Jodie IS The True Winner

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
Forum Member
I am surprised by the viciousness of Jessie fans who are insulting the fair winner of the programme by suggesting that Jessie perform half the shows and that Jodie will not be good enough. Jodie was the best contestant for most people. The vote obviously wasn't fixed because CM and ALW clearly wanted Jessie. So Jodie won fair and square because more people thought she was better.

It's poor show to take away from her well earned victory by suggesting that someone who was clearly not good enough to be the winner, since she wasn't, deserves half of her prize. It wasn't a tie, Jodie won.

The public are the ones who will buy the tickets and pay his wages, so CM will get over it soon enough.

Also Jodie and Jessie are good friends from what I've seen, I'm sure Jessie wouldn't want people saying things like this about her friend. She has some natural talent and after some training she'll get a great role of her own. Tonight is Jodie's night. I hope she doesn't ever come on here and read these mean comments. She did excellent, very moving performances, and evidently the UK thought she was the best, so she won. She deserves the whole role. Not a couple of shows a week! Crazy fans!!!

Edit: just to add, I was never a particular fan of Jodie. (or Jessie).

Comments

• MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good post!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Ive Never Had Anything Against Any Of The Other Girls,they All Seem Lovely So I Dont See The Need To Slagging Off Anyone
    Forum Member
    oooooppppps sorrry didnt mean to shout forgot caps was on lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    IA.

Great post. Very fair.
    Forum Member
    just hope they treat her right now,they better do or they will have all the jodie fans after them lol
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super post OP
  • stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got nothing against Jodie personally i just dont think shes right for the role of Nancy. I see her in las vegas in cabaret but not on stage in a west end musical.
    Forum Member
    stargirl 2 wrote: »
    Ive got nothing against Jodie personally i just dont think shes right for the role of Nancy. I see her in las vegas in cabaret but not on stage in a west end musical.

everyone to their own opinion
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl 2 wrote: »

Hopefully I will be seeing her in a west end musical - and enjoying every minute!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [
    QUOTE=LYlashes;24131912]I am surprised by the viciousness of Jessie fans who are insulting the fair winner of the programme by suggesting that Jessie perform half the shows and that Jodie will not be good enough. Jodie was the best contestant for most people. The vote obviously wasn't fixed because CM and ALW clearly wanted Jessie. So Jodie won fair and square because more people thought she was better.

It's poor show to take away from her well earned victory by suggesting that someone who was clearly not good enough to be the winner, since she wasn't, deserves half of her prize. It wasn't a tie, Jodie won.

The public are the ones who will buy the tickets and pay his wages, so CM will get over it soon enough.

Also Jodie and Jessie are good friends from what I've seen, I'm sure Jessie wouldn't want people saying things like this about her friend. She has some natural talent and after some training she'll get a great role of her own. Tonight is Jodie's night. I hope she doesn't ever come on here and read these mean comments. She did excellent, very moving performances, and evidently the UK thought she was the best, so she won. She deserves the whole role. Not a couple of shows a week! Crazy fans!!!

Edit: just to add, I was never a particular fan of Jodie. (or Jessie).
    [/QUOTE]

well said...................:)
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite was Rachel (clearly in a minority as she kept ending up in the bottom 2!) and when she went I was routing for Jodie.

Tonight though I thought Jessie really upped her game and really expected her to win, and Jodie seemed nervous, almost as if she had made up her mind she wouldn't win.

But I was really glad Jodie won; it's not a 'hate' thing to Jessie or anyone else, but I just think Jodie has more to offer the Nancy role. But I bet Andrew and/or Cameron will already have Jessie signed up for something. She is certainly a beautiful looking girl.