Options

Do you think we'll ever see Rula Lenska back in Corrie

87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
Forum Member
I really liked Claudia Colby and always wished she became the landlady of the Rovers and I think Rula Lenska was a good actress it was a shame she left.

I hope one day she returns.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope so.

Rula Lenska was one of the show's shining stars in 2010/11. She made the Marc story ever so slightly bearable. Fantastic actress, and the character was such a hoot. Audrey could really do with having her around too. The comedy potential when Claudia's around is massive.
  • Options
    stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see Stephanie Beacham return.
  • Options
    s.mouses.mouse Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    I would love to see Rula/Claudia back! The Claude/Aud double act was fantastic and it would give Audrey something to do other than listen to family moaning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I liked her comment about that old woman dying in Audrey's Salon and she said Aud gave the woman a mowhekan and the poor woman died of fright :D
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah she was funny, her and Aud together was brilliant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Aud needs Claud back
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The name of her salon was funny - Perm Suspect.:D
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    I really hope so.

Rula Lenska was one of the show's shining stars in 2010/11. She made the Marc story ever so slightly bearable. Fantastic actress, and the character was such a hoot. Audrey could really do with having her around too. The comedy potential when Claudia's around is massive.

I agree she would be great as Claudia.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so, I liked her with Audreh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The name of her salon was funny - Perm Suspect.:D

Oh yeah I forgot about that lol I also liked the way she caused trouble for Marc and when her and aud were in the car spying cos she suspected Marc of having an affair lol
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual those at Corrie head office lost another opportunity to have this great actress as Claudia Colby a perfect foil for Audrey and a bit of humour - but then we have to have dumbarse pointless Maria's contract renewed again and again - you know it makes sense!!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As usual those at Corrie head office lost another opportunity to have this great actress as Claudia Colby a perfect foil for Audrey and a bit of humour - but then we have to have dumbarse pointless Maria's contract renewed again and again - you know it makes sense!!:confused:

I always think that Corrie made a huge mistake not making Claudia the landlady and making Stella for me didn't work. I think Claudia could've become a classic landlady but now with Steve and Miserchell in charge again its a bit repetitive and boring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it would be great. aud and claud. brilliant. :D
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    I liked Rula Lenska and Stephanie Beacham in Corrie, but they'd be mad to come back now. They're just too good for Corrie as it is at the moment. The writers couldn't be relied on to create decent characters and stories for them. I hope both the actresses are doing well enough to be able to turn down any offers from Corrie.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's great, she was fabulous in EE as Frank's girlfriend too. :D
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see her back on the Street.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841