Options

Top 12 elimination SPOILER

PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The latest person to be voted off American Idol is
Karen Rodriguez. She was in the bottom 3 with Haley (again) and Naima. She sung Hero by Mariah Carey as her save song and basically begged to be saved by the judges but they said no.

Personally it's no big surprise to me. I also think it's pretty obvious who may be going next...

Comments

• Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »
    Karen Rodriguez. She was in the bottom 3 with Haley (again) and Naima. She sung Hero by Mariah Carey as her save song and basically begged to be saved by the judges but they said no.

Personally it's no big surprise to me. I also think it's pretty obvious who may be going next...

I totally agree .....
    I wasn't keen on Karen's performance and I hope Haley goes next week, she leaves me cold. Not keen on Naima either
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a clue what is going on. Ashthon and Karen weren't great but they both a million times better than Paul, he's actually one of the worst contestants I've ever seen on the lives of American Idol. Paul to go next.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Really annoyed, had a gut instinct to change my bottom two to Karen going and Haley staying, but I didn't - grrr, on for a perfect score there - the way it's going I can see Pia, Thia and Naima (scrapping in at 10th place) as the only girls on the tour
  • Options
    IluvminiskinsIluvminiskins Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't surprise me either, i'll post more when I figure out how to do the spoiler taggies :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch the result show last night but what I've worked out from the Offical American Idol Forum the last three were ....
    Karen
    Haley
    Naima

with Karen and Naima in the sing off and Karen leaving

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I didn't watch the result show last night but what I worked out from the Offical American Idol Forum the last three were ....
    Karen
    Haley
    Naima

with Karen and Naima in the sing off and Karen leaving

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Not quite
    Bottom 2 were Karen and Haley. Karen bottom, got the chance to sing for her place, judges didn't use the save and David sang her home
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really annoyed, had a gut instinct to change my bottom two to Karen going and Haley staying, but I didn't - grrr, on for a perfect score there - the way it's going I can see Pia, Thia and Naima (scrapping in at 10th place) as the only girls on the tour
    You forgot to mention Lauren .....

So it's Pia & Lauren (safe), Thia, Naima & Haley.
    IMO Thia, Naima and Haley in next week bottom 3 with Haley going
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    You forgot to mention Lauren .....

So it's Pia & Lauren (safe), Thia, Naima & Haley.
    IMO Thia, Naima and Haley in next week bottom 3 with Haley going

I'd agree with all that, although how I forgot who I did forget I'm not sure, as they annoy me a fair bit :o
  • Options
    AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I don't have a clue what is going on. Ashthon and Karen weren't great but they both a million times better than Paul, he's actually one of the worst contestants I've ever seen on the lives of American Idol. Paul to go next.

Oi! Paul's my favourite!
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it wasn't a huge surprise but I was really hoping that Haley would avoid the bottom 3. I thought she did a good job on Tuesday.
    As some posters have put it, it's gonna be a sausage fest this year - Naima and Haley will be out probbaly in the next two weeks. With Thia picking quite dull songs I imagine she'll follow too.
    The only guy I think at risk of being in the bottom soon is Jacob. I would say Paul, but after getting through this week he must have a loyal following!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read somewhere its Motown week next week, cant wait!
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,175
    Forum Member
    Phoebica wrote: »

Would rather Naima had gone this week
    Just read somewhere its Motown week next week, cant wait!
    Be interesting to see how Scotty deals with that :D
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would rather Naima had gone this week

Be interesting to see how Scotty deals with that :D

I was wondering about him too. I hope it's not a ploy to get rid of him, he's one of the best.