James and Dee in panto

sweeney123sweeney123 Posts: 829
Forum Member
✭✭
For some reason I can't stop thinking about these pair of scumbags.

If they're prepared to clean up shit from somebody they don't like, (for a fee), they should have no trouble degrading themselves in pantomime.

James with his girlish braying laugh could play the front end of a horse, and Dee could play a horse's arse without need for makeup

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The obvious role would be the Ugly Sisters in Cinderella, Gary being Cinderella of course :D

There are endless possibilities role wise for James and Dee but my mind is blank right now lol.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Panto's are all about kids and the magic of the Christmas season. Those two scumbags shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    My imagination won't stretch as far as Dee taking her 'career' any further than being a spiteful bitch on a reality tv programme, puffing on her duty frees and flicking back her greasy basin <puke> James will make a mediocre Ugly sister :D
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Ugly sisters is the obvious panto choice I guess but frankly I don't want to see either of them again particularly Dee.
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dick Whittington is usually played by a girl, but I think James could do this really well. The tights, the thigh high boots, the thigh slapping. Perfect.
    Dee could play Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty, after she had put the weight on and developed a smokers' cough.
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    I don't know, she could do a Beckett play... "Waiting For Giro" maybe?
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweeney123 wrote: »

If they're prepared to clean up shit from somebody they don't like, (for a fee), they should have no trouble degrading themselves in pantomime.

James with his girlish braying laugh could play the front end of a horse, and Dee could play a horse's arse without need for makeup

Sweeney, please understand that using malicious words calling others puts you in a very negative light too.

Please bare this in mind because the proposition becomes ironic and there is not need to commit yourelf to slander.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sadly, this post says more about you than them ;-)
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This made me chuckle
    lol & pmsl

Honk. Honk. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, this post says more about you than them ;-)

This is what many fail to understand but there's sill margin for people to realize and make changes for the better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what many fail to understand but there's sill margin for people to realize and make changes for the better.

He won, find a bridge.
    Honk. Honk.
    :D:D:D
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The put down is well deserved in my opinion and if they get any offers after their dreadful treatment of an elderly man with health issues I will be suprised they well deserve to play
    nothing higher than Rat and scumbag in send up panto ! mind you with this title no one would mistake them for playing themselves !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won, find a bridge.
    Honk. Honk.
    :D:D:D

Oh, I must be unblocked.

Honkers! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I must be unlobked.

Honkers! :D

Not sure what this means.
    If it's 'unblocked' you're very much mistaken, I have never blocked anyone on DS or anywhere else for that matter.

Blocking people is such a silly thing to do ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occulta7 wrote: »
    The put down is well deserved in my opinion

That is your opinion which you are entitled to, however everyone calling the next person hardly provides a suitable situation for people to make chnges of themselves.

Hate just makes others have the unnecessary defenses and this is what we are seeing in the house...and in the forum.