Donnas exit date spoiler ED

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »
    if Adam is to blame he had better get punished. The whiny man child gets away with far too much

bib: Just like the Dingles.;-)

Adam Thomas (Hot Adam) may be taking some time off soon, as his real-life missus is expecting a baby. Maybe he'll end up in Hotten Prison?
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose a prison sentence for Adam would fit in with his paternity leave. I think men can take two weeks paternity leave starting from when the baby is born and the new APL (for six months), when the baby is 6 months old?
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    textpest wrote: »
    I think it is a real shame Donna was brought back to die. Firstly the cancer storyline is very unrealistic. And secondly the chemistry between her and Ross is fab and their relationship could have had a long lifespan >:(

I agree. I was hoping that by some miracle the doctors had got her diagnosis wrong and she finds that she is not going to die after all.
    I like Donna and April very much. They seem to breathe new life into Emmerdale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I would rather see Donna shot in the line of fire, with Ross holding her in his arms.
    Very Cain and Angie, but that has got to be better than days of her lying in bed, with Marlon and Laurel moping around her bedside.

In a ideal world she wouldn't die and her and Ross can be happy for a while.
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »
    Ross and Donna have amazing chemistry together. I reckon Donna gets shot or has some other type of Accident. Poor Ross. I am not looking forward to Marlon over acting though.

Vic died because Andy's father pushed him and he hit his head. He wasn't shot.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been a great storyline
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bib: Just like the Dingles.;-)

Adam Thomas (Hot Adam) may be taking some time off soon, as his real-life missus is expecting a baby. Maybe he'll end up in Hotten Prison?

I thought he was standing as a Tory MP:D
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be the cancer that kills her. She doesn't even appear to be ill, most unrealistic portrayal of terminal illness i've ever seen. Remember poor Alice? Yet Donna is skipping through the village, committing crimes and shagging Ross.
    Persoannly i think her and Ross are a dreadful couple, and i'll be glad to see this story end.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am also sorry that Donna was brought back just to die. Its a shame she couldnt have gone into remission and they had got rid of Robbie the pointless dwarf, the diabolical Kerry chav or the two lesbian bores - shouty Ali and dullard Ruby. Ashley is now pathetic and well past his sell by but is kept on and on just to pull faces like Prince Charles. WHAT is the point of Georgia can anyone tell me??? Donna has history with the village and could have been a great addition to the cast.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I really don't want the Ross and Donna storyline to be over, I love it. :blush:

In fact I wish they'd brought her back earlier, or kept her longer, to let it simmer for 6-9 months before it came to the climax. It could have run right to autumn really. But it's been great, real smoking chemistry and moving as well. I know Donna's illness has been skirted round horrendously - she looks blooming - but her fear and sadness come across really well.

Favourite storyline this year.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I thought he was standing as a Tory MP:D

When Adam Rickett (the previous Nick Tilsley) tried standing as a Tory MP, the sitting MP at the time felt so unthreatened that his sentiment was I Breathe Again! :D
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I really don't want the Ross and Donna storyline to be over, I love it. :blush:

In fact I wish they'd brought her back earlier, or kept her longer, to let it simmer for 6-9 months before it came to the climax. It could have run right to autumn really. But it's been great, real smoking chemistry and moving as well. I know Donna's illness has been skirted round horrendously - she looks blooming - but her fear and sadness come across really well.

Favourite storyline this year.

This, it's been brilliant and I'm really going to miss Donna when she dies. :(
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it's Adam who crumbles, I'm wondering whether he might have something to do with it.... (and of course if he does then he'll get away with it again!).

And Ross will get away with car-jacking, thieving and attempted murder, and Donna's police pension will be safe as her slate will be wiped clean. A typical rural scene.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    This, it's been brilliant and I'm really going to miss Donna when she dies. :(

So will Ross. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    ...I have known a few with terminal illness and until the last few weeks look well....Good storyline short lived...Soaps are good at highlighting issues but sometimes they are not in sync with REAL lives...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vic died because Andy's father pushed him and he hit his head. He wasn't shot.
    A fact that everyone prefers to ignore.

I'll be glad to see the back of Donna. I never liked her and the storyline is turning into something out of Streets of San Francisco, but farce. It's NOT Emmerdale, and it's boring. Apart from Michael Parr the actors involved at the end are all pretty unconvincing rubbish.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Donna and Ross storyline has been my favourite in ED for a long time. I love them together, they have amazing chemistry and its so unfair Donna is being killed off so soon. :cry::(
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has been a great storyline

Agreed. Fantastic storyline, I've loved every second of it. I'm gutted it's coming to an end. Ross and Donna have amazing chemistry together and have really lit up the screen these past few months.

Adam seems to be on a downhill slope at the moment, so I can see him making a big error during a robbery causing Donna to die. Or Ross kills her by accident during a violent robbery gone wrong. Ross is left to live with the fact that he's killed the only woman that he has ever loved.
  • Options
    lawless45lawless45 Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I do hope Adam is missing from our screens for a while. It's difficult to take a 'hardman' seriously when the roll their 'R's.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't Laurel go instead
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The newly updated spoilers pretty much confirm Donna will die in the club job. :(