Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
Administrator
layleesmum wrote: »
goodness...this sounds similar to when Hercule Poirot gathers everyone in the library :p
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1342012

Comments

• will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      [highlight]Well err...Hello Again Troops, just in case Ana or anyone else missed it...[/highlight]

The thing is Dear Ana I only started this because everyone was so quiet...

The little mole and his badger friend found the King's gold and enlisted the magical horse to take them to the Magical Palace.

They met a few folks and baddies enroute...

Then when they reached his palace they were met by a giraffe called Ginny and found the King locked up, but he had been doing bad things and collecting special horses.

They were locked up in the stables with the other horses, they escaped and King Zany sent the horses home with the Magical Map.

The King asked Boo to fly with him and they went to Mount Talpidae(mole mountain) and the King ran off inside the mountain top, Arthur & Barnaby followed and were knocked out and they woke to see him escape in a spaceship.

They returned to Boo and then the Palace, and got sent by the Map home to the molefield but they ended elsewhere Barnaby got stolen by a Jotun(giant) and his friends rescued him.

They travelled on a bit more and ended up here...(this is a vewy,very abridged version!)

I must be bonkers!

:D:D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Nice New Fred!!!

Like fresh snow...:p

Forum Member
      ✭✭
      [highlight]THE MOLE by WILL DEARBORN[/highlight]

...and the problem was there was straw...everywhere.
      Soon the stable would be up in flames!!

"Quickly down to the back of the stable, where the cows are," said Arthur.

The cows were really lowing now...

They looked up at Boo with fear....

He whispered something to them and they nodded their heads shakily.

The back stable wall was just full of broken struts and supports, it looked weak.

Boo and the two cows suddenly lowered their heads as one and ran towards it, and it gave way with the weight of the animals, they careered out straight into a snowbank.

"Come on Arthur, Barnaby this way get out quickly the whole place will be up in seconds!" Boo shouted.

They ran out in a flash, and followed Boo over the road near the old cinema...

"Wow! Look at that fireball, we would be in that. Nothing is simple with us" Barnaby felt sick.

The stable was completely engulfed in flames and smoke filled the skies!

They went down the street away from the smoke and flames, the cows followed down the middle of the street, they looked happier now.

"I wonder what caused it Boo?" Arthur said.

"Just an old stable, it will have a gremlin somewhere," Boo replied.

Half-way down the street a very odd thing happened...(to be continued)

...well quite odd anyway, like a line drawn on a sandy beach the snow disappeared - completely!

They friends were following the snow covered road, and as they passed by into the dry, warm side of the town they suddenly saw the street surface it was strange and cobbled and a bright dazzling...yellow.

Anyway they decided to follow it down the road...

The town gave way into countryside and they saw the two nervous cows wander off into one of the side fields, they were mooing and happy.

"What a strange town that was Arthur," said Boo.

"Yes indeed, but let's try get a nap for the rest of the night," said Arthur.

"I just want to get home now...(to be continued)

Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Enough work for one man...:p

Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Dearie me is Page 3 too bamboozling for you troops? :)

[highlight]Cooooeeeeee!!!!!![/highlight]

Ah well, Night Night. :p

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
      Forum Member
      oh dear....i dont think Anna is going to be very pleased about this:cry:
      Forum Member
      it was a Very strange town indeed:eek:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks, dear Will. I understand all, but I would like to know what Boo is.

I think he might be a horse. Or is he one of the most wonderful beings - a cat?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      layleesmum wrote: »
      oh dear....i dont think Anna is going to be very pleased about this:cry:

Why not, LLM?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Bleddy stupid forum support means there won't be a 3,333.

Huh.:mad::mad::mad:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,615
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woohoo, congrats for Part III

:D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

...well quite odd anyway, like a line drawn on a sandy beach the snow disappeared - completely!

They friends were following the snow covered road, and as they passed by into the dry, warm side of the town they suddenly saw the street surface it was strange and cobbled and a bright dazzling...yellow.

Anyway they decided to follow it down the road...

The town gave way into countryside and they saw the two nervous cows wander off into one of the side fields, they were mooing and happy.

"What a strange town that was Arthur," said Boo.

"Yes indeed, but let's try get a nap for the rest of the night," said Arthur.

"I just want to get home now...(to be continued)

...and be in my own sett," said Barnaby the Badger.

"Do you get a funny feeling about this area like we aren't quite safe here Boo?" said Arthur the Mole.

"Just a little uneasy Arthur old chap, I see up ahead the road leads into a dark forest, it does give me the creeps somewhat,", said Boo the Magical Flying HORSE.

Well our three friends took it in turns nodding off through the night, well...except Barnaby who left it to the other two to look after him.

They were up with the sun and noticed the cornfield where they slept it was beautiful they walked down the road as Boo was still a bit tired from yesterday, they came to a crossroads and felt a pair of eyes watching them it felt bizarre...

Boo gathered up his friends and off they flew, only when they were circling the field did he notice what was looking at him, and he felt very silly...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
      :d:d:d:d:d
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hi All!

Just clarifying above what the animals are...just for dear Ana...:p

Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thank's for bringing me up to date Will. I'll try to keep up from now on.

Lots of love to you and LLM and Mal's a special (know that's not right, but tis how I remember him/her) and to Boo, the horse.
    • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      A new thread almost for a New Year!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Missed Malza...hi! (Malza still a her Ana) :o

Hi Snaily! :p

Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Well here it is have some of that...can't beat a bit of ABBA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLMH8pwusw

[highlight]HAPPY NEW YEAR TROOPS!!![/highlight]

Was going to mention names but you know who you are...

TAKE CARE TONIGHT xxxxx

Forum Member
      ✭✭

...and be in my own sett," said Barnaby the Badger.

"Do you get a funny feeling about this area like we aren't quite safe here Boo?" said Arthur the Mole.

"Just a little uneasy Arthur old chap, I see up ahead the road leads into a dark forest, it does give me the creeps somewhat,", said Boo the Magical Flying HORSE.

Well our three friends took it in turns nodding off through the night, well...except Barnaby who left it to the other two to look after him.

They were up with the sun and noticed the cornfield where they slept it was beautiful they walked down the road as Boo was still a bit tired from yesterday, they came to a crossroads and felt a pair of eyes watching them it felt bizarre...

Boo gathered up his friends and off they flew, only when they were circling the field did he notice what was looking at him, and he felt very silly...(...to be continued)

...because it was simply an old straw stuffed scarecrow, a scraggly old thing, with a lop-sided grin, with the straw stuffing falling out...

...how odd to be scared of it he thought.

"Right then," Arthur said, "let's make this a new beginning as of today, and get home."

"Yes, I agree, New Beginnings," chimed Barnaby the Badger.

"Indeed," said Boo, he was trying to get his bearings on the morning sun.
      "I think it is this way," if you can fly gingerly he did so... in a southerly direction.

"Let's have fun today, it seems like a day to smile," said Barnaby.

"Well we do try old chum, some times things intervene...(to be continued)

Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Well I made the effort, don't I always? :p

Forum Member
      Cheers Will....... have a good one, one and all :):):)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      happy new year everyone hope its the best one ever
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hi LLM, Hi goo_goo

More than a little impressed at post time goo_goo.

Forum Member
      hehe me too goo goo :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

...because it was simply an old straw stuffed scarecrow, a scraggly old thing, with a lop-sided grin, with the straw stuffing falling out...

...how odd to be scared of it he thought.

"Right then," Arthur said, "let's make this a new beginning as of today, and get home."

"Yes, I agree, New Beginnings," chimed Barnaby the Badger.

"Indeed," said Boo, he was trying to get his bearings on the morning sun.
      "I think it is this way," if you can fly gingerly he did so... in a southerly direction.

"Let's have fun today, it seems like a day to smile," said Barnaby.

"Well we do try old chum, some times things intervene...(to be continued)

...at the moment though," said Arthur.

Boo soared high into the air over the fields looking down at the scarecrow one more time, but it was gone!

Hmmm...curious and oh so scary!

He was going to say to Arthur but he decided to get going quicker, in his rush he may have gone slightly off direction.

They flew happily along they passed some geese flying in formation, they honk-honked happily!

The three friends smiled at the the birds.

"It's nice to see friendly faces," said Arthur.

"Not 'aaaarfffff," said the Badger.

They passed trees, and small houses, and more beautiful crops in the field.

"What a lovely day it has been, so sunny and warm, it's just such a dream," said Barnaby.

They were flying up a hillside and it had a stream running down it, through rocks and gullies...

"This would be a perfect place for a night's sleep...(...to be continued)

This discussion has been closed.