Take That

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are you happy that Robbie Williams has re-joined the band?

I'm not... Take That produce some fantastic music, where as Robbie's music (especially recent stuff) is absolute sh*te, i can't stand him or his music, i hope he doesn't have much contribution to the new album, he could ruin Take That.

Comments

• kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's funny, I haven't seen anyone else say they are unhappy about the reunion with Robbie... :p

I'm a huge fan of both Take That and Robbie, and I am as unsure as anyone about the reunion. Only thing to do is wait and see how it all unfolds.
  • JOEVILLEJOEVILLE Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit behind things, has Robbie come out yet or is he still saying he is going to get married every time he makes a new pop song?
    I know that Ricky bloke did, just not sure if Robbie has done it yet.
  • NasalhairNasalhair Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    Oh that's funny, I haven't seen anyone else say they are unhappy about the reunion with Robbie... :p

I'm a huge fan of both Take That and Robbie, and I am as unsure as anyone about the reunion. Only thing to do is wait and see how it all unfolds.

Seriously? Did you not see the reactions to the announcement posted on the band's Facebook page? Overwhelmingly bad.
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,159
    Forum Member
    Do they need him, bearing in mind the success they've had since they reformed as a 4-piece? And is Robbie going to expect to perform some of his own songs when they play live?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nasalhair wrote: »
    Seriously? Did you not see the reactions to the announcement posted on the band's Facebook page? Overwhelmingly bad.

I was being heavily sarcastic, thought you'd realise because of the way I said it!
  • BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Robbie and Take That but over the past few years they've become separate entities so I'm not sure how it will pan out on the creative front
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Is Robbie ''back for good'' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Is Robbie ''back for good'' :D

I think most of the tabloids beat you to that one :p
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll all end in tears...............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    It'll all end in tears...............

They'll probably break up after this tour/album anyway and wanted Robbie back to finish how they started. If not - he's only doign this one album and tour so I don't know what the problem is.
    Forum Member
    Well if it gets Robbie back into the spotlight and more new albums and singles i say yaya to that :D
  • zippydoodahzippydoodah Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Well if it gets Robbie back into the spotlight and more new albums and singles i say yaya to that :D

Robbie came back into the spotlight last night with a new album and a couple of singles. Unfortunately for him, his latest single (Morning Sun" failed to chart in the top 40. Unfortunately for charity as it was released as the official Sport Relief Single for this year.
    Forum Member
    Robbie came back into the spotlight last night with a new album and a couple of singles. Unfortunately for him, his latest single (Morning Sun" failed to chart in the top 40. Unfortunately for charity as it was released as the official Sport Relief Single for this year.

yeah i know..I want another new album from him, rather than another greatest hits one..