Celebrities for 2013?

Comments

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Just went to look - those pics were posted on 4th September.

I need to re-read that bit of the thread- we started getting more and more hysterical as clues were released, and some of the guesses were getting incredibly elaborate.

We also had Susanna Reid & Zara Phillips in the line-up until the very last confirmation from the Sun!
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    How likely are Dick and Dom and Natalie Gumede looking?? None have been mentioned for a while...
    Forum Member
    How likely are Dick and Dom and Natalie Gumede looking?? None have been mentioned for a while...

I think Dick & Dom aren't likely at all as they got mentioned in one article, and Natalie Gumede is possible but, likewise, she's not been named recently.

She does follow a few of the dancers and ex-celebs on Twitter though, so who knows?! (Well, apart from the producers and Natalie herself :p!)
    Forum Member
    Well our line up needs a soapstar so she could be the one. I think well also get a male from eastenders. In fact I'd bet on it (as another poster said, Steve John Shepherd perhaps). An stv article just named Derren brown but then said he was unlikely...
    Forum Member
    Aaaahh just saw that Tony Discipline left Eastenders recently definitely think he could be on it, following the success of Matt Lapinskas...
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/teri-hatcher-looking-love-man-2133396

Interview with Teri herself that mentions in passing that she's "rumoured for Strictly".

For some reason, this makes me think she's more likely. If it wasn't, they'd surely have included her denial and made a story out of it? Perhaps they can't say she's doing it but the Mirror have decided to include the hint.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I REALLY hope they've got her.
    Forum Member
    Here's my prediction for the female line up:

Fiona Fullerton
    Teri Hatcher
    Abbey Clancy
    Donna Air
    Rebecca Adlington
    Natalie Gumede
    Jade Ewen

My reason for Jade Ewen is that she said that Sugababes were finished. She mentioned what the other two were up to but nothing about herself... Hmmm... ;)

And for the boys I am looking out for:
    Dave Myers
    Joe McElderry
    Tony Jacklin
    Tony Discipline
    Chris Evans :eek:
    Another young'un
    Who knows? ;)

:)
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like most of the rumors have been older so far, besides Abbey. Hope there's some young ones coming soon
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Mel Giedroyc is in secret midnight talks.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Danslink wrote: »

At 10 past one.
    Forum Member
    Danslink wrote: »

To get a restraining order taken out?

(Jokes, obvs)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    To get a restraining order taken out?

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    We have another name to throw into the hat - a double-barrelled name, no less!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/5056717/sophie-ellis-bextor-signs-up-for-strictly-come-dancing.html
    Forum Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/5056717/sophie-ellis-bextor-signs-up-for-strictly-come-dancing.html

Before clicking the link, I'm crossing my fingers for Llewelyn-Bowen, Parker-Bowles or Bonham-Carter.

EDIT-

That's even better, although she said a few years ago she'd never do it. She's another giantess for the series of the 60 foot women.
    Forum Member
    Before clicking the link, I'm crossing my fingers for Llewelyn-Bowen, Parker-Bowles or Bonham-Carter.

Then you'd be disappointed.
    Forum Member
    Then you'd be disappointed.

Not really :p

I like her. I wonder how many Murder On The Dancefloor puns Craig will roll out if she's shite?
    Forum Member
    That's even better, although she said a few years ago she'd never do it.

But the Sun have been very accurate as of late when it comes to finding out about things (especially Strictly rumours) the public don't. I wonder which very definitely legal method they used to source this information...

(kidding - I hope. After all, Joe Calzaghe said he'd never do it. It all comes down to the wonga in the end)
    Forum Member
    I'm sure we now have enough women 5'6" and over to fill an entire female line-up. Something tells me they're making up for lost time from when Vincent was still around...
    Forum Member
    But the Sun have been very accurate as of late when it comes to finding out about things (especially Strictly rumours) the public don't. I wonder which very definitely legal method they used to source this information...

(kidding - I hope. After all, Joe Calzaghe said he'd never do it. It all comes down to the wonga in the end)

I think Strictly has become "the" reality show for people wanting to boost their profile but not look trashy. It's a great career enhancer, so I'm not surprised she's said yes.

She's got quite a big fanbase I think (I once saw her sing at a bar in Canal Street and people were squeeing left, right and centre for her), so she should be quite pop'lar.

She's 5'9 so another giant, but can go with all of them.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

If the rumours are true don't know who should I feel more sorry for... Brucie or the slebs.... He will be going through his dentures pretty swiftly.... Then again they will have to suffer the inarticulation ....:confused::eek::rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    If the rumours are true don't know who should I feel more sorry for... Brucie or the slebs.... He will be going through his dentures pretty swiftly.... Then again they will have to suffer the inarticulation ....:confused::eek::rolleyes::p

Oh Christ he won't know where to start, will he?!

If she's in she's our token pop diva crossed off the list.
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

"Ladies and gentlemen, Sophie El... ello... el mundo... ellis becky... beck... bic-a-brac... Bextor and her partner, Alj... al jazeera, no, no, althatjaz.... no, Aljaz Ska... sko... scarface.... ah, f*ck it"

I'm suddenly looking forward to this series a lot more.
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blah to her
    Forum Member
    So, the current line-up of celebs could be looking like-

Fiona Fullerton- Actress
    Teri Hatcher- Hollywood Actress (take that Fiona)
    Sophie Ellis Bextor- Pop Singer/ Spawn of Janet
    Abbey Clancy- Model

Tony Jacklin- Golfer
    Dave Myers- Hairy Biker/ Tin-Opener in Chief

Can't help but think the gals and gays are going to need a few eye candies to keep up with the relatively attractive female line-up!
This discussion has been closed.