Options

EE I really think they will bring back lisa shaw

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
she was brought back in 2010 for a one off

but I think DTC will be the one to bring her in for a full time return she could return for a possible court case invovling shirley and sharon with the shooting LOL

all his exGFs lining up to say what a bastard the man is:D

plus she was friends with sharon
she has a kid with phil another interesting angle to play off phil with a daughter

and she has a link to mel who I could see wanting to return to the show

if there is a point were mel and lisa could return then this era is it

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like that! :D
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she was the bloke that picked up Peter's note.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    I doubt Lisa will comeback i think Lucy Benjamin who played Lisa and Steve McFadden who plays Phil don't get on anymore, i think they had a messy break up after they dated in real life.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    I doubt Lisa will comeback i think Lucy Benjamin who played Lisa and Steve McFadden who plays Phil don't get on anymore, i think they had a messy break up after they dated in real life.

I heard they put things aside a long time ago. Plus they split up like 11 years ago.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    I heard they put things aside a long time ago. Plus they split up like 11 years ago.

I could be wrong then, like you say it was 11 years ago and that is a long time ago, i can't see Lisa coming back any time soon but with Louise being his and Lisa's daughter there is always going to be a connection between the two so a return isn't that impossible.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member

Didn't Lucy refuse to do any scenes with Steve when she turned up in 2010.

Lisa was a bit boring, I would rather have Kate back tbh.