Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    What could they possibly have Bryan say later? He got chucked out like any other geek in kayfabe terms.
    I quit?

**** the WWE I quit?

Just a couple of suggestions off the top of my head. Maybe not the most likely options but I try.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexiR wrote: »
    It wasn't good.

I agree I starting to think he does need a mouth piece as he will be destroyed on the mic by Heyman.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    BTW Roman the fans can cheer or boo who they want that's not what you said a few days ago.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also love/hate the idea that there are some kids who don't really know anything about Sting and think he's actually called THEVIGILANTESTING!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I agree I starting to think he does need a mouth piece as he will be destroyed on the mic by Heyman.

He'd be destroyed on the mic by Dink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quit?

**** the WWE I quit?

Just a couple of suggestions off the top of my head. Maybe not the most likely options but I try.

They might actually run something like that. He walks out of the interview and off TV for a bit a la Shawn when he lost the first streak match. Then someone does something to fire him up into returning. Something shit like THEDEMONKANE stalking Brie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More Cena 2.0? It can't be as bad as the ones from a few weeks ago surely!
    It was basically him listing people he's related to while trying to sound humble but also confident and at the same time convince us he deserved his spot and wasn't just handed it. All with deadpan unemotional delivery.

Even the best promo guy in the world is going to struggle to walk that line and as we all know Reigns is not the best promo guy in the world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Lords of Pain:
    - WWE has updated their website listing for Thursday's live SmackDown from the XL Center in Hartford, CT and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is listed. As of earlier today, Lesnar was not scheduled for SmackDown. The arena website also has Lesnar now listed for SmackDown.

Other stars listed include Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Kane, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, The Usos, Rusev and Paige.

As noted, Kane will face Bryan in a Casket Match on SmackDown.

The local start time listed on WWE's website for Thursday's show is 7pm but a graphic on the arena's website says 6:45pm. Furthermore, WWE's announcement from today, one that is still on the arena's website, says doors open at 5:45pm local time. As noted, fans who had tickets for Monday's RAW can use them at Thursday's SmackDown.

WWE will likely tape a few Superstars match before SmackDown hits the air. If doors really are opening at 5:45pm, it sounds like they could be taping an episode of Main Event first or SmackDown is airing on a tape delay instead of live.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Confirms_Big_Name_for_Live_SmackDown_Confusion_Over_Start_Times_Possible_Tapings_More.html#cQ3qmk3sFohYdBEx.99

So Brock Lesnar will be on Smackdown. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Arnold is getting in the HOF this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I forgetting lots of Arnie WWE appearances or was it just that one awkward Smackdown appearance? Oh and I guess a guest host spot at some point.
    They might actually run something like that. He walks out of the interview and off TV for a bit a la Shawn when he lost the first streak match. Then someone does something to fire him up into returning. Something shit like THEDEMONKANE stalking Brie.
    Urgh. Basically urgh. I have no patience for this. I really feel like I just can't be bothered with Bryan anymore. He was a struggle to begin with for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was basically him listing people he's related to while trying to sound humble but also confident and at the same time convince us he deserved his spot and wasn't just handed it. All with deadpan unemotional delivery.

Even the best promo guy in the world is going to struggle to walk that line and as we all know Reigns is not the best promo guy in the world.

So it sucked basically. Poor attempt at damage control.

At this point, he would have got more over if he got pissed off and punched Cole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean Ambrose in the snow! Awesome!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dolph Ziggler posted this on his Twitter about Daniel Bryan:

https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/559904939276009472

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler at WM31 could be great. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can see Ambrose walking miles and miles in that just the hell of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've worked out how Bryan can get into the main event at Mania. The Fast Lane gimmick can be a go-cart race a la Mario Cart, with the winner getting into the title match!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige :cool:

I wonder what Dean Ambrose is there for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"& way angrier"

Its like he didn't take being dumped from the Rumble in about 3 minutes well.
    I can see Ambrose walking miles and miles in that just the hell of it.
    Indeed. That's a good little character moment for him. It just fits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Sky. Plugging PPV replays of The Royal Rumble.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That would be enjoyable for what it is. It would probably get it's time trimmed though. They could do with 15-20 minutes to shoot for 4*s or more.

There's no way they can have Sting work the usual 25 minute Mania main event match, but it IS HHH...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky, I've just seen the Royal Rumble for free on Raw. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean Ambrose interview. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random rambling interview. He's just entertaining. Why aren't they pushing Ambrose again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel Bryan gets Renee. He looks very smiley.

Please make your own jokes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Renee ;) also Daniel Bryan as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also how have they not done this interview with Bryan already? What the hell? Why have they not done a sit down about how being stripped of the title etc. felt?
This discussion has been closed.