CBB is 10 times better than ordinary BB

Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Discuss....... :)

Personally, I am always expecting wonderful things from the summer series.CBB seems to get whovever is around at the time.To me it gets back to the original concept of BB.People interacting.That to me was the fun of the series.Now they are all so media savvy-its shit tbh. The celebs are trying to relaunch failing careers and its funny-cos they are less likely than the BB7 housemates.

I am trying to think of successful Hm's from any CBB's. OK we have Prestelle, but if they werent getting hitched, would have been boring.

To me the CBB, is the BB we have been trying to get Endemol to get with the programme. Feel free to disagree,

4weeks though after New Year-fair cheers me up......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    Geri69 wrote:
    Discuss....... :)

Personally, I am always expecting wonderful things from the summer series.CBB seems to get whovever is around at the time.To me it gets back to the original concept of BB.People interacting.That to me was the fun of the series.Now they are all so media savvy-its shit tbh. The celebs are trying to relaunch failing careers and its funny-cos they are less likely than the BB7 housemates.

I am trying to think of successful Hm's from any CBB's. OK we have Prestelle, but if they werent getting hitched, would have been boring.

To me the CBB, is the BB we have been trying to get Endemol to get with the programme. Feel free to disagree,

4weeks though after New Year-fair cheers me up......

Hmm not sure l would say it is better in every respect but l do enjoy CBB.

I always think of it as my in between BB fix and it does the job. I watch live internet feed and get very involved with both Big Brothers, CBB is shorter so less intrustive.

Last year Barrymore got a lot out of appearing on the show, maybe not work wise but the general public seemed to like him and there was a degree of re-acceptance towards him.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree, but it could be because the CBB HMs are professional entertainers (mostly) and they only have to keep us amused for 3-4 weeks.
  • cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBB is short and sweet....

Don't like the idea of continually extending its length though, 3 weeks seemed about right.......
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For sure CBB4 beats BB6 and 7 hands down!