Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some tweeterers are already on to KOK's inconsistencies... She says first kiss was in Cinema Room at her house before the France trip, he says it was at the France Villa..

https://twitter.com/07525374526?lang=en
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Some tweeterers are already on to KOK's inconsistencies... She says first kiss was in Cinema Room at her house before the France trip, he says it was at the France Villa..

https://twitter.com/07525374526?lang=en

Really odd that she didn't mention Mikey Kardashian coming over at the time too. Are Michael & Chris right in saying he tweeted about being elsewhere around the time Jett was born (on stupid tablet which is too grindingly slow to check back).
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Really odd that she didn't mention Mikey Kardashian coming over at the time too. Are Michael & Chris right in saying he tweeted about being elsewhere around the time Jett was born (on stupid tablet which is too grindingly slow to check back).

I dont know Sam - Mikey Kardashian tweets only go back as far as 1st Sept.

I dont even know who Michael & Chris are - they came up as I was trying to find a twitter for Chrissy Thomas - interestingly the ********** account has kicked back in which they have been retweeting

Edit - that was sk@nkyli@r - seems to have been editted out in my post. things that make JAL go hmmm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After her 3rd child she sold stories about how she was traumatised and could never have children again...

wonder if she'll unpick that thread and spin another yarn after she cashes in... I mean... gives birth to this pay cheque.... I mean... child.
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. Two choices after an affair. Split up or get through it and move on. To have this halfway house situation where they are neither together or apart really could not be more unhealthy

and I think that's where the public sympathy went off track. It's as if she wants a witch hunt, but at the same time is saying "that's my husband". It's losing her support and making her look stupid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I dont know Sam - Mikey Kardashian tweets only go back as far as 1st Sept.

I dont even know who Michael & Chris are - they came up as I was trying to find a twitter for Chrissy Thomas - interestingly the ********** account has kicked back in which they have been retweeting

Edit - that was sk@nkyli@r - seems to have been editted out in my post. things that make JAL go hmmm

Thanks loz, that's a shame. Strange how accounts and tweets are disappearing. I remember discussions on here about her extensions at the time because she was jet black at her Kissable promo but dark blonde in the French photos and one of her fans posted tweets which showed she'd had new extensions before they left for the holiday. There's a tweet on Katie's stream at the moment 25/7/13 "can't wait for my new hair wooo". I suppose she could have had them taken out and another set put in in France but if you've got a severely ill premature baby in intensive care I'm surprised it was a priority to look good for a neglectful husband who was distracted and unsupportive. I think I'd have kicked him to the kerb in those circumstances rather than give glowing interviews saying how much I loved him and how I couldn't have got through it without him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    KalmiaKalmia Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    I think that when Katie gives interviews, all that runs through her mind is "what can I say this time to create the biggest headlines and most interest in me." She doesn't consider what she's already said, or what she might say in future.

That's why you get these huge inconsistencies. When trying to sell the happy family angle, Keiron is an amazing father doing night feeds. When trying to sell the poor, cheated on pregnant wife, he becomes a terrible father who was never there and was instead having sex with her best mate.

The truth is, in her head anyway, not worthy of headlines.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2701082/Katie-Price-never-forgive-former-friends-affairs-cheating-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

This is the sort of thing that stops people having any sympathy with her. So the women involved are prostitutes but poor old Kieran is a sex addict who needs help - just pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2701082/Katie-Price-never-forgive-former-friends-affairs-cheating-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

This is the sort of thing that stops people having any sympathy with her. So the women involved are prostitutes but poor old Kieran is a sex addict who needs help - just pathetic.

It's mysogyny. It's the kind of attitude women have been fighting to overcome for years. It implies that a woman with a sex drive is a **** but a man with a sex drive can't help himself and isn't expected to be able to exert control.

Particularly infuriating as KP is the first to bleat "what happened to the sisterhood" when criticized by another female.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kalmia wrote: »
    I think that when Katie gives interviews, all that runs through her mind is "what can I say this time to create the biggest headlines and most interest in me." She doesn't consider what she's already said, or what she might say in future.

That's why you get these huge inconsistencies. When trying to sell the happy family angle, Keiron is an amazing father doing night feeds. When trying to sell the poor, cheated on pregnant wife, he becomes a terrible father who was never there and was instead having sex with her best mate.

Exatly Kalmia. Her version is whichever slant suits her agenda at the time. when she's being interviewed she's like a spoilt little girl who has the floor and spotlight and blurts out anything to keep people watching her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's mysogyny. It's the kind of attitude women have been fighting to overcome for years. It implies that a woman with a sex drive is a **** but a man with a sex drive can't help himself and isn't expected to be able to exert control.

Particularly infuriating as KP is the first to bleat "what happened to the sisterhood" when criticized by another female.

Absolutely. But then almost everything she says points to her actively loathing other women. One of the main comments that people claim to like about her is that she's a strong woman, but stuff like this shows that she's anything but. She is basically hanging onto a man who can't keep it in his pants just because she can't bear to be alone and blaming those wicked women for tempting the poor ickle lamb

It's plain to see that marry in haste, repent at leisure could not be more accurate than it is here. Basically, this whole sorry saga is the result to two virtual strangers rushing up the aisle because of a baby on the way and it's a disaster. It seems to me that they both had completely different ideas of what they thought the relationship was and it's ended up as something neither of them wanted.

Why they don't just cut their losses, walk away from the mess and just come to an amicable agreement over the kids is beyond me. Surely it has to be better than continuing with this farce?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. But then almost everything she says points to her actively loathing other women. One of the main comments that people claim to like about her is that she's a strong woman, but stuff like this shows that she's anything but. She is basically hanging onto a man who can't keep it in his pants just because she can't bear to be alone and blaming those wicked women for tempting the poor ickle lamb

It's plain to see that marry in haste, repent at leisure could not be more accurate than it is here. Basically, this whole sorry saga is the result to two virtual strangers rushing up the aisle because of a baby on the way and it's a disaster. It seems to me that they both had completely different ideas of what they thought the relationship was and it's ended up as something neither of them wanted.

Why they don't just cut their losses, walk away from the mess and just come to an amicable agreement over the kids is beyond me. Surely it has to be better than continuing with this farce?

It's a very unhealthy relationship model for the kids to witness too. He's jumping through hoops in order to get to stay longer whilst she plans a revised session for him on the lie detectors. Very unhealthy indeed.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't today her radio show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't today her radio show?

It is Anna. I wonder what delights she'll have for us today?
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kalmia wrote: »

That's exactly it. She constantly assures everyone that her life is an never-ending drama but the reality is that the so-called drama is 90% manufactured, engineered and exaggerated by her to try and stay relevant with all the tabloid competition about. And so she has something to fill her books. And on it goes. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does anyone really believe Kieran is undergoing professional sex therapy? Really?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is Anna. I wonder what delights she'll have for us today?

Live feed on the Mirror ( on my phone so link doesn't post properly) - apparently the kids know all about Kieran's sex addiction as they are not stupid.
    I have no words ....
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what makes me laugh,is the advice she gave to kelly brook about danny cip, I hope you’ve kicked Danny Chipolata into touch,he's a cheat,he'll never be faithful,he'll be sh*gging himself next and Kieran agrees he will never be faithful...hahahaha,well as far as i'm aware,kelly got shut of danny,how come kev is still there..Practice what you preach price,or keep your mouth shut...She's a liar and a fantasist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Live feed on the Mirror ( on my phone so link doesn't post properly) - apparently the kids know all about Kieran's sex addiction as they are not stupid.
    I have no words ....

Oh FFS, and this is why she should have kicked him to the kerb. Do primary school kids really need to know such things already? Shouldn't they be kept as far away from this sordid mess as is humanly possible?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Does anyone really believe Kieran is undergoing professional sex therapy? Really?

Not in the slightest :D

Still for the interest of the thread I can give you a round-up of the spartan regime the mags have been told that he's living under. Firstly his 'treatment' was said to consist of 4 days of rehab followed by a 12 week programme of complete abstinence from sex so that he could get his addiction under control. He's going to be tested with random lie detector tests to make sure he doesn't sleep with anyone while she's in hospital and her sister is living at her house so will keep an eye on him. Jett's Nanny has been fired so Kev will have sole responsibility for him and J&P while Amy takes care of Harvey.

He's apparently being allowed to sleep on the floor in Katie's dressing room living out of a suitcase which he's not permitted to unpack and a washbag which he has to take to the bathroom with him because his toiletries must not mix with hers. Same arrangement in the kitchen where he has a separate cupboard for his food and anything in the fridge has to be labelled so that he doen' t use her milk by mistake.

Katie no longer fancies him and shudders if he touches her and will only fancy him again when she can trust him (that's never then).

If there's any truth to it then what a miserable, unhealthy way to live especially if she says the kids are fully aware of it. If it's a story for the papers to emphasise what a naughty boy he's been and to show that he hasn't 'got away' with it just because he' s still living there then all it does is make her look incredibly petty and childish.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still for the interest of the thread I can give you a round-up of the spartan regime the mags have been told that he's living under. Firstly his 'treatment' was said to consist of 4 days of rehab followed by a 12 week programme of complete abstinence from sex so that he could get his addiction under control. He's going to be tested with random lie detector tests to make sure he doesn't sleep with anyone while she's in hospital and her sister is living at her house so will keep an eye on him. Jett's Nanny has been fired so Kev will have sole responsibility for him and J&P while Amy takes care of Harvey.

He's apparently being allowed to sleep on the floor in Katie's dressing room living out of a suitcase which he's not permitted to unpack and a washbag which he has to take to the bathroom with him because his toiletries must not mix with hers. Same arrangement in the kitchen where he has a separate cupboard for his food and anything in the fridge has to be labelled so that he doen' t use her milk by mistake.

Katie no longer fancies him and shudders if he touches her and will only fancy him again when she can trust him (that's never then).

If there's any truth to it then what a miserable, unhealthy way to live especially if she says the kids are fully aware of it. If it's a story for the papers to emphasise what a naughty boy he's been and to show that he hasn't 'got away' with it just because he' s still living there then all it does is make her look incredibly petty and childish.

A couple of weeks ago, she was saying how wonderful the sex was during pregnancy. No wonder no one believes a word she spouts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*groans* ^ no wonder she needs a ghost writer.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I have no words ....

No, the kids are not stupid, but they are nine and seven, and not emotionally mature enough to be able to process this stuff, and it's appalling that they are hearing it. I hope their father takes suitable action. The woman is a disgrace.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.