The 2013 PDC Darts Thread

1147148149150151153»

Comments

• Sylvester2007Sylvester2007 Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see some darts on ITV, but hopefully less of Chris Mason in the future!
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Good to see some darts on ITV, but hopefully less of Chris Mason in the future!

why less?
  • Sylvester2007Sylvester2007 Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    why less?

Just don't like his voice/commentary and sometimes states the obvious.

Yeah, I know that could be said of anyone, but I just don't like his commentary. Nothing personal against him.

It's like PDC, Wayne Mardle does my nut in, as does Rod Harrington - both more so than Mason, but I like some of the others.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

Yeah, I know that could be said of anyone, but I just don't like his commentary. Nothing personal against him.

It's like PDC, Wayne Mardle does my nut in, as does Rod Harrington - both more so than Mason, but I like some of the others.

fair enough, agree about Mardle
  • Fieldmouse83Fieldmouse83 Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just noticed it is my 15,000th post. My God, i never knew i had so much trivial nonsense inside me :p

Terence chant has an unbelievable 375,000 plus! Terry dude are you EVER away from your computer? :D
  • Darren LethemDarren Lethem Posts: 61,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It isn't like PDC, it IS PDC. Do you mean Sky ?
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,511
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.