Options

He is really going, isn't he?

Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please tell me Steven really is going to be evicted tonight? I thought he was a dead cert, but my mum just texted me worriedly (yes I know, we're that sad) to say that she'd just watched last night's BBBOTS and everyone said Pav was going. Please tell me this is not true. I cannot bear to watch that man any longer.

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    Please tell me Steven really is going to be evicted tonight? I thought he was a dead cert, but my mum just texted me worriedly (yes I know, we're that sad) to say that she'd just watched last night's BBBOTS and everyone said Pav was going. Please tell me this is not true. I cannot bear to watch that man any longer.

The BOTS audience were certainly anti-Pav. I think that Pav will go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    The BOTS audience were certainly anti-Pav. I think that Pav will go.

Please don't tell me this. I need reassurance. I've been waiting for his eviction for some time!
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav is a goner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOTS audience also loved Biannca and wanted Pav gone last week, Steven's getting around 70% of the vote on eviction polls so I would be very surprised if Steven doesn't get evicted tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Pav is a goner.

You're not helping.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you want Steven gone, you have to VOTE FOR HIM! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the voting basically says Steve is gone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe the BBOTS audience were just experiencing a Pav loathing him response.

*Boom Tish*
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    BOTS don't have a clue. Even if a result is going to be obvious they'll still be in total denial and then be really shocked when what they thought would happen doesn't.
    I think the problem with that show now is that people don't feel confident enough to voice different opinions. They get shouted down or ignored if they go against the mob point of view.
  • Options
    pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bet my house on it. He might do a Kimberley and become mysteriously ill, i.e. his finger gets stuck up his snozzer
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    The BBOTS panel all said Pav and the audience sort of mumbled agreement and Emma declared it was a hearty consensus. BBOTS panelists are usually just spouting off the brief some PA gave them before the show. Jale said Pav because she's mates with Kim and Steve.
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Have no fear pilgrim. Stevie bad plan goode is a gonna this day ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel a bit better now, but not 100% I have to say. Seriously can't understand why anyone would want to keep Stephen in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would not be surprised if Pav went, I would prefer Ashleigh, but then I don't vote anymore, last time was Craig,
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since Kim left, I don't find Steven as creepy, he's still a first class nobber, but he's not as boring to watch as Pav. Pav is whiney. I feel a bit sorry for him as he's been cast aside by the original HMs without being given much of a chance but he's just not extroverted enough to break through that.
  • Options
    sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I`ve got a horrible feeling it could be Pav to go.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOTS were just trying to get more people to vote, for Steven.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Emma do her shocked face when Steven is evicted and say she didn't expect that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    I wouldn't bet my house on it. He might do a Kimberley and become mysteriously ill, i.e. his finger gets stuck up his snozzer

Would make a pleasant change for his arse
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOTS audience also loved Biannca and wanted Pav gone last week, Steven's getting around 70% of the vote on eviction polls so I would be very surprised if Steven doesn't get evicted tonight

Ash was "certain" to go twice and he's still there.

Naturally I would like Steven to go but am not expecting it to happen.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Will Emma do her shocked face when Steven is evicted and say she didn't expect that?

she's already said on her VT on YouTube that Steven is a brilliant housemate :rolleyes:
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I so want Steven out - Helen needs to lose at least one of her acolytes. However I have a feeling it might be Pav. There have been some surprising outcomes this year.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Donna65 wrote: »

He's not going if people don't put their money where their mouth is.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Pav to go - Steven is comedy gold in the Partridge / Brent mould.

But I reckon that Ashleigh is about to have a big shock. If it was VTS then she would be first saved, but her fans are going to split the vote between Pav and Steven. The amount of Ashleigh hate out there is HUGE.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I want Pav to go - Steven is comedy gold in the Partridge / Brent mould.

But I reckon that Ashleigh is about to have a big shock. If it was VTS then she would be first saved, but her fans are going to split the vote between Pav and Steven. The amount of Ashleigh hate out there is HUGE.
    You exaggerate far to much it's clearly between Steven and Pav but even still I will be very shocked if it's not Steven.