Options

25 Euromillionaires to created tonight!

FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh, tonight as well as the Euromillions - I think 14 million, the lottery will create 25 instant Euro Millionaires

And you don't have long to play - cut off point is 7pm tonight!

Now do i make some numbers up or should i just play the lucky dip?

Comments

• Options
    chris2k2chris2k2 Posts: 9,886
    Forum Member
    I still think this Raffle is a con.
    So far since it's started, I haven't heard of 1 person winning despite the website saying 1 person as.
  • Options
    ThinWhitePukeThinWhitePuke Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Don't tell everyone, it reduces my chances of winning ;):(
  • Options
    Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought a lucky dip for tonight & one for tomorrow. I dont usually enter tbh. I think I will make sure I do every week now. Gotta be in it to win it!
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris2k2 wrote: »
    So far since it's started, I haven't heard of 1 person winning despite the website saying 1 person as.

ive won a few tenners and got 4 numbers once. though ive won less than ive spent.

I know someone whose dad won 250k though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think thats because its only 1 million so it's not major news. There are currently three peopl as of 20th december whom have still not collected there 1 million pound cash!
  • Options
    TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent a colleague to get my ticket... told them to look after it until I see her boxing day.. I'm not gonna see her again if I win am I?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ive won a few tenners and got 4 numbers once. though ive won less than ive spent.

I know someone whose dad won 250k though

I meant the raffle itself lol.
    I did have 5 numbers once on the Euro, shame it was 3 + 2 stars :cry: and £80+

Excluding the irish in the bookies, £80+ at 1 time is the most I've won on the lotto and euro draws
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant the raffle itself lol.
    I did have 5 numbers once on the Euro, shame it was 3 + 2 stars :cry: and £80+

ooops! Sorry, i thought you meant the lottery! you mean the millionaire draw right?

well, considering there is only 52 per year plus this 25 at christmas, its unlikely you will know any, unless you know millions of people :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if you bought a euromillions ticket for tonight does that mean there is the regular draw and then the milliionaires raffle where you have a set of letters and numbers and usually one person wins the milliionaires raffle ?

So tonight 25 people can win the millionaires raffle ?????

Is that right ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if you bought a euromillions ticket for tonight does that mean there is the regular draw and then the milliionaires raffle where you have a set of letters and numbers and usually one person wins the milliionaires raffle ?

So tonight 25 people can win the millionaires raffle ?????

Is that right ?

Yes there is a regular Euromillions, and each entry will get you an entry into the Raffles.

They will be 25 1 million pound prizes and that is for the UK.

It runs out at 7.30 - for some reason Lotto online was giving me a wrong time!
  • Options
    Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Bought my ticket yesterday.

What time is the draw?
  • Options
    Manly BarrilowManly Barrilow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I win tonight, I promise to go to Midnight Mass and worship the baby Jesus.

Having said that, I'd sell my soul to the devil as well.

Highest bidder wins me! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes there is a regular Euromillions, and each entry will get you an entry into the Raffles.

They will be 25 1 million pound prizes and that is for the UK.

It runs out at 7.30 - for some reason Lotto online was giving me a wrong time!

OK thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So did anyone on here win?
    Unfortunately, I didn't get 1 number but as usual matched the 1st 2 characters of the Raffle.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked my numbers, I didn't win either:(
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put on 2 lucky dips and didn't get a single number on either, shoulda picked my own numbers. lol.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please be me, please.:)
  • Options
    Manly BarrilowManly Barrilow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 number, no stars and only one of the 25 raffle number that even started with the first 3 letters of what I had.

Oh well, back to selling my body for medical research.