Options

What is the point of Israel attacking Gaza?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loathe terrorists of any religion. You seem fearful of Jews and Zionist. Still as of yet have not proven or explained what think a Zionist is, so far it's just hogwash, nonsense and conspiracy theories brought about by confirmation bias.

So there is "Zionists" in America, do you think they meet up with secret handshakes in dark rooms and discuss taking over the world. Oddly enough there is also Sikhs, Hindus, Amish, Muslims, Catholics and Christians in America.

Why don't all Hindus live in India or Catholics live in Vatiican City, it's called emigration.

I will ask again for credible proof of this Zionist plot which is a "danger to the world". As Zionism began in 1890 it's taking a while.

You keep on about a Zionist conspiracy theory yet I don't recall anyone on here, certainly not me, of ever saying there was a ZCT. I have said Zionists will stop at nothing for power and control and that there are Zionists in places of power and influence, not sure that is a conspiracy theory though, more conspiracy fact.

Zionists are about more than just Israel for the Jews, they are about domination and control. They want Jew to be known as a race, not a religion. It is this historic drive for domination that has brought them in to conflict with so many countries/people around the world. The Jewish religion is not enough for Zionists, they want to be accepted as not only a race but a race above all others. That means they view all other races as subservient to them, being in positions of power and control, such as banking and the supply of money gives them just that.

But they want to be officially recognised, hence the need for Israel to be recognised as a Jewish state, not just the state of Israel. That would mean citizens of Israel would be Jews, not Israeli. Following on from that logic is that anyone other than Jew in the Jewish state would be classed as a lesser person. That's because only Jews can be truly citizens of Israel.

That exists not in reality, as the way Arabs and others are treated by the government of Israel, using it's IDF as the tool of enforcement. It's also why there is a persistent and aggressive policy of trying to drive out Palestinians, with those remaining being viewed and treated as second class citizens. So unimportant that the superior 'race' can simply take their land from them and call it their own without repercussion. It's this Zionist belief of superiority that is the root of all problems. Ordinary religious Jews disagree with it and see signs of what went before yet it's the Zionist position that triumphs over Jews feelings.

As someone who hates radical anything, one wonders how you can support Israel, which is created and run by radicals?

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story637.html

Is an interesting site and I'll do another post or two about quotes from it to give an indication of how Zionists think and behave.

"You Dont Have To Be Jewish To Be A Zionist"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miscellanies Quote From Zionists and non-Zionists

Posted on October 23, 2001
    BASED On Declassified Israeli Documents & Personal Diaries

In 1916 Lord Balfour declared that he is a "Zionists" during a British Cabinet meeting. In an encounter between Weizmann and Balfour:

"[Weizmann] laid out his much repeated argument -- that Zionists and British interests are IDENTICAL. The Zionist movement spoke, Weizmann said, with the vocabulary of modern statesmanship, but was fueled by a deep religious consciousness. Balfour, himself a modern statesman, also CONSIDERED Zionism as an inherent part of his Christian faith. . . . Soon after, Balfour declared in a cabinet meeting, I AM A ZIONIST." (One Palestine Complete, p. 41)

And in the same year, Balfour also state:

"[He and Lloyed George had been influenced] by the desire to give the Jews their rightful place in the world; a great nation without a home is not right." (Righteous Victims, p. 72)

In 1917, the Zionist Organization, which had offices in both the Allied and Central Powers, was neutral, and it was feared that Germany might preempt the Allies with a pro-Zionist declaration of its own. a visit to Paris by the Russian Zionist Nahum Sokolow helped convince French Quai d'Orsay that the time had come for a pro-Zionist statement. In exchange Sokolow agreed to rally Jewish support for continued Russian participation in the war. On June 4, 1917, the director general of the French Foreign Ministry, Jules Cambon, issued the declaration that serve as a precedent and basis for the more significant Balfour Declaration:

"You [Sokolow] . . . consider that, circumstances permitting, and the independence of the Holy Places being safeguarded . . . . it would be a deed of justice and reparation to assist, the protection of Allied Powers, in the renaissance of the Jewish nationality in that land from which the people of Israel were exiled so man centuries ago.
    The French Government, which entered this present war to defend a people wrongfully attacked [the Belgians], and which continues to struggle to assure the victory of right over might, cannot but feel sympathy for your cause, the triumph of which is bound up with that of the Allies." (Righteous Victims, p. 74)

Foremost among Jewish critics to Zionism was Sir Edwin Montagu, Secretary of State for India and the only Jewish member of the British Cabinet. His dissent from the political nature of Zionist aims stemmed from conviction that Judaism was a universal faith, distinct from nationality, and that in the era of the modern nation-State the Jewish people did not constitute a nation. He questioned the credentials of the Zionist Organization to speak for all Jews. In secret memoranda (later made public) he wrote:

"Zionism has always seemed to me to be a mischievous political creed, untenable by any patriotic citizen of the United Kingdom ... I have always understood that those who indulged in this creed were largely animated by the restrictions upon and refusal of liberty to Jews in Russia. But at the very time when these Jews have been acknowledged as Jewish Russians and given all liberties, it seems to be inconceivable that Zionism should be officially recognized by the British Government, and that Mr. Balfour should be authorized to say that Palestine was to be reconstituted as the 'national home of the Jewish people'. I do not know what this involves, but I assume that it means that Mohammedans and Christians are to make way for the Jews, and that the Jews should be put in all positions of preference and should be peculiarly associated with Palestine in the same way that England is with the English or France with the French, that Turks and other Mohammedans in Palestine will be regarded as foreigners, just in the same way as Jews will hereafter be treated as foreigners in every country but Palestine ... When the Jews are told that Palestine is their national home, every country will immediately desire to get rid of its Jewish citizens, and you will find a population in Palestine driving out its present inhabitants, taking all the best in the country ...

"I deny that Palestine is today associated with the Jews or properly to be regarded as a fit place for them to live in. The Ten Commandments were delivered to the Jews on Sinai. It is quite true that Palestine plays a large part in Jewish history, but so it does in modern Mohammedan history, and, after the time of the Jews, surely it plays a larger part than any other country in Christian history ...

"... When the Jew has a national home, surely it follows that the impetus to deprive us of the rights of British citizenship must be enormously increased. Palestine will become the world's ghetto. Why should the Russian give the Jew equal rights? His national home is Palestine". (UN: The Origins And Evolution Of Palestine Problem, section II)

While the peace conference was convening at Versailles in the early 1919, a debate has erupted whether to grant the Mandate over Palestine to the Americans or to the British. Zionists opposed the U.S. control to the country on the grounds that American democracy (where majority rule) ran COUNTER to the plan for "national home" in Palestine. A publication issued by the Zionist Organization in London wrote:

"Democracy in American too commonly means MAJORITY RULE without regard to diversities of types or stages of civilization or differences of quality. Democracy in that sense has been called the melting pot in which that quantitatively lesser is assimilated into quantitatively greater. This doubtless is natural in America, and works on the whole very well. But if American idea were applied as an American administration might apply it to Palestine, what would happen? The numerical majority in Palestine today is [Palestinian] Arab, not Jewish. Qualitatively, it is a simple fact that the Jews are now predominant in Palestine, and given proper conditions they will be predominant quantitatively also in a generation or two. But if the crude arithmetical conception of democracy were to be applied now, or at some early stage in the future to Palestinian conditions, the majority that would rule would be the Arab majority, and the task of establishing and developing a great Jewish Palestine would be infinitely more difficult." The problem at the HEART of the Zionist claim was RARELY ARTICULATED so clearly: the Zionist dream ran COUNTER to the principle of democracy. (One Palestine Complete, p. 119)

In November 2, 1918, Balfour day parade in Jewish Jerusalem, Musa Kathim al-Husseini, Jerusalem's mayor at the time, handed the British governor of Palestine, Storrs, a petition from more than 100 Palestinian notables which stated:

"We have noticed yesterday a large crowed of Jews carrying banners and over-running the streets shouting words which hurt the feeling and wound the soul. They [Zionist Jews] pretend with OPEN VOICE that Palestine, which is the Holy Land of our fathers and the graveyard of our ancestors, which has been inhabited by the Arabs for long ages, who loved it and died in defending it, is NOW a national home for them." (Righteous Victims, p. 90)

In 1919 Lord Balfour, the father of the Bolfour Declaration, justified the usurpation of Palestinians right of self determination as the following:

"Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-old traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder important then the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit the ancient land." (Righteous Victims, p. 75)

As early as October 25, 1919 Winston Churchill predicted that Zionism implied the clearing of the indigenous population, he wrote:

"there are the Jews, whom we are PLEDGED to introduce into Palestine, and who take it for GRANTED the the local [Palestinian] population will be CLEARED out to suit their convenience." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 15)

In March 1921 Winston Churchill, a life long Zionist, ASSURED Arabs that Jews WOULD NOT dispossess them one day:

"It is manifestly right that the scattered Jews should have a national center and a national home and be reunited and where else but in Palestine with which for 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated? We think it will be good for the world, good for the British Empire, but also good for the Arabs who dwell in Palestine. . . . They shall share in the benefits and progress of Zionism." (Righteous Victims, p. 99)

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story654.html

Links for citations in article.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yosef Weitz-A Brief Biography & Quotes

When a "Jewish majority" in Palestine was not attainable based on Jewish immigration and natural population growth, Zionists advocated the use of force to ethnically cleanse and to dispossess the Palestinian people. Click here if you wish to learn more about this subject.

Because of his obsession in "transferring" (Ethnic Cleansing) the Palestinian people out of their homes, he was also aware of all the difficulties that may arise. On the other hand, that did not stop him, which he used as an excuse to work even harder. On Jun 26, 1941, Yosef Weitz was on a journey nearby al-Qubab in central Palestine, and he wrote in his diary:

"Through out the journey my reflections were focused on that plan, about which I have been thinking for year; the plan . . . . of evacuating the country for us [Jews]. I know that difficulties . . . but only through population transfer will redemption come. . . . There is no room for us with our neighbours. . . . development is a very slow process . . . . They [the Palestinian Arabs] are too many and too much rooted [in the country] . . . . the only way is to cut and eradicate them from the roots. I feel that this is the truth. . . . I am beginning to understand the essence of the MIRACLE which should happen with the arrival of the Messiah; MIRACLE does not happen in evolution, but all of a sudden, in one moment. . . . I can see the enormous difficulties but this should not deflect us from our aim; on the contrary, we must double our efforts to overcome the difficulties and find a listening ear, first in America, then in Britain and then in the neighboring countries. There the money will make it. People and money will be transferred there. We will set up an apparatus from the Yishuv manned by distinguished experts and these will supervise the [Palestinian] Arab transfer and resettlement and a second apparatus will receive the [Jewish] redeemers and plant them in the land. . . . I pondered these measures all the way from Tel Aviv and also while visiting near Ramat Hasharon and K'afr Azar. This is the aim, the redemption, and the dream." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, 134)

In similar passion, he also spoke about expanding the "Jewish state's" borders to include areas in Lebanon and Syria. While meeting Menachem Ussishkin on June 22, 1941, Yosef Weitz wrote:

"The land of Israel is not small at all, if only the Arabs will be removed, and if its frontiers would be enlarged a little; to the north all the way to Litani [River in Lebanon], and to the east including the Golan Heights . . . . while the [Palestinian] Arabs be transferred to northern Syria and Iraq. . . . From now on we must work out a secret plan based on the removal of the [Palestinian] Arabs from here . . . [and] . . . to include it into American political circles. . . . today we have no other alternative. . . . We will not live here with Arabs." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, 134-135)

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story644.html
  • Options
    AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That won't be difficult. lol. I agree with Andrea, most of them are rubbish.

Film directors who came over to Hollywood from Eastern Europe in 30/40's made some of the best films Imo. (Some were Jewish some not) They were very talented and knew how to tell a story.

I think the problem with Hollywood today is that directors and actors are living in a culture less make belief world, hence their inability to tell a story and make a good film.

That's a really great point about the culture less, make belief world these directors. whoops. corporate cinema manufacturers live in. Of course they can't write good stories anymore when they've dispensed with all the building blocks which make up a good story, such as real family relationships, personal struggles, hard decisions, heartbreak etc, the evidence of the inner workings of the mind.
    Whenever they do approach human subject matter, it's cynical or saccharine or like an extended advert nowadays.
    Hollywood will peter out and disappear up it's own hooter and it won't be a moment too soon.

I have an old Halliwell's film guide in the house and it's full of films that are deep, magical, meaningful and had the power to haunt you.
    Loads of the films they won't show anymore because we'll only get spoilt.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Ben-Gurion-A Brief Biography & Quotes

As early as 1914, Ben-Gurion admitted secretly that Palestinian nationalism existed, at least among the working masses. He explained that Palestinians' hatred of Zionism was based on their fear of being dispossessed. Ben-Gurion analyzed this hatred and stated:

"this hatred originates with the [Palestinian] Arab workers in Jewish settlements. Like any worker, the [Palestinian] Arab worker detests his taskmaster and exploiter. But because this class conflict overlaps a national difference between farmers and workers, this hatred takes a national form. Indeed, the national overwhelms the class aspect of the conflict in the minds of the [Palestinian] Arab working masses, and inflames an intense hatred toward the Jews." (Shabtai Teveth, p. 18-19)
    By the turn of the 20th century, Ben-Gurion advocated exclusively Jewish labor (Avodah Ivrit) in Jewish businesses. He explained why a Jewish laborer should earn a higher salary because:

"[he was] more intelligent and diligent" than the Arab. (Shabtai Teveth, p. 12-13)

What if the average Christian American was more "intelligent and diligent" than his Jewish American, would that justify discrimination in the work force? How could the question of whether someone was more "intelligent and diligent" or not be measured in a fair and a balanced way?

From the beginning, Zionists advocated a "Jewish State" not just in Palestine, but also in Jordan, southern Lebanon, and the Golan Heights as well. In 1918 Ben-Gurion described the future "Jewish state's" frontiers in details as follows:

"to the north, the Litani river [in southern Lebanon], to the northeast, the Wadi 'Owja, twenty miles south of Damascus; the southern border will be mobile and pushed into Sinai at least up to Wadi al-'Arish; and to the east, the Syrian Desert, including the furthest edge of Transjordan" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 87) *Click here to view the "Greater Israel" map that was submitted by the Zionists to the peace conference after WWI.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story638.html

*Map of Greater Israeli as submitted by the Word Zionist Organization soon after the end of WWI

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story1045.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    WindWalker wrote: »
    You keep on about a Zionist conspiracy theory yet I don't recall anyone on here, certainly not me, of ever saying there was a ZCT. I have said Zionists will stop at nothing for power and control and that there are Zionists in places of power and influence, not sure that is a conspiracy theory though, more conspiracy fact.

Zionists are about more than just Israel for the Jews, they are about domination and control. They want Jew to be known as a race, not a religion. It is this historic drive for domination that has brought them in to conflict with so many countries/people around the world. The Jewish religion is not enough for Zionists, they want to be accepted as not only a race but a race above all others. That means they view all other races as subservient to them, being in positions of power and control, such as banking and the supply of money gives them just that.

But they want to be officially recognised, hence the need for Israel to be recognised as a Jewish state, not just the state of Israel. That would mean citizens of Israel would be Jews, not Israeli. Following on from that logic is that anyone other than Jew in the Jewish state would be classed as a lesser person. That's because only Jews can be truly citizens of Israel.

That exists not in reality, as the way Arabs and others are treated by the government of Israel, using it's IDF as the tool of enforcement. It's also why there is a persistent and aggressive policy of trying to drive out Palestinians, with those remaining being viewed and treated as second class citizens. So unimportant that the superior 'race' can simply take their land from them and call it their own without repercussion. It's this Zionist belief of superiority that is the root of all problems. Ordinary religious Jews disagree with it and see signs of what went before yet it's the Zionist position that triumphs over Jews feelings.

As someone who hates radical anything, one wonders how you can support Israel, which is created and run by radicals?

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story637.html

Is an interesting site and I'll do another post or two about quotes from it to give an indication of how Zionists think and behave.

But you have to be a Zionist to break through those glass ceilings, especially in politics, hollywood, msm, ... in the West. Elsewhere you'll be invaded, killed, the victim of a coup,...if you don't toe the line - m/e as an example. CIA/Mossad - Rothschilds' puppets.
  • Options
    paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Share prices in Bacofoil must be going through the roof judging by some of these posts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Added some extracts from a site which indicates the thinking of Zionists over the ages. It can be seen just from those few quotes that they view themselves as superior, that their wishes must come first and that nothing will stand in the way in their pursuit of domination. Although it revolves around the creation of Israel, one can see how they used their positions of power and influence to get what they want. That really is the problem with Zionists of today, the unending quest for what they want to the detriment of all others. Others are subservient to Zionists in their thinking, therefore anything they do is acceptable. They're 'just doing god's work'.

Where have we heard that before...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just c&p the entire site:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karijn wrote: »
    But you have to be a Zionist to break through those glass ceilings, especially in politics, hollywood, msm, ... in the West. Elsewhere you'll be invaded, killed, the victim of a coup,...if you don't toe the line - m/e as an example. CIA/Mossad - Rothschilds' puppets.

Ahh, bringing peace and democracy to foreign lands via bombs and missiles. Seen it a ferw times now, especially where there was a threat to banking. That would be the usurious debt based private money supply from banks.
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magratx wrote: »
    Just c&p the entire site:D

It's a huge site with quotes from many people. Believe me, I only copied over a few pertinent quotes. Given people's tendency to not even read links, I thought posting a few quotes in the thread prudent.
  • Options
    AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul2307 wrote: »
    Share prices in Bacofoil must be going through the roof judging by some of these posts

That's right, it's after the solstice and Christmas is just round the corner:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Interesting, do you disbelieve the quotes from the site complete with links for the citations?
  • Options
    mungobrushmungobrush Posts: 9,332
    Forum Member

I don't get this I'm afraid.
    Neither Jews nor Muslims are allowed to eat pork.
    Can you explain?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting, do you disbelieve the quotes from the site complete with links for the citations?

I'm more likely to find Atlantis at the bottom of my fish pond than I am to believe in the ludicrous idea of a worldwide Zionist conspiracy but you carry on with your delusion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mungobrush wrote: »
    Can you explain?

I can't see where you get pork from :confused:
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mungobrush wrote: »
    Can you explain?

I know what he means :) but why bring up that BIB? :confused: Other things are cooked in Bacofoil?
  • Options
    MeercamMeercam Posts: 1,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Definitely ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more likely to find Atlantis at the bottom of my fish pond than I am to believe in the ludicrous idea of a worldwide Zionist conspiracy but you carry on with your delusion

Where did I mention a Zionist conspiracy? :confused:

You didn't say whether you believed the quotes or not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where did I mention a Zionist conspiracy? :confused:

You didn't say whether you believed the quotes or not?

Previous posting history , are you really David Icke by any chance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    White House halted missile transfer to Israel over ‘catastrophe’ in Gaza - too little too late!

Israel got tank shell that killed 20 at UN school from US without Obama’s approval — WSJ bombshell - this is to be expected when an arms depot is left in the hands of psychopaths.

Or is the US covering its back being that it's breaking its own law and the UN charter, by supplying arms where human rights are being violated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Previous posting history , are you really David Icke by any chance

You seem keen to dish out personal insults, much less keen to actually debate the issue.

Where did I mention a Zionist conspiracy?

I have quite correctly stated that there are many Zionists in positions of power and influence, that's not a conspiracy theory though, it's verifiable fact.

Do you not believe Zionists exist then?

Do you think it's all made up and Zionism is just a conspiracy theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDx-5b7T8M
  • Options
    warlordwarlord Posts: 3,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Former US secretary of state and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton voiced support for Israel’s operation in Gaza, saying in an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, “I think Israel did what it had to do to respond to the rockets.”

Clinton said that, “Israel has a right to defend itself. The steps Hamas has taken to embed rockets and command-and-control facilities and tunnel entrances in civilian areas, this makes a response by Israel difficult.”

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hillary-Clinton-Hamas-responsible-for-civilian-deaths-in-Gaza-370637
  • Options
    mungobrushmungobrush Posts: 9,332
    Forum Member
    I can't see where you get pork from :confused:

The name "bacofoil" it was originally designed to wrap bacon apparently.
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Why do all the anti Israel/Zionist posters keep picking out a quote from one person who, like them, has also got something negative to say about Israel/Zionists as if its such a big deal? :confused:

And also if it's actually someone Jewish that said it, they're wetting themselves with excitement that they found that particular quote to try to wind people up!!

"Look, look someone Jewish said something bad about Israel.....he he....snigger"

If it keeps them happy, when they've got nothing better to do, they may as well carry on amusing themselves.

I did say the above before :-)

I think everyones bored now as its not getting the same coverage on Al Jazeera because of all the Iraq stuff. Now all you get is long boring quotes from Wikipedia.