Breaking: Justin Beiber Arrested on DUI Charges!

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    It was only a matter of time.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    What a complete (word that begins with w and rhymes with banker). It was only a matter of time before he did something like this. He should also have been arrested for crimes against music.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    he's smiling in his mugshot....

This is gonna be some 12 year old fans phone wallpaper for the rest of puberty.

You can basically see where this is headed by the grinning. Court appearance = headlines in People, US Weekly, TMZ, posing for paps = slap on wrist = nominal fine/bit of community service picking trash handed down by judge whose daughter is a 'huge fan', etc, etc, etc...

Beliebers running around the streets not taking it seriously (unlike if he'd caused a death, and even then...would they notice?) trying to get a pic or autograph.
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I normally prefer to avoid stuff like this, but Jesus Christ - https://twitter.com/MarvelBeau

It scares me that people like that around allowed to walk the streets.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    i like how the americans always show the mugshot when someone is arrested
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemme guess...before clicking the link, the words, 'Justin baby'.

And it's some ditzy tweener with little to no self respect or perception of what's real...
  • BobbyNoMatesBobbyNoMates Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

Is it me or does it look like he's been crying seconds before this was taken?

What a tool. Hope he gets a custodial sentence but can't see it happening.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic case of too much too soon.

Could he end up being deported to Canada? If he's barred from America his career will effectively be over.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »
    I normally prefer to avoid stuff like this, but Jesus Christ - https://twitter.com/MarvelBeau

It scares me that people like that around allowed to walk the streets.

.....:o
    and if they met him in Real life he wouldn't give them the time of day yet they still adore him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    If he's barred from America his career will effectively be over.

Well lets hope so

Bye bye Beiber :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Is it me or does it look like he's been crying seconds before this was taken?

What a tool. Hope he gets a custodial sentence but can't see it happening.

She's just a typical fangirl who's obsessed with 1D 5sos, Justin Bieber and anyone else who is "attractive" and probably doesn't care about his so called music :D
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This makes me wonder what One Direction has been getting away with apart from crimes to music? They should be arrested too. Glad Justin is in jail through :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    .....:o
    and if they met him in Real life he wouldn't give them the time of day yet they still adore him

I don't understand it. It's one thing being a fan of a particular artist but some of those scary fans seem to worship him as though he's some sort of god. Dustbin Beaver isn't a god. I think he's an arrogant, talentless little twit.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic case of too much too soon.

Could he end up being deported to Canada? If he's barred from America his career will effectively be over.

Yes, it's a likely possibility as Justin's living in the U.S. on a working visa at present.

Can't wait to see his expression when the judge decides to do that - that'll wipe the smug smile off Justin's face in the mugshot. LOL.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...If he's barred from America his career will effectively be over.

Seriously though? Money, sponsorships, contracts, agreements?

He will have forward projects already signed for and scheduled appearances booked.

The legal eagles will be sh1tting themselves because he could lose lots of people a various fortune. Someone will be paying the circuit judge off as we speak, lol. :D (Seriously. Stars never do sh1t for punishment, look at Chris Brown, and his career is still bounding along since he beat his girlfriend to a pulp.)
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    (Seriously. Stars never do sh1t for punishment, look at Chris Brown, and his career is still bounding along since he beat his girlfriend to a pulp.)
    The difference is that he's an American citizen.

The brat isn't.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    This makes me wonder what One Direction has been getting away with apart from crimes to music? They should be arrested too. Glad Justin is in jail through :D

I get the dislike for 1D, but what crimes have they committed? Why should they be arrested?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »
    The difference is that he's an American citizen.

The brat isn't.

No but a large proportion of his income will stem from the US and many of his contracts, sponsorships and other scheduled events will be US-based. He'll have obligations for US-based appearances already booked in, guaranteed. This will be worth mega money to someone and if he cancels, or can't make it... I know why I think so many celebs get away with doing so little punishment... ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the dislike for 1D, but what crimes have they committed? Why should they be arrested?

Crimes related to bearding for starters.

:cool:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    He looks like a cross between Sue Perkins and Vanilla Ice in his mugshot.
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not forgetting if he plans on touring in the future, if he can't appear in America then it's a financial disaster. This has been coming for a while and I wouldn't be surprised if it's uncovered that he has a big drugs problem. Apparently his dad was with him and was one of the people blocking the street so that he could race
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good riddance to bad rubbish, now 1D next please :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    But seriously - his entourage blocked off the street so they could race?

The whole shebang around Justin - management, entourage, security, everything - it all stinks something rotten. Regardless of whether he's a douche or an a**-hole or whatever - if he wants to change, he needs to surround himself with people who care and will act in his best interest, not necessarily what he wants.

I suppose that's what helped Britney to some extent - she's managed to get her life fairly back on track because she has the right people helping her and her family, rather than just letting her do whatever she wants.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do so many people hate him lol...kinda scary. He still a kid ffs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That mugshot is so infuriatingly smug! It just says " Isn't this a great laugh because I know I'll get away with this" argh! makes me mad!