Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Perrie looks like a 26 year old tranny
  • honeygirl231honeygirl231 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Is that good or bad

lol I don't see it, someone mentioned on another board, and I just noticed it yesterday she looks like Katy Perry but with blonde hair, if Perrie dyes her hair black, she is a younger version of katy Perry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    BAD she is morphing into her daily sadly, hard faced not so nice bitch.. god did I just type that.. yes.. not my norm but hate to see a sweet girl end up as bad assed as GA.. only the Irish one survived intact.. one of the the rest, was a loo bullies/bashers, or just plain crap singers with stick insect bodies..YUK not what I want to see LM do.. do don't girls.. spice girls were far better....
  • honeygirl231honeygirl231 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Lol some of the stuff I read on this board makes me laugh, do some of u guys read what u write before posting it, they all look like young women now, instead of little girls, they still have that same playful fun young vibe to them, nothing has changed. Only thing that has changed is there image is more fine tuned now, they look like a proper band, even as a fan early in the season like Jesy mention the stylist had trouble blending all there styles together now the last few weeks they look like a band. early in the season it looked like they just threw on clothes and went out to perform. Now there geek chic is more together looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Some people on this forum are vile. I'm guessing you don't have a daughter 'kevvybitch'? Think about how that would make Perrie, her friends, or family feel.

Regarding the OP, yes she does actually!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    BAD she is morphing into her daily sadly, hard faced not so nice bitch.. god did I just type that.. yes.. not my norm but hate to see a sweet girl end up as bad assed as GA.. only the Irish one survived intact.. one of the the rest, was a loo bullies/bashers, or just plain crap singers with stick insect bodies..YUK not what I want to see LM do.. do don't girls.. spice girls were far better....

Seriously, I always enjoy reading your posts :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kevvybitch wrote: »
    Perrie looks like a 26 year old tranny

Please do not insult Perrie we have young readers on here and that was uncalled for.
    My young Grand daughters love her and Little mix so would you mind removing this post please or get the mods to do it for you.
  • jtsaintjtsaint Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Don't offend her!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Is that good or bad

No Perrie is more beautiful than Sarah
  • jtsaintjtsaint Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    No Perrie is more beautiful than Sarah

Exactly! And a far better role model!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Sorry said this over a week ago, commented here as well Perri does not need the tag TART as she is not, but GA blondie is and was.. enough said.. steer clear Perri dont morph into her as you appear to be doing already... nothing nasty would rather be honest and Perri is a nice lassie.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please do not insult Perrie we have young readers on here and that was uncalled for.
    My young Grand daughters love her and Little mix so would you mind removing this post please or get the mods to do it for you.

Get real
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mary Whitehouse, is that you?
  • Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jtsaint wrote: »
    Exactly! And a far better role model!

Yes by dumping her BF for someone more famous :rolleyes:
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Yes by dumping her BF for someone more famous :rolleyes:

So you believe everything The Sun prints?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you believe everything The Sun prints?

Oh the same boring cliche.:yawn: You are happy to believe the sun when it suits you and not when it does not. And who said it was only the sun carrying the story. You people are boring. Come up with another argument and yes I believe the sun, their organisation could go to lengths to hack people then yes I do!
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At Perrie's age I reckon Sarah was better looking.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/girlsaloud-gal-10.jpg
    Sorry said this over a week ago, commented here as well Perri does not need the tag TART as she is not, but GA blondie is and was.. enough said.. steer clear Perri dont morph into her as you appear to be doing already... nothing nasty would rather be honest and Perri is a nice lassie.

Nothing nasty other than labelling someone you don't know a tart and a bitch. :rolleyes:
  • bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But it's true, Perrie does look like a 26year trannie and then you've got the fat one who looks like she's fallen in love with her local Greggs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the same boring cliche.:yawn: You are happy to believe the sun when it suits you and not when it does not. And who said it was only the sun carrying the story. You people are boring. Come up with another argument and yes I believe the sun, their organisation could go to lengths to hack people then yes I do!

Are not the sun due to be closed down like the news of the world
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    But it's true, Perrie does look like a 26year trannie and then you've got the fat one who looks like she's fallen in love with her local Greggs.

Perrie does not and if you care to look at the latest photo of Jesy she has lost weight.
    Why do you do nothing but insult these girls dont see you posting much on other acts.
    Are you slightly in love with these girls and dont like to admit it come on you love them really :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie does not and if you care to look at the latest photo of Jesy she has lost weight.
    Why do you do nothing but insult these girls dont see you posting much on other acts.
    Are you slightly in love with these girls and dont like to admit it come on you love them really :D

Can't stand the 4 talentless little tarts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Little Tart of the band is the one who dumped her BF and days later was getting it on with Zayn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Tart of the band is the one who dumped her BF and days later was getting it on with Zayn.

Come back when you can say something thats not been misquoted in a tabloid or on some trashy online site.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    Come back when you can say something thats not been misquoted in a tabloid or on some trashy online site.

Say the person who calls someone a tranny. At least I state facts not tripe like you./
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Say the person who calls someone a tranny. At least I state facts not tripe like you./

"State facts" - you really are deluded.