Options

Former HMs who won't do anything BB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
Forum Member
Just wondering what former HMs will have nothing to do with BB anymore? Apart from the boring ones no one would remember :D

Do we know why?

Kate Lawlor has little to do with it - I think I saw her on BBLB or something just once since her series. That Alison one who is on GMTV is another I can think of who I've not seen do any BB stuff.

There are lots of finalists and big memorable characters who I've not seen much of since and was just thinking about the last Finale show and who might appear.

Comments

• Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    Just wondering what former HMs will have nothing to do with BB anymore? Apart from the boring ones no one would remember :D

Do we know why?

Kate Lawlor has little to do with it - I think I saw her on BBLB or something just once since her series. That Alison one who is on GMTV is another I can think of who I've not seen do any BB stuff.

There are lots of finalists and big memorable characters who I've not seen much of since and was just thinking about the last Finale show and who might appear.

Kate was one of the celeb Hijackers on BB:CH & Alison appeared on BBLB last year.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member

Do we know why?

Kate did Hijack. She's working a 6 or 7 day week though DJing her show on radio and in clubs and is Djing in Mexico during the next series acording to her myspace.........Mexico City or Boreham Wood doesn't require much thinking about......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Kate was one of the celeb Hijackers on BB:CH & Alison appeared on BBLB last year.

Ah, ok. Saw Alsion on some shopping channel the other day promoting her clothing line or something. She might pop up for some free press!
    Kate did Hijack. She's working a 6 or 7 day week though DJing her show on radio and in clubs and is Djing in Mexico during the next series acording to her myspace.........Mexico City or Boreham Wood doesn't require much thinking about......

LOL too true, I'd be there with her. Never watched the Hijack show ( :eek: ) Thought it would ruin BB for me so I passed on it!
  • Options
    Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen Dan (BB5) in anything BB related since, even though he was a very popular Housemate.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dawn. Is she still on her hunger strike? :p
  • Options
    noreen10noreen10 Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jonathan BB8. Since his BBLB appearance immediately after leaving the show, he's done nothing BB-related to my knowledge, ever. Not the BB8 Final Night, not the BBLB reunion, not the Wrap Party...nothing. Even Emily Parr went to the Wrap Party.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracey refused to give anyone from BB her contact details after the show. Rachel (understandably) won't do anything that conflicts with her job. Some of them have emigrated - Tim, Kitten, Claire, Tanya? Sree was deported. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison seems to be the only one who has successfully distanced herself from BB. When she appeared on BBLB last year I saw her as 'Alison Hammond off This Morning' not 'Alison from BB3'.
  • Options
    PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other than the recent BB11/Funeral advert - don't recall BB3 Spencer ever appearing on any spin-off BB show, be it as a guest or in the audience. Of-course he did Jade's funeral in March 2009, as did Davina, but that is something different. Another BB3 contestant - Sandy and BB4's Scott - haven't seen much of them since 2002/3.
  • Options
    smugpenguinsmugpenguin Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Desert Rat wrote: »
    Alison seems to be the only one who has successfully distanced herself from BB. When she appeared on BBLB last year I saw her as 'Alison Hammond off This Morning' not 'Alison from BB3'.

Same thing with Jon Tickle and Brainiac.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracey refused to give anyone from BB her contact details after the show. Rachel (understandably) won't do anything that conflicts with her job. Some of them have emigrated - Tim, Kitten, Claire, Tanya? Sree was deported. :(

Sree was deported?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Sree was deported?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Broke the terms of his student visa. I think that is why he looked so ill and depressed on the end show - he knew he had used up any chances and was just waiting to go. So not much of a presidential year and no MSc for Sree.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    What???

You must be counting only those who have some kind of media presence, and even there ... have you checked wither Kate, for example, is still billed as from BB? Aislene? Chanelle?

Alison has a minor presenting job somewhere in morning tv. I am sick of her being presented as some kind of exceptional success.
    Same thing with Jon Tickle and Brainiac.
    Yeah, he has a minor role in one rather obscure tv show.

I'm sick of him being presented as some kind of exceptional success too.

:mad:
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    What???

You must be counting only those who have some kind of media presence, and even there ... have you checked wither Kate, for example, is still billed as from BB? Aislene? Chanelle?

Alison has a minor presenting job somewhere in morning tv. I am sick of her being presented as some kind of exceptional success.

What are Ash and Chanelle known for then? Theyre always gonna be known for BB7 and 8, whereas Alison won't.
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    What???

Alison has managed it because she was evicted early on in one of the early series, and more importantly in the old era of Big Brother. Kate won the series so no matter how she tries to shake off the tag, she has a firm place in the shows history. All Alison did was jump through a table. Chanelle and Aisleyne are from the latter wannabe years and were big characters in their series so are remembered as a BB contestant.

I'd like to know how many This Morning viewers know Alison was on BB.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are Ash and Chanelle known for then? Theyre always gonna be known for BB7 and 8, whereas Alison won't.
    Aisleyne had the "BB" tag dropped on Celebdaq, at least. I haven't checked Ash's or Chanelle's media mentions to see how often the "BB" tag is present and how often it isn't, but the point is -- if it's claimed Alison's the only one -- has anyone actually checked even the HMs who are still media mentioned?

Most HMs have gone back to something rather like their pre-BB life. We have no reason to believe they're all stuck with a "BB" take while only Alison isn't.
  • Options
    K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynne from BB3 has kept clear of things I think.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, ok. Saw Alsion on some shopping channel the other day promoting her clothing line or something. She might pop up for some free press!

LOL too true, I'd be there with her. Never watched the Hijack show ( :eek: ) Thought it would ruin BB for me so I passed on it!

No wonder you are starting a thread about Kate Lawler not doing BB since BB3.Completely out of date imo.I agree with you though Hijack was sooo good imo that it ruined BB for me.:)I have never liked the wannabes again:eek:. I do not how you can:eek:a show you did not watch:confused:
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison has managed it because she was evicted early on in one of the early series, and more importantly in the old era of Big Brother. Kate won the series so no matter how she tries to shake off the tag, she has a firm place in the shows history. All Alison did was jump through a table. Chanelle and Aisleyne are from the latter wannabe years and were big characters in their series so are remembered as a BB contestant.

I'd like to know how many This Morning viewers know Alison was on BB.

You are actually right.I watched Alison on This Morning for years before I ever associated her with BB.Until I saw a clip on You Tube much later that I knew she was on the show.I did not watch the start of BB3 so I never knew her.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, last time I heard anything of her, Shell had moved to New York so I doubt we'd ever see her again. :)
  • Options
    godlivesgodlives Posts: 6,050
    Forum Member
    what about marco bb5
  • Options
    MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    godlives wrote: »
    what about marco bb5

Saw him on something BB related last year or the year before.... he had a lot of hair. :|
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever became of Gos? Does anybody even care? :o
  • Options
    reishunreishun Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whilst she still does some big brother stuff, I've read some of chanelle's tweets where she seems to think she's too good for the show, when she's one of the major factors in turning the show into the shit that it is today.