People being very loud doinkin at night

artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
Forum Member
✭✭
Oi love, if you're gonna shag 3 times during the night...at least put a sock in ya big fat gob so the entire bloody block can't hear you're "oooh ahhh yeah that's good" shit.

And besides, think about the rest of us who ain't getting any!!! Biatch.

So, how many of you get regularly woken up during the night by other people doinking loudly?
I did last night...again! :mad:

Comments

• exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Not us but then again we don't live next door to chavvy ppl.
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The countrys goosed......no one has any money......doom and gloom.....and you,being heartless,want to stop them having the only enjoyment they have for free....I am shocked...oh! Hang on!....did you say they disturbed you?In that case,sod them!!I agree with you,when they start up tonight,give em hell! "put a sock in it!" Lol....
    Actually,where I used to live the walls were so thin,you heard everything..and I mean everything lol...you have my sympathy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully not, But I do get disturbed in the night by a madmen who lives above, banging on the wall shouting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shout to him "put a sock in it" as well
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    Shout to him "put a sock in it" as well
    Or "SHE'S FAKING IT!" :D
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Bloke wrote: »
    I actually lol'd at this :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artnada,buy one of those loud airhorns that work off an air canister,and when they start at it ,lean oit of your window and give them a good blast.That will "put the wind up them " lol
  • shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artnada wrote: »
    Oi love, if you're gonna shag 3 times during the night...at least put a sock in ya big fat gob so the entire bloody block can't hear you're "oooh ahhh yeah that's good" shit.

And besides, think about the rest of us who ain't getting any!!! Biatch.

So, how many of you get regularly woken up during the night by other people doinking loudly?
    I did last night...again! :mad:

You should have knocked on their door and asked if they wanted a threesome.
  • shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »
    Thankfully not, But I do get disturbed in the night by a madmen who lives above, banging on the wall shouting.

Its not the OP is it?:D
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shhhhh wrote: »
    You should have knocked on their door and asked if they wanted a threesome.
    Uh, nah. She ain't no portrait, beleive me. :sleep:
  • Mr ApplebeeMr Applebee Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I do worry as I can hear the woman next door to us when she's talking on her phone sometimes. My gf makes a hell of a noise when we're doing our thing.
  • nobodyherenobodyhere Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What bothered op more was it turned out to be a couple people in their 60's :D

Just kidding.. it can be a bit annoying if they are a pair of "screamers"

Nearly choked my tea at the "shes faking it" reply, lol
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The young woman who I used to live underneath frequently woke me up with her sex sessions and solo sessions as well. there's a novelty value in it for the first few minutes of the first time, but from that point on it just becomes bloody irritating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    OP - the next time it happens be prepared........

Position your biggest set of loud speakers against the wall, and have a recording of Yakety Sax (also known as The Benny Hill theme tune) at the ready. Turn the amp to maximum, and when they start, let it rip.

Let me know how you get on. :)
  • FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try being in a 8 or 10 bed hostel. When someone brings someone back then its fun! The fog horn and the 'She's faking it' would be funny!

The last time a few weeks ago well that was just great. Bang ban bang and oh oh oh oh ..... lol
  • RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have my sympathies OP!
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My housemates used to do it every night, bed springs squeeking, "oh god", choking after forgetting to breathe, the lot - nice bit of free material :eek: :D

But then they started doing it at 7am when I had been working the nightshift - massively irritating.

Even moreso because I'm a quiet velvet miner! I don't know how the hell others get so loud.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    That Bloke wrote: »

I shouted this when my neighbours were rather noisily going at it at 6am one morning. They shut up very quickly after that :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    I won't comment......
    I know i can be really loud... so much so sometimes my husband puts his hand over my mouth lol...

Im sure the narky sourface woman living the floor below us hears us... and ...i don't care lol :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go out and get some one of your own and see whos loudest other than that buy ear plugs :p
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hasn't overheard people having sex....
  • scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the bloody headboard bangin against the wall that pee's me off.

Note to self;
    Must get some sturdier bolts for it. :D
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hasn't overheard people having sex....

Try staying in a Travelodge room, them walls are thin.

The floorboards creak and the headboard rebounds, here we go, hopefully he's a 30 second man and we can get some frigging post-coital snoozing, but no, he's still banging away after 10 minutes, got to admire his stamina and his metronomic rhythm, then she starts wailing like she's on a fairground ride, oh God save us.
  • robinrobin Posts: 236
    Forum Member

No you're not. I haven't either.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I've heard my neighbour doing it once. I really don't mind too much to be honest.