Options

Christina Aguilera news in an hour and a half...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A day was taken off the countdown

http://www.christinaaguilera.com/

:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D

Comments

• Options
    stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she finally admitted to hearing who Lady Gaga is instead of just ripping her off and pretending it was a coincidence? :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is sooooooo exciting!
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    So exciting. :D
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she finally admitted to hearing who Lady Gaga is instead of just ripping her off and pretending it was a coincidence? :D:D:D:D

Please tell me that was a joke? :rolleyes:

I love and admire GaGa but an artist who has been around for 12 years wouldn't copy one who has barely been in the limelight for 2.

If anyone has copied, It's got to be GaGa. Roisin Murphy anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's just happened? its gone back to a day now? :eek: :(
  • Options
    ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »

I love and admire GaGa but an artist who has been around for 12 years wouldn't copy one who has barely been in the limelight for 2.

Here here.

Also, Christina has planned on releasing an electronic influenced album for the last 2-3 years. :)

OP - That countdown is all over the place...its probably wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christina said in 2006 she was going to do an electro album. Its just took a long time to get here!

Had it not been for the movie I think we would have got it last Summer as planned.

Well at least we should have info on it by 4pm tomorrow for sure!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr gone back to a day! Apparently there's a glitch with the countdown and everyday it takes a day off then puts it back :rolleyes:

Oh well I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snoinipO wrote: »
    Grrr gone back to a day! Apparently there's a glitch with the countdown and everyday it takes a day off then puts it back :rolleyes:

Oh well I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow.

Well let's hope it doesn't keep getting pushed back another day!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it will be tomorrow. That's what it said originally, this is just a glitch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;)

Tomorrow 4pm is when we can truly get hyped..the countdown has been messing up since friday lool.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what i've seen, Christina has been quite rude and aragont about Lady Gaga.

Oh well, I think Christina was just angry when her 'keeps getting better' track didn't do to well.

I'm looking forward to the news.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

Whats she said?
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Lady Gaga and Xtina are nothing alike. Christina has a stronger voice but Lady gaga is more creative in her songwriting.
  • Options
    caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

Oh well, I think Christina was just angry when her 'keeps getting better' track didn't do to well.

I'm looking forward to the news.

Yeh, but at the same time...what was she thinking really? Being away for so long and coming back with that :eek:. I remember at the time thinking it was a good song but terrible as a lead song even if it was for a greatest hits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats she said?

Back in 2008 she said
    " What do you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look?

You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect. "
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Her greatest hits was a mess. She missed a few tracks out that had been released as singles and were successful. Plus, she re-recorded her two biggest hits that were absolutley awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caren197 wrote: »
    Yeh, but at the same time...what was she thinking really? Being away for so long and coming back with that :eek:. I remember at the time thinking it was a good song but terrible as a lead song even if it was for a greatest hits.

It was catchy for a bit but this was produced by Linda Perry who needs to sick to Ballads :D

And i have high hopes with the variety in people she has collaborated with for this album
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree. Her Greatest Hits was terrible. Several songs were left off and the new singles on it were awful. Even Linda Perry agreed and she wrote them! lol

As for the GaGa comments. Christina has always been very foot in mouth but probably never meant it in a nasty way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    musicdude wrote: »
    Her greatest hits was a mess. She missed a few tracks out that had been released as singles and were successful. Plus, she re-recorded her two biggest hits that were absolutley awful.

Genie 2.0 was one of the remixes I really enjoyed :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    I agree. Her Greatest Hits was terrible. Several songs were left off and the new singles on it were awful. Even Linda Perry agreed and she wrote them! lol

As for the GaGa comments. Christina has always been very foot in mouth but probably never meant it in a nasty way.

I agree, Gaga was not huge back '08 anyway and it's not like Xtina would know who she is.

But i guess no one can have bangs/fringe without being told you're copying gaga..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    I agree, Gaga was not huge back '08 anyway and it's not like Xtina would know who she is.

But i guess no one can have bangs/fringe without being told you're copying gaga..

Well no one knew who GaGa was then really. It was because of a Britney fans rebel on youtude what caused the whole 'She's copied GaGa' thing. So really had it not been for Christina I doubt GaGa would have got that early exposer. I think GaGa even thanked her for it.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    I agree. Her Greatest Hits was terrible. Several songs were left off and the new singles on it were awful. Even Linda Perry agreed and she wrote them! lol .

Her GHs was such a mess. Idon't know why they missed off serveral of her hits, because as it is the tracklisting is very sparce. She should have waited until after this next album.

I think the whole Lady GaGa comparison was just a bit of a coincidence. At the time (Late 2008) GaGa had only been around about 5 minutes and was still a nobody (pretty much). Nobody had even heard of her in the UK. I hope the comparisons don't continue :sleep: To be honest i think the whole debacle helped GaGa, it certainly made me Youtube her. I remember not being very impressed!! How times have changed :o:D
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The timer is now on 1 day 23 hrs :sleep:

Chris, just tell us the bloody news. It's already 2 years late.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The timer is now on 1 day 23 hrs :sleep:

Chris, just tell us the bloody news. It's already 2 years late.

EDIT: The countdown now says 23hrs..The news will come tomorrow,...they just posted on both facebook and myspace blog to remind people aswell