Options

Save Ashleigh - evict Christopher.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Christopher irks the general public more than Jale.
    No Helen irks the public more and Jala is one of her hench women so I will be voting to get her out,the outsiders need more support as of now it looks like Helen and co are going to walk away with this years BB :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way Christopher why not Chris. I think Christoper is a much nicer person than sneaky Chris.

Chris made derogatory remarks about Christopher and nominated him when he was PHM. I'm a Christopher supporter and a Jale supporter.

Christopher is at far more risk from Chris than he would ever be from Jale. Christopher fans need to look at the bigger picture. This could be his down fall. I want him to win and Chris wants to win at any cost by the way he behaves.

If it means I have to vote to evict Ashleigh who I have grown to like so be it.

Also Christopher is at more risk from Ashleigh supporters and Chris supporters when it comes to the finishing line. Jale supporters realise she has no chance of actually winning but feel she does deserve the finals imo.

She has been so misrepresented on here. Even had a thread made insinuating she was practically calling Chris a pervert. Simply because she said what she saw she found disturbing, regarding his back stabbing with the girls. Actually mocking her with his cruel jibes.

Well she has just said she found what Marlon did disturbing. Proving she meant nothing of the sort. Thought I'd throw that out there :D
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Lines are open.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh has to be saved..............Marlon has saved himself so I will have to vote to evict Jale........she has a short memory.......Helen was a bitch to her .........slug comments etc>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Lines are open.

Ok good luck all Jale and Christopher fans. Hope the split vote doesn't see the untimely eviction of one of these decent people.

Christopher fans need to realise he is in real danger and should stick with the main consensus and not decide on any random acts of alliance with Ashleigh or Chris supporters imo.

He is not generally liked on BOTS and he may end up going like Mathew.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    I support your cause guys but dont split the vote. Christopher is an ally.

Target JALE. Vote Jale out.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I truly believe Ashleigh will be happier out of there.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    It's the only way.

He irritates more people and going by the bookies he is favourite after Ashleigh to go.

:cool:

I'd be happy to save Ashleigh but I'd like to evict Chris.