Options

Items sent last Tuesday from Amazon not arrived.

Comments

• Options
    Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well DPD delivered my new phone, that was ordered & posted yesterday. I said to him I didn't expect it to come as Vodafone said with the problems at the moment it may not, the driver said they are pulling out the stops to clear thier warehouse by tomorrow night.
    Oh how I wish RM were aiming to do the same ..
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ordered a calendar on the 16th.
    Estimated delivery between the 21st and 23rd.
    Amazon dispatched on the 17th.
    New extimated delivery 24th.
    It came today :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting in all day for a delivery from Amazon, apparently the parcel is with the delivery man. I bet I'm the last job of the day. :(:(
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    The parcel sent on the 15th from Scotland arrived today thank goodness although I had gone out and got the kid another book in case it didn't arrive.

Letters sent out on the 16th from Bolton arrived today.
  • Options
    rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i ordered iron man 2 about a week & a half ago & it arrived today..i wouldn't worry it would be at the front of the long que i would think.

royal mail can be relied on to get our post to us on time..oh wait no they can't

i got my driving lisence though today..good times :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An order Amazon sent by City Link last Friday turned up today. Not exactly quick but their estimated delivery was today, so they lived up to their promise and that's all one can really ask for. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jelly Baby wrote: »
    I've been waiting in all day for a delivery from Amazon, apparently the parcel is with the delivery man. I bet I'm the last job of the day. :(:(

Some people would be happy to get theirs at 10pm tonight tbh! Dont knock it lol
  • Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still waiting for a Blu-ray posted by Amazon on Dec 9th.Only one day left for it to arrive.:cry::mad::cry::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for a parcel that was supposed to arrive by 10/12.
    I contacted Amazon and they said if I hadn't received by 21/12 to contact them again and they'd either resend which might not get here till the New Year or have a refund.
    On the 21st I replied and asked to resend, I just had the postman arrive with the replacement item dispatch note saying 22/12 :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Just got the last two items I was waiting for. Cutting it a bit fine!

Only thing is I applied for a refund on one of them this morning. When they put the money back into my account do I just phone up and tell them to take it again??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iHelix wrote: »

Only thing is I applied for a refund on one of them this morning. When they put the money back into my account do I just phone up and tell them to take it again??

Keep it as compo. For the stress. For all they know you might have gone out & replaced it already!
  • Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My last items posted Dec 9th from Amazon arrived this morning along with my last outstanding item posted Dec 8th from Axel Law and Order season 8.
    I can now start new year with a clean sheet.:):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yesterday at about 3pm, I ordered a Toy Story Blu-ray box set from Amazon (originally ordered it from Play.com but they cocked-up and sent me the DVD version instead). I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas, estimated delivery was for the 30th December.

It arrived about 15 minutes ago, special delivery :eek:

Thank you Amazon :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My flat neighbour has just knocked, another Postman has been this one turned up with my original Amazon order.
  • Options
    CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My DVD arrived this afternoon [along with my Asos order]. All is good in the world now :p
  • Options
    fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All my parcels have now arrived. None of them were held up by Amazon, but the Royal Mail. But they are all here now, so everything is okay!
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iHelix wrote: »

Yes. There'll be no problem.
    Keep it as compo. For the stress. For all they know you might have gone out & replaced it already!
    So, you think it's OK to commit theft, then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. There'll be no problem.

So, you think it's OK to commit theft, then?

Yeh I guess it is theft isn't it. Like when someones shopping is delivered & they get an extra carrier bag of food that was meant for someone else. The shop always tell them to keep it though. Although the majority of people dont own up. I work in online.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My item that arrived at Preston mail centre on the 19th is apparently still there according to Royal Mail tracking service.

Since I know their tracking status updates are invariably wrong it could be just about anywhere.

The only certainty is that it isn't in my house where it should be!
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I guess it is theft isn't it. Like when someones shopping is delivered & they get an extra carrier bag of food that was meant for someone else. The shop always tell them to keep it though. Although the majority of people dont own up. I work in online.

The difference there is, the retailer-who will bear the cost-has said it's OK. If you simply quietly keep something knowing you've no right to it and leaving the retailer out of pocket, that's theft.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My two outstanding items arrived today!
  • Options
    newda898newda898 Posts: 5,466
    Forum Member
    I'm jealous! Though I ordered something last week, it got dispatched first class last Saturday and hasn't arrived. So now I'm not going to see it until at least next Wednesday. Humph!
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mb@2day wrote: »

So one more to go and I'm not too confident I'll ever see that. :(

Last parcel turned up 4 pm on Thursday. Well done to the postal service who managed to get everything to me safely.

:):)
  • Options
    FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered a parcel a week ago - and it came today.
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend text me today,the cd I ordered for her from HMV which,acording to their email was despatched on the 15th and was being delivered directly to her in Bristol still hasn't arrived. We've agreed on waiting another week before I put a missing parcel claim in. The money has gone from my account and the order is showing in my account as completed.