I have the feeling LITTLE MIX go tomorrow...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
Forum Member
I mean... the original artist lined up to duet with were Coldplay, Buble and Adele... Neither of them suits LM... but, in the other side, suit perfectly to Amelia, Marcus and Misha...
According to The Sun, they hace replaced Adele with Mariah Carey, who still suits Misha (supossed to sing with Adele)...
We'll see tomorrow... but according to last seasons, it's very common a big favourite to get eliminated on semi-finals... and they are topping all the polls in internet and the bookies odds...
even, they has had a lot of problems with their song choices, with the production crew denying all their requests... Are they trying to get a rid of them?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adele is still recovering.

Coldplay said they don't want to be part of the show.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    We don't know if Coldplay or Buble are the duets. They probably aren't, since, you know, the duets are never confirmed until the week between the semifinal and the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    drakephil wrote: »

Adele is recobvering... for that i have said they're planning to replace her with Mariah Carey...
    Coldplay has been confirmed today as guests fo the final by the X Factor web.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    drakephil wrote: »

Coldplay are performing on xfactor, not sure about Mariah, but she could sing One Sweet Day with Marcus

Not sure if Little Mix will go but a Little Mix fans who knows what songs they're singing, says he wouldn't have picked the songs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gisnow21 wrote: »
    I mean... the original artist lined up to duet with were Coldplay, Buble and Adele... Neither of them suits LM... but, in the other side, suit perfectly to Amelia, Marcus and Misha...
    According to The Sun, they hace replaced Adele with Mariah Carey, who still suits Misha (supossed to sing with Adele)...
    We'll see tomorrow... but according to last seasons, it's very common a big favourite to get eliminated on semi-finals... and they are topping all the polls in internet and the bookies odds...
    even, they has had a lot of problems with their song choices, with the production crew denying all their requests... Are they trying to get a rid of them?

No they will duet with Jessie J.
    If not Tulisa they said on Talk Talk Earlier, also the fans will get them through so the only place Little Mix is going is too the finals
  • honeygirl231honeygirl231 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Lol what is with the debbie downers today, good lord have faith and just vote, whatever they are singing tomorrow they are excited and pleased with it.
    Forum Member
    No they will duet with Jessie J.
    If not Tulisa they said on Talk Talk Earlier, also the fans will get them through so the only place Little Mix is going is too the finals

Serious question, do you think they're more popular than 1 direction?
    Forum Member

This question wasn't for me, but I honestly feel yes, One direction were popular but to me it just seemed amongst the female population, Little Mix to me has a more wider appeal to them looking around I see young girls voting, Ive seen boy little mixers, older women, and men. I think there appeal is more broader then One Direction, and it helps they are all good singers.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they trying to get a rid of them?

I did say the producers are turning their backs on Little Mix, but the haters don't believe a word of it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I did say the producers are turning their backs on Little Mix, but the haters don't believe a word of it!

REALLY hell who do they want to win I wonder... 1 2 3 4.. oh yes HER...
    Forum Member

How so? From last weekend, I'd say they definitely still had the producers on their side. Unless something's happened this week that I don't know about?
    Forum Member

Why would they do that, that would be very stupid honestly, you can't honestly believe that. Even if I wasn't a fan that would be stupid
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    How so? From last weekend, I'd say they definitely still had the producers on their side. Unless something's happened this week that I don't know about?

Perri got it on with one of ONE D.. stupid girl.. or was it two of them.. not sure now.. or which one.. the one who dated Rebecca Ferguson.. have you not read about it, seen it denied.. it is all over the internet.. and could cost this lot votes.. they are supposed to be.. sshhh now not likely to nick your fella.. st
    Forum Member

This week one of the sog was a free choice... The requested for two... both were denyed by producers... one of was given to Misha as it seems...
    Forum Member
    Perri got it on with one of ONE D.. stupid girl.. or was it two of them.. not sure now.. or which one.. the one who dated Rebecca Ferguson.. have you not read about it, seen it denied.. it is all over the internet.. and could cost this lot votes.. they are supposed to be.. sshhh now not likely to nick your fella.. st

as it seems, 1D fans are very happy with this...
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I saw that, but the X Factor producers don't control the press, so..
    This week one of the sog was a free choice... The requested for two... both were denyed by producers... one of was given to Misha as it seems...

There could be many reasons for this. If they'd have done very well on one of them, they probably want it saved for the final, should they make it.
    Forum Member

There we go believing rumors, I'm sure we are old enough not to believe things we see from the media especially that start with I heard from a source., Ive been taught as far as the media goes, anything that beings with we heard from a source is usually a lie. And quite shockingly more One direction fans want the rumor to be true, and the ones that don't were either not voting to begin with, are weren't even able to vote, so I don't thinks its really that big of a deal.
    Forum Member

There could be many reasons for this. If they'd have done very well on one of them, they probably want it saved for the final, should they make it.

The song Cry Me a river, the spoiler guy said thats more then likely what the producers wanted for them to do that song at the finale
    Forum Member

OMG give me James Morrison on my mp3 less stressful and someone I know I like..and can go to bed happy with...

I watch every year and hope beyond hope for another Gareth, Will, Zoe, Sam, and it never happens.. I look around and see it is not just me either..while this show stays in this shite format we will never find another like I have mentioned..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When have the favourites ever been eliminated in the semi-finals? Series 1 : Tabby (had already been in bottom 2 once). Series 2 : Brenda (Was the least fav to win at that point). Series 3 : Ben (had already been in the bottom 2 once). Series 4 : Niki (slight shock, but everyone predicted her to leave that week). Series 5 : Diana (had been in the bottom 2 the week before but no judges vote so couldn't tell). Series 6 : Danyl (had been in the bottom 2 already). Series 7 : Mary (had been in the bottom 2 the week before).

Plus I have a hard time believing that after all the effort the producers have put into LM , they don't want them to make the final. Leona had a lot worse written about her including claims that the show was fixed in her favour and that didn't do her any harm. Not every story is leaked by the producers.
    Forum Member
    OMG give me James Morrison on my mp3 less stressful and someone I know I like..and can go to bed happy with...

I watch every year and hope beyond hope for another Gareth, Will, Zoe, Sam, and it never happens.. I look around and see it is not just me either..while this show stays in this shite format we will never find another like I have mentioned..

Awesome.

So...back to Little Mix?
    Forum Member
    The song Cry Me a river, the spoiler guy said thats more then likely what the producers wanted for them to do that song at the finale

Is that the Timberlake song or the old classic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes they are a lot more popular.
  • EastEndFan05EastEndFan05 Posts: 4,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't. They have it won. It's practically a foregone conclusion.

I'd love to be wrong and Amelia win though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When have the favourites ever been eliminated in the semi-finals? Series 1 : Tabby (had already been in bottom 2 once). Series 2 : Brenda (Was the least fav to win at that point). Series 3 : Ben (had already been in the bottom 2 once). Series 4 : Niki (slight shock, but everyone predicted her to leave that week). Series 5 : Diana (had been in the bottom 2 the week before but no judges vote so couldn't tell). Series 6 : Danyl (had been in the bottom 2 already). Series 7 : Mary (had been in the bottom 2 the week before).

Plus I have a hard time believing that after all the effort the producers have put into LM , they don't want them to make the final. Leona had a lot worse written about her including claims that the show was fixed in her favour and that didn't do her any harm. Not every story is leaked by the producers.

Also the papers even accused her of sleeping with simon