Tom from McFly

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
Forum Member
Anybody else finding him slightly nauseus these days?

Comments

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heaven forbid a nice guy having some happiness!
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seeing as you haven't said what you have found nauseating about him can't comment too much

But he has just found out he is going to be a dad, maybe he is just really happy and excited about that at the moment?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I know bless him, but I fear a tirade of vomit-inducing videos coming from him when anything happens in his life.
    Happy for him and his lovely wife who does seem lovely, I did like his wedding video but really hope hes not going to air every event in his life on You tube
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know bless him, but I fear a tirade of vomit-inducing videos coming from him when anything happens in his life.
    Happy for him and his lovely wife who does seem lovely, I did like his wedding video but really hope hes not going to air every event in his life on You tube

Agree his wife seems lovely and they seem a lovely couple.

I guess if he chooses to share videos on his you tube channel , then his fans who tune in will enjoy it....and others who are not too keen on him can avoid it.

I don't post you tube videos...or pictures on Facebook /twitter etc....
    (saying that I do love to watch cute animals videos and people falling over on you tube....:o:p ) but when I had my first born I was one of those parents that took his picture every few days.....was the old days when you used a film in a camera and had to get them printed at the chemist....:)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Heaven forbid a nice guy having some happiness!

Maybe they should have done the protective hand caressing bump pose in front of the paps, kept everyone guessing for weeks.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but I fear a tirade of vomit-inducing videos coming from him when anything happens in his life.

really hope hes not going to air every event in his life on You tube

I'm sure he's a nice guy but I do think his manner of posting these videos is a bit too self congratulatory for my taste. At least, it will be if he makes a regular thing of it.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what? If he wants to put videos up on YouTube of his music or this latest announcement, then fair play to him. He is in a very successful band.
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    So what? If he wants to put videos up on YouTube of his music or this latest announcement, then fair play to him. He is in a very successful band.

I thought he was in McFly.....fnaaarrr :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've only done two videos haven't they? One when they got married and now another to announce that they are expecting a baby, so hardly a "tirade".

They see a nice, ordinary couple. Didn't know that she Mario Falcone's sister though :eek:
    Forum Member
    They've only done two videos haven't they? One when they got married and now another to announce that they are expecting a baby, so hardly a "tirade".

They see a nice, ordinary couple. Didn't know that she Mario Falcone's sister though :eek:

Once was enough
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom and Gi both seem a lovely couple. It's not as if anyone is forced to follow them on twitter or watch their YouTube videos.
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Tom and his appearance on Dyabreak was so nice because we could see how happy he really was as he couldn't stop smiling. :)
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once was enough

You do not have to watch. Simple as that.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    I love Tom and his appearance on Dyabreak was so nice because we could see how happy he really was as he couldn't stop smiling. :)
    After 10 years together they are still very happy.

Mcfly deserve some credit. Not only do they write their own music and play a handful of Instruments each but they are on their own label .Have original Ideas and are very creative.

So what Tom and GI wanted to announce their good news via You tube. It's for their friends,family and fans
    No-one is being forced to watch and it's good to have some nice news for a change.

Tom Fletcher = Legend
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Tom Fletcher = Legend

He seems like a lovely bloke, but let's not go overboard!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a lovely way to announce their baby news
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the baby announcement was very sweet. The wedding video was lovely. I don't know much about her, don't notice articles on them falling out of clubs and selling every fart so they must be doing something right. Good luck to them.

I like the McFly guys. they seem good friends and workmates.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I don't know much about her, don't notice articles on them falling out of clubs and selling every fart so they must be doing something right.

No, they leave that to her brother - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Falcone
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I like him, he seems like a sweet guy. It's a nice way from him and his wife, through these tweets and youtube videos, to let his/McFly fans know of his happy news. Nothing wrong with that. Social networking is BIG part of self promoting, and including your fans this way is sweet and smart. And free for everyone.
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Lets hope the baby doesn't look like him
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is that really necessary?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    No, not at all. I think all the boys from Mcfly seem lovely.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember Tom saying that when he asked Gi's dad if he could marry her, he said no as he didn't want his grand children to have huge chins. :D

Tom and all the Mcfly boys are very grounded
    and this story also shows he doesn't take himself seriously and he's not ugly by any manner of means!
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww, that's nasty. Tom's lovely. He's got better-looking as he's got older imo. He's got a diamond personality.

There is a now somewhat ridiculous level of celebrities announcing everything they do via Twitter or YouTube but Tom and the McFly lads seem likeable, down to earth guys. (PUDD forever! Sorry, had to get that in!)

The means/method of letting people know events is just the days we're living in I'm afraid. Privacy and discretion isn't done anymore. But people were going to find out anyway...