I STRONGLY dislike Katie Hopkins

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
What an absolute nightmare this woman is. The bile that spews out of her every word ranks her among my all time least favourite housemates. She truly has no redeeming features at all.

You blast me all you want for saying it but she is a BULLY.

Comments

• Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she's a bully. She always has been, and always will be. Vile woman.
    Perez is monstrous and vile, but she is no better.
  • Terry HesticlesTerry Hesticles Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    The irony of her keep calling someone else a despicable human being when that's what the entire UK population think of her...well before Perez came along. The public are too fickle, I'm no fan of his but she deserves to squirm and be put on the edge!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    When she is dead what will she have contributed to the world? Imagine having to live a life where your entire purpose is to be as unpleasant and vitriolic as possible about everyone and everything. I can't imagine a more degrading career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I will say again - any one that likes her is an idiot. I know that means many of the posters on here. there is no conceivable way that I can see, why anyone could feel anything other than extreme dislike for her. she is a horrid human being
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like her. She was spoiling for a fight with Nadia tonight like a playground bully.
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    She is a bully. Although Perez is an annoying twonk, the way Katie goes on at him, prowling around him, pouring out threats and hatred is awful. She does it because she knows almost everyone hates him and she has backing. And the way she was blaming nadia etc because they speak to him was dispicable. Awful awful woman.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is great.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it difficult to comprehend that someone of her age (39 years old) is capable of acting in a way such as we have all just witnessed. Quite astonishing...
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A horrible bully. I hate her.
    Cami Li and that Michelle also a couple of horrible people.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malkay wrote: »
    I will say again - any one that likes her is an idiot. I know that means many of the posters on here. there is no conceivable way that I can see, why anyone could feel anything other than extreme dislike for her. she is a horrid human being

You should edit you post or someone will alert you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sickens me.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like her before she went in the house, now she seems quite normal.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    horrible woman >:( how can people want that monster to win :o
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strongly dislike the Hopkins too. Horrid, horrid, horrid.

Think a lot of people are behind her because they put big bets on her when the odds were in the punter's favour...

I am of the opinion that the people who place bets on outsiders decide the fate of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Phony woman, I see through her.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A nasty bully. Her time in the house has not changed my opinion of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    jarryhack wrote: »
    She is a bully. Although Perez is an annoying twonk, the way Katie goes on at him, prowling around him, pouring out threats and hatred is awful. She does it because she knows almost everyone hates him and she has backing. And the way she was blaming nadia etc because they speak to him was dispicable. Awful awful woman.

It's interesting that she has labelled Nadia as the kind of 'lefty liberal' she despises but you probably couldn't find someone more 'lefty liberal' in their values than Michelle. She makes a career on 'telling it like it is' and being 'strong' but she only picks on the weak and wounded while sucking up to likes of Michelle and Cami-Li because she doesn't want them as an enemy in the house.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins disgusting....vile.....embarrassing....cringeworthy.......pathetic....and is just as bad as Perez.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a straight talker, doesn't pussyfoot around
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A nasty bully and hypocrite... she noms Perez because she is concerned for other people's feelings!
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolute nightmare this woman is. The bile that spews out of her every word ranks her among my all time least favourite housemates. She truly has no redeeming features at all.

You blast me all you want for saying it but she is a BULLY.

Couldnt agree more
  • mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malkay wrote: »

Fortunately I think as little of your opinion as you do of mine...I think she's doing a brilliant job of calling Perez out. She knows he's terrified to engage...as is Nadia. He's much better at making behind the back assaults now that people are on to him.

I am Team Katie all the way and hope either she or Michelle win.
  • Joyce_DownieJoyce_Downie Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I like her .
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it difficult to comprehend that someone of her age (39 years old) is capable of acting in a way such as we have all just witnessed. Quite astonishing...

39? Lol, yeah ok :D
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    39? Lol, yeah ok :D

Life has been cruel to her .....she looks at least 50 or more.