Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has said many many times he won't meet with her.. In interviews etc

Until she learns to keep her counsel he's probably better off not seeing her as she'd use anything he said against him.

As for a mediator, I can see KP shouting them down.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm disappointed, I thought you had updated and confirmed information from what was mentioned on here a few weeks ago. :)

I don't know what's been posted on this thread Cazz as don't often read it but this article is dated November 1st this year. Sorry if it's old news for you :)
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't go on a tv show that was edited by his management ...

I don't think he'd want you on his show unless you play nicely. ;):D

You say this
    Also he may not be the one going to the press about her ...but his "friends" or " sources" do ..

then this post seems contradictory
    He has said many many times he won't meet with her.. In interviews etc

If he's said 'many times in interviews' that's him speaking directly to the press and not from a 'source'. So which is it? 'Friends' and 'sources' or PA himself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If PA doesn't want to meet up with KP then tough get over it already... if KP wants to insult him for the rest of her life then also tough get over it already... he is under no obligation to give her closure... I'm pretty sure she gave AR none... one day she is meeting him for nooky the next she is taking LP home for the night and next couple of years... so no leg to stand on in the closure front... not that I believe for one minute she doesn't know why he left her... she just needs another chapter or two in her next bileography... in fact imo PA could explain in clear and concise language (or the closest approximation he is capable of) and she would still carry on in exactly the same way... because she abuses all of her exes not just PA... it is who she is and what she does.

On topic I caught part of 60 minute makeover at my parents today... PA was learning how to use a nail gun... he was most delighted with himself for mastering the difficult concept of point and press... to be fair he did avoid shooting any living thing so maybe he had reason to be delighted... apart from that he is far to self conscious to be a natural presenter imo... my parents enjoyed him though.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If PA doesn't want to meet up with KP then tough get over it already... if KP wants to insult him for the rest of her life then also tough get over it already... he is under no obligation to give her closure... I'm pretty sure she gave AR none... one day she is meeting him for nooky the next she is taking LP home for the night and next couple of years... so no leg to stand on in the closure front... not that I believe for one minute she doesn't know why he left her... she just needs another chapter or two in her next bileography... in fact imo PA could explain in clear and concise language (or the closest approximation he is capable of) and she would still carry on in exactly the same way... because she abuses all of her exes not just PA... it is who she is and what she does.

On topic I caught part of 60 minute makeover at my parents today... PA was learning how to use a nail gun... he was most delighted with himself for mastering the difficult concept of point and press... to be fair he did avoid shooting any living thing so maybe he had reason to be delighted... apart from that he is far to self conscious to be a natural presenter imo... my parents enjoyed him though.

^ all of this ^

BIB. I did too.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    that article grrrrr...... who else bump rubs like that in public ....and this under a picture of princess

"Big sister to be: Princess seemed to be thrilled at the prospect of becoming a big sister for the first time"

Ohhh so she hasn't another little brother already.. she isn't going to be a big sister for the first time it will be the second

as for shy private Emily!

'Shy private Emily'.....:rolleyes:

Whenever I have watched this recent series Emily is either lounging around the house, draped across the sofa or sitting on the floor swishing her hair around and holding court while Petey drinks coffee and mugs for the camera...who does the housework in that setup? Emily certainly does not wear herself out keeping busy....:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Shy private Emily'.....:rolleyes:

Whenever I have watched this recent series Emily is either lounging around the house, draped across the sofa or sitting on the floor swishing her hair around and holding court while Petey drinks coffee and mugs for the camera...who does the housework in that setup? Emily certainly does not wear herself out keeping busy....:cool:

I would imagine they have hired help ;)
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I would imagine they have hired help ;)

lots of it....cleaner nanny someone to answer the phone...TBH it would kind of drive me nuts at some point I like my own company and love quiet at times
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does he really need a list done by CP ...WHOS baby is this surely Emily and her mum and PA should be the ones BUILD time in omg he is so pampered and spoilt I bet he dosent pick his own nose!

This is what happens when you have no job, no income and pregnant. The person who is supporting you and paying for everything, has the control. Its also so that everyone can see how great a dad he is and wanting to be involved in baby purchasing.

I think him booking a music tour in September (when he didnt have too), when Emily returns to university and there is new baby, is more telling about him as a father (when he isnt being filmed)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he'd want you on his show unless you play nicely. ;):D

You say this

then this post seems contradictory

If he's said 'many times in interviews' that's him speaking directly to the press and not from a 'source'. So which is it? 'Friends' and 'sources' or PA himself?

No I said the NEGATIVE stories about his ex are usually done through his friends and sources so as not to damage his saintly personna..... ..but Andre himself has said he won't meet KP to discuss anything... Not contradicting myself at all..
    Two completely different topics ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    This is what happens when you have no job, no income and pregnant. The person who is supporting you and paying for everything, has the control. Its also so that everyone can see how great a dad he is and wanting to be involved in baby purchasing.

I think him booking a music tour in September (when he didnt have too), when Emily returns to university and there is new baby, is more telling about him as a father (when he isnt being filmed)

He made it clear when looking at houses...that he is in control and Emily will do what he wants
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch 60 mm makeover???

See a photograph fell off the wall at Petes house. Wonder who put it up:D:D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I don't know why anyone is expecting any sort of an outcome if they do meet face to face, they are at loggerheads and have been for years, cannot see anything changing if they see each other but a tit for tat huge disagreement which she will live off for another few years. In Pete's case it would be pointless, so keeping her at arms length will at least stop that from happening. Can anyone really see her being reasonable and sticking to it?

By the way I thought Emily looked lovely in the pics of her today, pregnancy seems to suit her:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone is expecting any sort of an outcome if they do meet face to face, they are at loggerheads and have been for years, cannot see anything changing if they see each other but a tit for tat huge disagreement which she will live off for another few years. In Pete's case it would be pointless, so keeping her at arms length will at least stop that from happening. Can anyone really see her being reasonable and sticking to it?

By the way I thought Emily looked lovely in the pics of her today, pregnancy seems to suit her:)

it is funny how I see this differently they need to thrash it out for the sake of the children...and I see them both equally capable there is always 2 sides and both are guilty if you cant see this then it is a pity as no one is as perfect as you seem to think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it is funny how I see this differently they need to thrash it out for the sake of the children...and I see them both equally capable there is always 2 sides and both are guilty if you cant see this then it is a pity as no one is as perfect as you seem to think

I agree with you Joanne ... How the blame can be put all on one person is rediculous ...
    Forum Member

Where did I say anyone was perfect? I said a huge tit for tat which means both of them. But one he has avoided so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who would stand near Peter Andre and a nail gun, I wouldnt:rolleyes:

Anyone could master DIY, if they chose too, he doesnt. He starts DIY projects in his house, whilst he is being filmed, but then letting others take over. He has the money to employ maintenance people, so will continue to be useless at anything practical. Him fronting a DIY programme is irritating.
    Forum Member

Anyone could master DIY, if they chose too, he doesnt. He starts DIY projects in his house, whilst he is being filmed, but then letting others take over. He has the money to employ maintenance people, so will continue to be useless at anything practical. Him fronting a DIY programme is irritating.

He is presenting the show,doesn't mean he has to do the DIY as well, did Carole Vorderman or Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen do it, just to mention just two. Since when was it decreed that the presenter should be a DIY expert, he may want to pick up some tips but it is not a prerequisite for the job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did I say anyone was perfect? I said a huge tit for tat which means both of them. But one he has avoided so far.

he hasn't tho he has used friends sources and his team to snipe and his show..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres nothing tit for tat about someone who has been whispering unfounded accusations to the press all these years from behind the skirts of others, Andre has said and created plenty over the years, and only got away with it so far, because there was no definite proof, or total belief, that someone could do this to the mother of their kids just to keep an image/career going, now there are things that need to be said no matter how way back down the long twisted road they may be, or others are going to be hurt and used by a person who is only capable of valuing his own self worth.
    He may think creating a happy family since the cc reared its head, may publicly throw people off to thinking that others motives for wanting justice is based on jealousy, but, cc arent heard for those sort of reasons, and people like his ex, no matter what their past or present lifestyle be, are entitled to the truth being heard without prejudice no matter what they once did with a mobile phone ;)
    Forum Member
    he hasn't tho he has used friends sources and his team to snipe and his show..

You wrote that no one is perfect but it appears that he has to be for anyone to give him credit for anything. So he speaks to his friends and team and other sources which is totally allowable, everyone does it and who doesn't have many good words to say about an ex, because that is why they are an ex.

But not Pete, it seems, he must be the exception in every case because if he wasn't, then he would be just like everyone else, a human being without faults no less.

I try to give an alternate view to some of the accusations towards him, because we are not party to what really goes on, no one is in his inner circle, all we see is what and how we want to see it in our opinions and no one knows the full truth.
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Theres nothing tit for tat about someone who has been whispering unfounded accusations to the press all these years from behind the skirts of others, Andre has said and created plenty over the years, and only got away with it so far, because there was no definite proof, or total belief, that someone could do this to the mother of their kids just to keep an image/career going, now there are things that need to be said no matter how way back down the long twisted road they may be, or others are going to be hurt and used by a person who is only capable of valuing his own self worth.
    He may think creating a happy family since the cc reared its head, may publicly throw people off to thinking that others motives for wanting justice is based on jealousy, but, cc arent heard for those sort of reasons, and people like his ex, no matter what their past or present lifestyle be, are entitled to the truth being heard without prejudice no matter what they once did with a mobile phone ;)

That's one opinion which may or may not be the case
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch 60 mm makeover???

See a photograph fell off the wall at Petes house. Wonder who put it up:D:D

It wasn't put up,it was resting on the back of a sofa :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You wrote that no one is perfect but it appears that he has to be for anyone to give him credit for anything. So he speaks to his friends and team and other sources which is totally allowable, everyone does it and who doesn't have many good words to say about an ex, because that is why they are an ex.

But not Pete, it seems, he must be the exception in every case because if he wasn't, then he would be just like everyone else, a human being without faults no less.

I try to give an alternate view to some of the accusations towards him, because we are not party to what really goes on, no one is in his inner circle, all we see is what and how we want to see it in our opinions and no one knows the full truth.

Suddenly no one knows what really goes on when it involves Petey :rolleyes: and yet KP reaction to meeting him can be described to a tee :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On the contrary, l really enjoyed it (and l dont usually watch).

Agree with you about the nail gun tho' :D
This discussion has been closed.