• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a shame :( public >:(
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VichyTen wrote: »
    Callum needed to go before Alicia. What has he actually done. At least Alicia was involved in some interesting conversations with people. I would have liked her to stay but am glad Nadia and Perez stayed at least.

I feel exactly the same
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a shame I would have liked Perez or nardia to go just to split them up to see how it would effect the house
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    Oh no. I was hoping for Nadia or Perez. It would have been interesting to see how they coped without each other.

Me too nightmare
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a real shame - it means the underlying dynamic in the house remains exactly the same. I was hoping for a change - either by Perez or Nadia leaving.

It does change slightly as it means KH will have to find someone else to patronise when Perez isn't around
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for her. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself and finding her voice in there and now she has been thrown to a booing crowd for no real reason. What has she honestly done wrong? She might be uneducated but not everyone has intelligence. She might have had plastic surgery but she has learned from what was an addiction. She has a genuine, warm, innocent personality that came across very well. I think the boos will make her doubt herself and she'll return to being introverted.

Shame. I'm bored of Perez and all.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lool here we go with the fix talk lol,
  • iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    Yaaaaay So Happy

I'm watching on a 20 minute delay so thanks for that :mad:
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    We need more dramas so nadia and perez needed to stay lool.
    Yeah but nadia flounces off, Alica was starting to stand up for herself
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless her, she is sweet
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    Hazellou wrote: »
    Wish it was Calum. I like Alicia.

Me too.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay. Best result.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I really wanted it to be Nadia :(
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    I feel so sorry for her. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself and finding her voice in there and now she has been thrown to a booing crowd for no real reason. What has she honestly done wrong? She might be uneducated but not everyone has intelligence. She might have had plastic surgery but she has learned from what was an addiction. She has a genuine, warm, innocent personality that came across very well. I think the boos will make her doubt herself and she'll return to being introverted.

Definitely.

It would have been nice to have Perez leave and have the house dynamic shaken up a bit.
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia was one of the only 3 good women in there, sad she has gone, very Glad Nadia stayed though
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I'm watching on a 20 minute delay so thanks for that :mad:

Sorry - but that is your problem not the forums!

It is live TV and the result is out there as soon as it happens - you don't want to know the result keep off the PC and social media until you've watched it!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to see alicia go, though I didn't agree with many of her views. She seemed to want to stay so I'm sad for her.....more deserving hms.

Perez was bound to stay with a vote to save as he's entertaining.

Callum is really nice but bbs nit for him, but I'm glad he's challenging views regarding his younger love island self. He's clearly received the young teen vote.

Nadia should have gone, who would vote to save that irritant.
  • HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with your comments about Alicia there, she could speak up for herself and other people without being nasty. I'd have preferred Calum to go though.
  • JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    Alicia's interview is very bitchy and shows her for who she is. She also is extremely stupid....allowing Emma to put words in her mouth and forgetting how Perez dumped her and how that made her feel. Is she just a moron or playing a game so badly she cannot remember what she said ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I think they'll miss her in there. Shame on Calum for even putting her up in the first place for no good reason, Cami too. Such vitriol. As for the Queen of the Night, Michelle, what a pathetic excuse (saying women have to be strong or she won't like it).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    JVB69 wrote: »
    Alicia's interview is very bitchy and shows her for who she is. She also is extremely stupid....allowing Emma to put words in her mouth and forgetting how Perez dumped her and how that made her feel. Is she just a moron or playing a game so badly she cannot remember what she said ?

Nonsense. She wasn't in the least bitchy. Says more about you that you should portray it in that way. Eat your words!
  • VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    JVB69 wrote: »

Huh? :confused:
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her interview was far too easy and once again, Emma threw in her own subjective opinions. Bad Emma!
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazellou wrote: »
    Wish it was Calum. I like Alicia.
    Me too; what does Callum bring to the show? Bad tattoos, an even worse hair transplant and a surname.
    Ah well, never mind. I'll follow the show by reading about it on here from now on. She was the only one on there that had the capacity to surprise me, and make me want to watch the show live.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    JayDee279 wrote: »
    Me too; what does Callum bring to the show? Bad tattoos, an even worse hair transplant and a surname.
    Ah well, never mind. I'll follow the show by reading about it on here from now on. She was the only one on there that had the capacity to surprise me, and make me want to watch the show live.

She was an interesting HM. The others are so predictable.