It came out sounding as if she was more in the media than them and more famous which didn't go down well and she ended up crying. I think she has problems but drinking leads to her acting in a way that gives the press even more to write about.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I have absolutely no idea what Lauren or George are talking about.:confused:

I know what on earth was that holla balu going on about?
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Saying how Audley was the only one to stand up for her, because A) He wasn't in the room and B) he had no idea what he was standing up for her for.

He was in the DR..he seemed more to be getting at George ..
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I think audley is the biggest stirrer in there don't get how everybody likes him so much. On the odd occasion when he's not being totally irrelevant he is dropping the odd comment that will start a row
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

...was told she shouldn't say the things she just said that the media will say shit about..

..got upset with someone because they told her to stop saying the shit that the media gives her shit for saying..so she wouldn't keep saying the shit the media give her shit for saying.

..other than nobody else in the house has anything to lose by being on CBB other than her.

:D Excellent summary

I still quite like her, she's essentially a bit of a lush but fairly harmless and I find myself feeling a bit sorry for how dense she can be whilst chucking more wine down her neck. Although then I wonder if she can really be that sozzled on the BB rations, she certainly seems like she's had a skinful a lot of the time.
  • go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was upset because she had it spelt out to her that she is a wannabe with no talent to back it up. She is a twenty something lush!!
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    so why doesn't she ease that stress by leaving public life?

Because then she's have to get a proper job and she isn't qualified for anything
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Lauren was inferring that she was in the press more than anyone else, and therefore the press will critisese her more. Of course the other housemates will have felt insulted by this comment as it looked as though Lauren was saying she was more famous, as she was in the papers more. At 27 she should know better than to get drunk, especially as others have told her how she behaves when drunk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I bet she always cries/ gets like that when she is drunk. She would be a nightmare if u randomly bumped into her in a club. Telling strangers how hard fame is.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

You hit the shit in the head with this answer. :)
  • magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    She was just drunk and got all totes emoshe.

They way I interpreted her 'more to lose' rant was that she felt less established in showbiz than the others and that her 'career' could end tomorrow, whereas people such as James or Edele have a skill, e.g dancing or singing, that can take them in other directions. Although I don't know how George fitted into that. I'm going off him day by day. And James annoyed me by bringing it up again when she forgot what she said and couldn't slur it back out again.

Actually, if I was her, I'd also be wondering what the hell next? She keeps dragging Matrk Wright into her ramblings, eats drinks and cries. I don't think coming on BB has been her best move,
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor gal, it is the pressure of fame because she is in the media much more than anyone else and rather than strut around trying to Alpha it about she has gone for the pissed crying method of establishing herself as the one to watch.

Really ruffled Jame's feathers too, which is a plus.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she could climb EM TEE everset when she comes out, for charity or something ;)
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Pretty much. Must be a scary thought, her life is really just about being on tabloids. The other ex Towies seem to be getting somewhat more career, and Lauren is stuck being the tabloid fodder. And it must sting her how Mark seems to be doing really well and has happily moved on.