Still no Match Choice in HD

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DragonQDragonQ Posts: 4,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocav wrote: »
    Interesting you say that, I have the entire package, movies, sports, HD, multiroom the lot, and yet I don't pay anywhere near £100 a month, are you plucking this figure out of your head?
    Dansky+HD wrote: »
    Fibre and line too? Plus call costs!

Must be close to £100?

Last year I was paying about £60pm for the full Sky TV package (except Movies), fastest unlimited FTTC available, and line rental. Anyone paying £100pm is doing it wrong.
  • Options
    HarshadHarshad Posts: 5,996
    Forum Member
    It's easy to get all matches in HD, work with Sarah-Jane on a Saturday afternoon and all matches are in Glorius HD:p
  • Options
    Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    I see PSV are behind red button at same time as Madrid derby this weekend.

Guessing no HD coverage or recordability!

Haven't checked but is there Live coverage on ALL the other Sky Sports channels???
  • Options
    davemurgatroyddavemurgatroyd Posts: 13,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dansky+HD wrote: »
    I see PSV are behind red button at same time as Madrid derby this weekend.

Guessing no HD coverage or recordability!
    No HD but can be recorded
    Haven't checked but is there Live coverage on ALL the other Sky Sports channels???
    Yes all but SS2 which has SNF Match of the day
  • Options
    SnrDevSnrDev Posts: 6,094
    Forum Member
    Can't remember the last time I watched a programme not made in HD but I took my first ever look at SNF match choice last night to see Leicester beating Stoke and was stunned at how bad the pq was - it was like watching something recovered from an early 90s home vt. Dreadful. Can't see me rushing back to this particular stream; MoTD will do fine thanks.
  • Options
    Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    SnrDev wrote: »
    Can't remember the last time I watched a programme not made in HD but I took my first ever look at SNF match choice last night to see Leicester beating Stoke and was stunned at how bad the pq was - it was like watching something recovered from an early 90s home vt. Dreadful. Can't see me rushing back to this particular stream; MoTD will do fine thanks.

Hoping BT sport take note and offer HD on their extra streams

Doubt it though.
  • Options
    DJHB1980DJHB1980 Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    with 4K football on BT & Sky from next season,...
    ...do we think we will get Red Button HD on match choice ???