lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
Forum Member
Any soap, any era.

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An obvious choice, but EE's Ferreiras were dire.

The Musgroves and Gordons - Brookside

The Mortons (bar Theresa) - Corrie

The Lims - Neighbours

The Roscoes - Hollyoaks (although I like Joe, for purely shallow reasons)
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    The Soapstars family Emmerdale.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Roscoes - Hollyoaks
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Current ones
    CS the Nazeers I cannot stand that family with Kal one of the most boring and annoying people currently the dad who just walks around spouting rubbish, Yasmeen the most annoying of them all she infuriates me so much. Then there's Alya who doesn't do anything.

Then HO the atrocious Roscoes the most wooden actors Freddie shocked face Roscoe Ziggy I should be in made in Chelsea Roscoe and Joe I am the hardman Roscoe all awful except the twins who are quite good and definitely the best actors from them lot.

Then the awful Sharpe's with Clip clop Gabby Amber and the other one that boy who everybody has forgotten the only reason they are memorable is due to the clip clop which came from Gaby.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    The Soapstars family Emmerdale.

THIS THIS THIS!! So poor, I really felt sorry for the actual actors on ED.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this thread was gona be about the Carters
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    oilcat wrote: »
    The Roscoes - Hollyoaks

Ahh, you beat me to it ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    THIS THIS THIS!! So poor, I really felt sorry for the actual actors on ED.

The family itself - two of the kids were Scottish, the mother sounded Brummie and the father and step sister were posh! Hideous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The family itself - two of the kids were Scottish, the mother sounded Brummie and the father and step sister were posh! Hideous!

I watched their first episode on YT a couple of weeks ago and had completely forgotten that they had different, and unexplained, accents. It was as you'd imagine a painful but totally hilarious watch on a period of ED that we shall never speak of again. :D
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings, The Brannings,!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I watched their first episode on YT a couple of weeks ago and had completely forgotten that they had different, and unexplained, accents. It was as you'd imagine a painful but totally hilarious watch on a period of ED that we shall never speak of again. :D

And they were forever trapped in a chalet at the mysterious Holiday Village!!!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    The Parkers in Neighbours
    The Hancocks in Neighbours
    The Roscoes in Hollyoaks
    The Soapstars winners in Emnerdale
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Hartmans in EastEnders. Insultingly bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's right, too funny :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

And barely interacted with any other characters, apart from Rodney (or so it seemed).
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't love the wyldes in emmerdale. Nathan was great though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

And barely interacted with any other characters, apart from Rodney (or so it seemed).

He was in so much of their first episode. Must have drawn the short straw to get lumbered with the family who surname no fan remembers, they are just called 'the soapstar family' and everyone knows what you on about. I remember watching their first episode and then it went a soapstar extra show which then seen them get a contract extension. I knew even at a young age it wouldn't end well, adults are soooo stupid innit!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was the Calder-Something family I think. I remember the Scottish boy was called Craig Calder and Mum was Maggie Calder who had scenes exclusively with Rodney and/or Kathy.
  • Options
    narobi83narobi83 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    The Marsdens in Emmerdale, the father had an affair with Louise and one of the sons had a heart defect. Carl was responsible for the other sons death when he fell off scaffolding, think it was the first of many deaths Carl played a part in.
  • Options
    narobi83narobi83 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    It was the Calder-Something family I think. I remember the Scottish boy was called Craig Calder and Mum was Maggie Calder who had scenes exclusively with Rodney and/or Kathy.

I think the dad and daughter was called Weston.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just remembered the Daggerts in Emmerdale! They were awful! Danny and Latisha and mother Cynthia.
    Emmerdale seems to have more than its fair share of the worst soap families!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HO - The Roscoe's. Although I agree with the person upthread who said the twins were OK.
    Neighbours - The Parkers. Ned was bad enough, but harmless, but once Neighbours became The Bridget Parker Show, it was almost unwatchable at times.
    Emmerdale - The Macy clan. Not the current line up, who I quite like, but when his now-dead daughter, daft wife and boring father were in it. There were a piss-poor replacement for the exciting Wylde bunch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remembered the Daggerts in Emmerdale! They were awful! Danny and Latisha and mother Cynthia.
    Emmerdale seems to have more than its fair share of the worst soap families!

I liked Danny, and glad that he was kept on for quite a while.;-)

Agree about the others though.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    the sharpes in hollyoaks
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the sharpes in hollyoaks

"Well who am I to stop you :(" - A memorable line for all the wrong reasons :D