Options

"Do you like being booed?"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »
    I was someone that was still finding her funny. However after finding her to be on the cocky side this week on ITT she lost me. I didn't find either her "dancing" or comments tonight remotely funny or entertaining. Seriously time for her to go now for me.

Lets hope more people see things like this now too...
  • Options
    ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think she might have done herself more harm tonight than anything else. She was over the top and I don't think th GBP will like it (fingers crossed).

For once I honestly feel it would be a travesty if anyone else but her goes.:(

I sincerely hope you are right but I fear you may not be. The hype continues to be deafening and Bruce encouraging the audience to boo Craig while he was trying to speak was a new low.

Ann's arrogance and self-importance know no bounds but I fear there will be someone else's blood on the floor tonight. I think both Michelle, Felicity and possibly Patsy are the next potential victims of the Widdinator ... :mad::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I'm just relieved she's not on the tour...:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I thought Ann was out of line this week. She seems to have got lost in the sea of her own popularity and has forgotten that she's actually an atrocious dancer and therefore deserves the bad marks she gets. Actually, she deserves to be marked worse than she is and she should be thankful for the relatively high scores she gets, not bitchy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Right wing off the richter scale, politically :eek:. But I am really enjoying her on this I have to admit.
    Me too! I didn't think I would laugh like last week again but I did:D

Me three! She makes me larf, I don't care what anybody says. I wouldn't mind seeing her in it til we get down to the nitty gritty.

And wah ha ha ha ha @ craig's bad mood this evening!
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Servalan wrote: »
    I sincerely hope you are right but I fear you may not be. The hype continues to be deafening and Bruce encouraging the audience to boo Craig while he was trying to speak was a new low.

Ann's arrogance and self-importance know no bounds but I fear there will be someone else's blood on the floor tonight. I think both Michelle, Felicity and possibly Patsy are the next potential victims of the Widdinator ... :mad::(

I sincerely hope you are wrong, and I agree with you about the new low. It was abhorrent. She didn't even have a reason to be so dismissive, Craig was far more outspoken about other couples. She actually looked stupid tonight. I actually enjoyed Michelle's, Felicity's and Patsy's dance far more than any of Anne' dances, so please let her go out tonight..
  • Options
    bargeeeebargeeee Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Oh yes! PLEASE let her go out tonight...
  • Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked incredibly arrogant and stupid tonight, and I don't think Anton or Bruce did themselves any favours by encouraging her rudeness. Her comment about the samba in two weeks would have her voted off if she were anyone else, and her attempts to shout in a hectoring tone above the judges actually made me squirm with embarrassment.
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    I have been saying on other threads all day that she could come unstuck when she forgets herself on the main show. We had a slight peek tonight of the real Ann ..... what a pity she didn't go further and show everyone what she is truly like.

I think she believes everyone thinks she is super funny ..... no love, it's only a tiny proportion who have been sucked in by your reinvention.

Many of us know who you really are ..... someone slightly to the right of Hitler. And to think children on Newsround are being introduced to you as " the lovely Ann "
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    I have been saying on other threads all day that she could come unstuck when she forgets herself on the main show. We had a slight peek tonight of the real Ann ..... what a pity she didn't go further and show everyone what she is truly like.

I think she believes everyone thinks she is super funny ..... no love, it's only a tiny proportion who have been sucked in by your reinvention.

Many of us know who you really are ..... someone slightly to the right of Hitler. And to think children on Newsround are being introduced to you as " the lovely Ann "

Her " What does he do all day " about Craig had me wishing for more ,I wanted her to expose herself and carry on being an arrogant bat and fall on her face when voted out .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abba .... you and I are definitely on the same page when it comes to the lovely Ann !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is despicable.

^^^ This, but with a Daffy Duck accent!
    Can't stand the woman now. Before, at best, I didn't like her! :mad:
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    She's not a very nice person at all, is she?? Extremely arrogant and self important. Anton is the person who makes it watchable. Quite a feat - Hats of to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Anyone else annoyed at the comment that Ann made to Bruno when he dared to criticise her?

:rolleyes:

Anyone not annoyed at anything Ann said to judges tonight?

Such great come-back for Craig:

Craig: You spent most of the dance on your backside.
    Ann: So did you.

Don't want to bring politics into this, but I wouldn't expect a better rational from some one of her political point of view.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abba .... you and I are definitely on the same page when it comes to the lovely Ann !

Funnily enough my opinion has nothing to do with her politics as I dont know her well enough , being sheltered from her over here .But her appearance on SCD and I think it was Fat Club made me want to slap her with a wet dish cloth for her arrogant ,smug personality .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare I say that up to this point I have found the banter mildly amusing but tonight....Surely its time for her to go now? I thought she was arrogant and rude.

Well put - exactly how I am feeling.
    I honestly think she might have done herself more harm tonight than anything else. She was over the top and I don't think th GBP will like it (fingers crossed).

For once I honestly feel it would be a travesty if anyone else but her goes.:(

I'm hoping so too. I wasn't bothered by her for the first couple of weeks but now she isn't coming across very well (IMO) and is starting to get on my wick. (If you have been into the SPOILER thread you will see why!!)
  • Options
    Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(

I agree with you here. Up until now her banter has been light hearted and self depreciating, but tonight I felt her banter turned distinctly the other way and a little uncomfortable. I do not think she did herself any favours here by doing this, and it would seem she is loosing her understanding of how to play the game.

At one point I felt her lack-of-light-heartedness was justified, as Bruno made a nasty, unnecessary and hyperbolic comment about her weight and I think that was the point the banter turned sour. Everything else though, was not the tongue in cheek banter as she normally plays it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »
    I agree with you here. Up until now her banter has been light hearted and self depreciating, but tonight I felt her banter turned distinctly the other way and a little uncomfortable. I do not think she did herself any favours here by doing this, and it would seem she is loosing her understanding of how to play the game.

At one point I felt her lack-of-light-heartedness was justified, as Bruno made a nasty, unnecessary and hyperbolic comment about her weight and I think that was the point the banter turned sour. Everything else though, was not the tongue in cheek banter as she normally plays it.

I don't think that comment was necessarily about her weight. It's just that Ann doesn't give Anton much to work with. She sits there like a dead weight, and lets Anton do all the heavy (!) lifting. In dancing it's all about momentum, and Ann is like the hoover Alesha talked about last week: waiting to be picked up and moved about.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Craig given a taste of his own medicine?

About time.

Arlene lost her job when Craig's vitriol towards John Sergeant was far worse.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be fair, she thinks they're lovely too. Especially on toast.
  • Options
    SuiradSuirad Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »
    I was someone that was still finding her funny. However after finding her to be on the cocky side this week on ITT she lost me. I didn't find either her "dancing" or comments tonight remotely funny or entertaining. Seriously time for her to go now for me.

Couldn't agree more ,of course she's arrogant,rude and ignorant, she's a former member of parliament,and she's not the least bit interested in learning to dance,simply playing to the gallery,one massive PR exercise for her.I feel sorry for the other celebs who work their socks off trying to learn dance,and the professionals..Ann doesn't care a jot,and as for Anton where's his credibility?He must be taking bookings for panto.

Ellie
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too! :o

:D

The show is about entertainment, not just dancing. She entertains me and makes me laugh!!!

I'd rather watch her and laugh than some of the others and cringe!!

I agree, great entertainment, Anne is the most popular dancer the show has had.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Craig given a taste of his own medicine?

About time.

Arlene lost her job when Craig's vitriol towards John Sergeant was far worse.

Spot on, Craig should be the next one to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough my opinion has nothing to do with her politics as I dont know her well enough , being sheltered from her over here .But her appearance on SCD and I think it was Fat Club made me want to slap her with a wet dish cloth for her arrogant ,smug personality .

Having lived half of my life in England I know her only too well. Anyone who advocates shackling female prisoners during the early stages of labour should never be allowed airtime.

Odious old bat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Ann is making the show all about her "banter" to the judges, and I think she would be much better off trying to learn to actually DANCE!!!! She is beyond rude now, and is very smug about the public's support. She was funny for the first couple of weeks, but now all the moves are starting to look very familiar and samey, and it's only Anton who is dancing. Ann was all upset about the judges not noticing that she got her steps right last week. But the execution of those steps was DIRE and so far beneath the worst of anyone else's work. She doesn't even give Craig a chance to start his critique, and pointing out to him that he sat for her dance was a bit stupid, as he wasn't supposed to be dancing at the time. She thinks she's very clever and witty, but she's a sour faced, rude, talentless old bat. GRRRRRR!!!!!