Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputat

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she meant she hasn't done a PAID interview ( in about 3yrs) where she talks about her EXES ... Ya all need to get her latest autobiography and i suggest watch her shows again (her last 3 shows):p.... It might clear up all those misconceptions some of you have about KP... I admit she's no angel, but she's no devil either! I am reading her autobio which i got on Kindle... so far so good... it's surely setting the record straight on lots of stories on her out in the press.

And just in case someone says she uses her exes to make money, It's like Katie said, If they shut up in the first place she wouldn't have to mention them.'
    Why can't she have a right of reply?
    It's called fair play!

Wow. Well done her.

Incredible levels of talent right there.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Well done her.

Incredible levels of talent right there.

She is a role model to us all, Pru. I only hope we can reach the same depths.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt the kids will be with their DAD... Just the same as when their dad goes away without them and he leaves them with their mother :rolleyes:

Will she at least take Jett? Harvey won't be with Pete...Katie is supposed to be the one with custody of those children. She has also been away for a long time with her "prem-baby"..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't selling a tell all book, making money out of her exe's...
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could turn water into wine and still not make up for all the damage her last week of revelations have done her children.
    How that can be defended is beyond me.

Set records straight? She's a liar, proven. She only knows how to go out with men, sell her story, get dumped/do the dumping, sell that story, have a child, sell that story.
    What a girl, what a role model, what a loving mother......

The Perfect Pwicey :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have vague memories of a big article featuring KP and Harvey maybe by a pool that contained the obligatory digs at her exes... can't remember the magazine but almost certain it was in the last three years... she looks dreadful in the DM pictures... the blatant promotion of her book did make me lol as who would notice it?.. they are all to busy shaking their heads at that truly hideous outfit.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

Blimey, she looks like a bloke!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

The whole thing is wrong. Those hideous joggers with the Stiletto green shoes.....:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Katie's interview with BBC radio yesterday

here's a link to the podcast
    Katie Price & Stephen Tomkinson Oct 24th
    Thu, 24 Oct 13

Good interview (IMO):cool:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she meant she hasn't done a PAID interview ( in about 3yrs) where she talks about her EXES ... Ya all need to get her latest autobiography and i suggest watch her shows again (her last 3 shows):p.... It might clear up all those misconceptions some of you have about KP... I admit she's no angel, but she's no devil either! I am reading her autobio which i got on Kindle... so far so good... it's surely setting the record straight on lots of stories on her out in the press.

And just in case someone says she uses her exes to make money, It's like Katie said, If they shut up in the first place she wouldn't have to mention them.'
    Why can't she have a right of reply?
    It's called fair play!

What misconceptions are those, I think Google and the pics therein would verify all our opinions of her. I have heard very little from her exes about her , its mostly her thats whining on. She is one with all the books slagging people off.But we have heard copious amounts of whinging and poor me-ing from her cavernous , spitefilled gob.
    All I see is an immature woman in dire need of a boot up the backside,who takes no responsibility for her life or what happens in it. She needs to cop on and grow the heck up.
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure there was ever a reputation to trash actually Katie. However, I do understand your sense of outrage. Peter Andre was a bit if a joke before hooking up with Katie Price on IACGMOOH, a failed pop singer whose 'career' had long since past. As a result of his relationship with Katie he saw his career take off again in ways that it never could have done without her. He got 2 gorgeous kids out of it as well. Rather than ever acknowledge the benefits he got out of his relationship he has made a career out of being the 'victim' in their break up. Saint Pete could never have existed without the pantomime villain of Katie Price. Personally think that as a mature adult he should have known what he was getting into when he married Katie. So have no time for all his victim playing now. Can totally understand why Katie finds his subsequent sainthood now so offensive although I disagree with her suggestion that he has tarnished her reputation.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    Not sure there was ever a reputation to trash actually Katie. However, I do understand your sense of outrage. Peter Andre was a bit if a joke before hooking up with Katie Price on IACGMOOH, a failed pop singer whose 'career' had long since past. As a result of his relationship with Katie he saw his career take off again in ways that it never could have done without her. He got 2 gorgeous kids out of it as well. Rather than ever acknowledge the benefits he got out of his relationship he has made a career out of being the 'victim' in their break up. Saint Pete could never have existed without the pantomime villain of Katie Price. Personally think that as a mature adult he should have known what he was getting into when he married Katie. So have no time for all his victim playing now. Can totally understand why Katie finds his subsequent sainthood now so offensive although I disagree with her suggestion that he has tarnished her reputation.

Well if you believe Pete as a adult should of known what he was getting into by marrying KP and that he shouldn't moan about it after.
    .....same should be said about KP getting with Alex/Leo/Danny......yet when those relationships turned to crap she moaned and moaned and moaned then sold stories moaning, then got her ghost writers to moan in her books, Alex and Danny were a few years ago now....yet she is still moaning in her new book and just the other week in the OK spread and the Sun,....her marriage to Pete was even longer ago and she is still moaning about that, and she will moan about all her exes as long as it keeps her in the press and gets her pennies.

so she has no right slating Pete for using his broken marriage to play the victim as you put it (which I don't believe he is, he had fans before KP and still has fans now) when she uses all her broken marriages and relationships to keep filling her pity me books and interviews....is that not playing the victim also?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

She certainly looks more masculine than Kev does!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With all her money, she always looks cheap, tacky and nasty and like she dressed in the dark.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    In the second photo of her and Kev she could be his mum holding his hand to cross the road!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Well if you believe Pete as a adult should of known what he was getting into by marrying KP and that he shouldn't moan about it after.
    .....same should be said about KP getting with Alex/Leo/Danny......yet when those relationships turned to crap she moaned and moaned and moaned then sold stories moaning, then got her ghost writers to moan in her books, Alex and Danny were a few years ago now....yet she is still moaning in her new book and just the other week in the OK spread and the Sun,....her marriage to Pete was even longer ago and she is still moaning about that, and she will moan about all her exes as long as it keeps her in the press and gets her pennies.

so she has no right slating Pete for using his broken marriage to play the victim as you put it (which I don't believe he is, he had fans before KP and still has fans now) when she uses all her broken marriages and relationships to keep filling her pity me books and interviews....is that not playing the victim also?
    Exactly,the only person playing the victim here is katie price,pete has well and truly moved on,why can't she,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's interview with BBC radio yesterday

here's a link to the podcast
    Katie Price & Stephen Tomkinson Oct 24th
    Thu, 24 Oct 13

Good interview (IMO):cool:

Notice how the medias attitude has changed towards her ;) they know whats coming ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev/Kieran looks like he is dressed for a night out at GAY...And KP looks very trim, for someone that has given birth, two months ago to a "massive baby."...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly looks more masculine than Kev does!
    That's not hard with kev though lol,still laughing at the prat posing and pouting in his little bra:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Kev/Kieran looks like he is dressed for a night out at GAY...And KP looks very trim, for someone that has given birth, two months ago to a "massive baby."...
    Even kate told her mum he was gay,but still married him anyway....the kid needed a daddy.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Exactly,the only person playing the victim here is katie price,pete has well and truly moved on,why can't she,

I thought she gets mentioned quite a lot in his show
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I thought she gets mentioned quite a lot in his show

Not half as much as she mentions him when there's mags. papers and TV programmes to to trash him in and on.
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BiB, this news writer doesn't agree :D

Why I'm #Team Katie Price and proud!
    Here's why I'm a little bit in love with Katie Price

Never judge a Katie Price by it's cover! LOL :D

lovely to see our pricey spends time with her fans.