What Emmerdale next big storyline now?

missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
Forum Member
✭✭
What Emmerdale next big storyline now?
What next for Emmerdale now that Cameron plot is over?

Comments

• GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bartons arriving
    I suspect. If it's true that
    carjacker bloke is one of them and he's already set to cause big problems for Cain, Moira and Laurel in the near future, then that seems like a sign of things to come from them

Also, there's still a lot of fall out to come from the Cameron stuff - what will happen to Home Farm Estate and the houses in the village?; can Cain and Moira save the farm?; will Alicia survive and if so exactly how much trouble will Priya cause for her and David? What will be the effect of recent events of Debbie, Chas and Zak.?

There's also the
    Sharma baby reveal coming up, and the continuation of the Kyle/Amy and Rhona addiction storylines
    /

Most of these could well develop into 'big' stories.
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we have :
    The arrival of James barton (& sons)
    Priya turning into a super bitch!
    The reveal of Jai been little Archie's Dad which will involve half the village!
    Muriel wedding (yawn)
    Katie's return
    the return of a character at Christmas (Think it will be Steve)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking a lot of the cast could have been culled in the pub siege, but Ali and Laurel were outside not in the pub, shame that, missed a trick :D
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I was thinking a lot of the cast could have been culled in the pub siege, but Ali and Laurel were outside not in the pub, shame that, missed a trick :D

Totally agree with you there and add Robbie and Rachel as well.
  • missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    I think we have :
    The arrival of James barton (& sons)
    Priya turning into a super bitch!
    The reveal of Jai been little Archie's Dad which will involve half the village!
    Muriel wedding (yawn)
    Katie's return
    the return of a character at Christmas (Think it will be Steve)

Looks ok bar Marlon and Laurel wedding
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    Totally agree with you there and add Robbie and Rachel as well.

Haha
    Looks ok bar Marlon and Laurel wedding

And Ashley wants to marry them, so he will be shedding a tear at the service, heaven knows what Laurel will wear or whether her hair will for once look tidy, but hey who bloody cares, it won't stop the soap plugging it with loads of gurning pictures all over the soap mags and DS though will it?

Look we have to accept them as a couple, we have to, we must, because it's what the soap wants, you have to accept them because they are not going to split up.

I want Ashley to get another woman, but I am guessing Laurel will be pregnant with Marlon's baby soon, oh what joy, wonder if Ashley will do the christening too? When will Jude get to do a service for Maurel? Vicar fight maybe ooh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha

And Ashley wants to marry them, so he will be shedding a tear at the service, heaven knows what Laurel will wear or whether her hair will for once look tidy, but hey who bloody cares, it won't stop the soap plugging it with loads of gurning pictures all over the soap mags and DS though will it?

Look we have to accept them as a couple, we have to, we must, because it's what the soap wants, you have to accept them because they are not going to split up.

I want Ashley to get another woman, but I am guessing Laurel will be pregnant with Marlon's baby soon, oh what joy, wonder if Ashley will do the christening too? When will Jude get to do a service for Maurel? Vicar fight maybe ooh :D

Erm....You do know they are not REAL people yeah? Why you gettin' so worked up over a storyline?? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm....You do know they are not REAL people yeah? Why you gettin' so worked up over a storyline?? :rolleyes:

How am I worked up? You read it as that, I wrote it as tongue in cheek like we must accept them, we must because the whole soap depends on it, you want to read it that way fine, no need to add one of them ->:rolleyes: when you were wrong in the first place mate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Zak is about to have another breakdown. His tone when he talked to Lisa yesterday shows that he's not coping.

I don't ever want a storyline involving Debbie Dingle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    I think Zak is about to have another breakdown. His tone when he talked to Lisa yesterday shows that he's not coping.

I don't ever want a storyline involving Debbie Dingle.

I don't blame him having to listen to Lisa all day
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How am I worked up? You read it as that, I wrote it as tongue in cheek like we must accept them, we must because the whole soap depends on it, you want to read it that way fine, no need to add one of them ->:rolleyes: when you were wrong in the first place mate

Then I apologise...
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict loads of drama with the Bartons - particularly their new extended family
    the first of whom arrives next week in the shape of Laurel's carjacker.

Can also see further problems for dreary Declan at Home Farm - hopefully prompting him to sell up and move on. This would mean a new family at Home Farm, possibly Steve (would be brilliant to see him back), maybe Nathan Wylde making a comeback, or possibly James Barton buying the place in living there with his brood of male totty.

Interesting stuff ahead too for Amy I suspect leading to
    her departure.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Obviously Baby Archie reveal will happen soon and Priya will be a part of the storyline with David and Alicia
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously Baby Archie reveal will happen soon and Priya will be a part of the storyline with David and Alicia

I wonder if that could be the big Christmas storyline...:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    I wonder if that could be the big Christmas storyline...:eek:

Think it is around Bonfire night ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=gboy;69280535]I predict loads of drama with the Bartons - particularly their new extended family

Can also see further problems for dreary Declan at Home Farm - hopefully prompting him to sell up and move on. This would mean a new family at Home Farm, possibly Steve (would be brilliant to see him back), maybe Nathan Wylde making a comeback, or possibly James Barton buying the place in living there with his brood of male totty.

her departure.
    [/QUOTE]

has this been officially confirmed?? If so where is the source?
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=gboy;69280535]I predict loads of drama with the Bartons - particularly their new extended family

her departure.

has this been officially confirmed?? If so where is the source?[/QUOTE]

Amy's departure was announced last week its on DS
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Think it is around Bonfire night ....
    Yes, considering a poster has said secrets will be revealed and all hell will break lose around this time, I think the storyline will be revealed next month, rather than Christmas.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »

Amy's departure was announced last week its on DS[/QUOTE]

No I meant about who the car jacker is...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Can DS Shiels (not sure of spelling) move into Home Farm with her hitherto unmentioned rich husband? Or, she is Steve's new partner. I know I shouldn't like her hammy acting but I do!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »

Not yet confirmed - only rumoured, but Emmerdale are *very* keen to keep his identity secret...
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

Hope that the new Bartons will be interesting (if Fit Carjacker is one of them, as rumoured, that'll be a promising start:D;))
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricmcc1766 wrote: »
    Can DS Shiels (not sure of spelling) move into Home Farm with her hitherto unmentioned rich husband? Or, she is Steve's new partner. I know I shouldn't like her hammy acting but I do!
    Shields. I think Kwynne's influence has gone too far. :p

Anyway, I fully support this idea!! She's far too pretty to be stuck with Steve though (sorry JR!) :)
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »

Anyway, I fully support this idea!! She's far too pretty to be stuck with Steve though (sorry JR!) :)

That would be great if she was with Steve.

I just hope some on here don't go on continually it being dull after this week. Obviously things that come in the next few weeks are going to quiet compared to the siege.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »

:eek: It's Steve that is the one that is too good to be stuck with her! Our Steve is in a class of his own, a real pioneer of British life that would put this show into another level! Any women worth her soul would be lucky to have a bloke as amazing as Steve in their life! :)

I hope he does come back with a bad ass wife and takes over Home Farm! I'm gonna need something to numb the pain slightly at losing My Beautiful Amy! :(